Thread: Patch 3.1.4 | Avatar Videos

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,825
    Uno!

    Requesting vid for Queen Riftwalker ASAP

  3. #3
    mmh why dont you just upload them before the patch and set it on private. Then unlock the videos when the patch is released?

  4. #4
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Venice, Italy
    Posts
    735
    Daaamn WS stun is sexy.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alumando View Post
    mmh why dont you just upload them before the patch and set it on private. Then unlock the videos when the patch is released?
    I do, but since S2 started releasing avatars every 2nd week instead of every weak, the amounts of avatars has increased. It's almost impossible for me to have every video up and ready before S2 patches. Add in technical issues(crashes, weird looking video footage etc.) and a slow upload speed. This is just how it is. I'm working as hard as i can on having as many avatars up as possible before the patch, and starting from the next patch, i should be able to have AT LEAST 2 videos up before patch. It's a trial and error process.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen` View Post
    I do, but since S2 started releasing avatars every 2nd week instead of every weak, the amounts of avatars has increased. It's almost impossible for me to have every video up and ready before S2 patches. Add in technical issues(crashes, weird looking video footage etc.) and a slow upload speed. This is just how it is. I'm working as hard as i can on having as many avatars up as possible before the patch, and starting from the next patch, i should be able to have AT LEAST 2 videos up before patch. It's a trial and error process.
    Appreciate all the work you put in these vids Aizen. Take your sweet time!


    Support my Emerald Warden SotM buff here
    Get Bloodpact Riptide into the game here

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen` View Post
    I do, but since S2 started releasing avatars every 2nd week instead of every weak, the amounts of avatars has increased. It's almost impossible for me to have every video up and ready before S2 patches. Add in technical issues(crashes, weird looking video footage etc.) and a slow upload speed. This is just how it is. I'm working as hard as i can on having as many avatars up as possible before the patch, and starting from the next patch, i should be able to have AT LEAST 2 videos up before patch. It's a trial and error process.
    I think what he means is 'Thank you for taking the time to do this at all'

    Hope the dragon panda one isn't last, really wanna see that one :P

    Thanks Aizen.


  8. #8
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,825
    Would it actually be a dragon thought? Leet Kune is a type of martial art invented by Bruce Lee, and you know how much the martial art people love the name Dragon.

    Oh wow, are those ew wolves Lickers?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeroz View Post
    Would it actually be a dragon thought? Leet Kune is a type of martial art invented by Bruce Lee, and you know how much the martial art people love the name Dragon.

    Oh wow, are those ew wolves Lickers?
    I really hope and wouldn't be wrong to assume it would be since the dragon is a huge part of oriental mythology. Would be massively disappointed if it isn't, been waiting for a panda alt that I actually like.


  10. #10
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    the netherlands
    Posts
    1,042
    so riftwalker is the riftspawn leader, was beginning to think that CD would be it becouse of the story
    sig by redeye998

  11. #11
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKrane View Post
    I really hope and wouldn't be wrong to assume it would be since the dragon is a huge part of oriental mythology. Would be massively disappointed if it isn't, been waiting for a panda alt that I actually like.
    Oh, I'm just saying that because we already have draconis and shenlong Myrmidon. It would be weird to go for either of the two types of dragons, let along having one that translates Panda's skillset well graphically.

    On personal note, I do think Panda already had 2 great alts in Polar and Tiger, but guess they are still not to your standard :P

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeroz View Post
    Oh, I'm just saying that because we already have draconis and shenlong Myrmidon. It would be weird to go for either of the two types of dragons, let along having one that translates Panda's skillset well graphically.

    On personal note, I do think Panda already had 2 great alts in Polar and Tiger, but guess they are still not to your standard :P
    I see your point but there are more dragon styles to take advantage of.

    I don't like the polar bear one, the tiger is well done it just doesn't do it for me and I was born in the year of the dragon :P Dragon master race!


  13. #13
    Can you by any chance upload a video of Wildsoul with all his items. Ie how the items change boo boo, wild soul and her ultimate? that would be awesome if you could!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKrane View Post
    I think what he means is 'Thank you for taking the time to do this at all'

    Hope the dragon panda one isn't last, really wanna see that one :P

    Thanks Aizen.
    no that's not what I meant.
    What I meant was that he could just upload it before it gets released.
    but he explained what the process is so I understand now.
    Just because I gave him a suggestion doesn't mean I don't appreciate his work, which is what you are implying.

  15. #15
    Eugh dragon panda is so disappointing. Surprised by rift warden though, might even play her one day.


  16. #16
    EA Rift is till better though.
    I'm not a native English speaker. Feel free to point out my mistakes.
    There is no such thing as objectivity. Absolutely every statement in this world is subjective and can be doubted. Including this one.

  17. #17
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    8,579
    That Soul Reaper! <3

    Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

    Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

    -----------------------------



    |Training Grounds Moderator | Support (1st/2nd)/Suicide Ringer For 1700-1800+ Scrims | Cupcake Baker ☆彡

  18. #18
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    442
    Well... atleast an avatar for riftwalker! hehehe, can't wait to see that Martyr alt avatar video

  19. #19
    Bump because finished... Well almost.

    I'd like to do a video on Ultimate Wild Soul's avatar.. but since there's so much to do, i wouldn't be able to finish it today. And as i'm away from tomorrow until Wednesday there's no point in starting today. I'll see if i can get one up around the ending of next week. Have a nice weekend everyone.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKrane View Post
    Eugh dragon panda is so disappointing. Surprised by rift warden though, might even play her one day.
    WHAT! I have to say I really like the Panda one, if only because I'm a huge Bruce Lee fan. I was contemplating on getting the Wildsoul one but no need now with Bruce Lee Panda here (that rotating dragon kick is awesome!) <3

    That Rift Warden is pretty sick though, not gonna lie. That his face turns into the bird was a pretty cool idea

    (bad move S2, you want the appealing ones to be the ultimate avatar, not the normal ones )
    Last edited by PrestonLee; 06-28-2013 at 12:55 PM.
    -

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •