Thread: An official statement from Trent "sLiCKz" Tucker

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

An official statement from Trent "sLiCKz" Tucker

In regards to Kyle's video statement that was recently posted in the HoN forums, I would like to make it clear that I did not accuse anyone of stealing or being a liar.

I wasn't ashamed of leaving StayGreen as it was due to the fact I was uncomfortable with the leadership. I lost my respect for Kyle soon after the heated arguement about financials. Rather than leaving on a bad note, I preferred to leave quitely.

I will continue to play HoN with a new team and appreciate the continued support by my fans.

Regards, Slickz.

inb4 shitstorm

Quote Originally Posted by sLiCKz View Post
    In regards to Kyle's video statement that was recently posted in the HoN forums, I would like to make it clear that I did not accuse anyone of stealing or being a liar.

I wasn't ashamed of leaving StayGreen as it was due to the fact I was uncomfortable with the leadership. I lost my respect for Kyle soon after the heated arguement about financials. Rather than leaving on a bad note, I preferred to leave quitely.

I will continue to play HoN with a new team and appreciate the continued support by my fans.

Regards, Slickz.
    Confirmed.

So chill he could be EU.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    need the parents back here and also an article coming soon on drd with something interesting

Good luck, even though the respect for you is gone.

Hooray, now we all know that people just didn't like Swindle's leadership and he didn't steal anything, can we get over it and watch two good new teams form and play hon? Cool thanks. Good luck Slickz and Khezu!

now, you and KheZu just have to play against them and crush them hard in the upcoming events

Good luck to all related in this issue. Seems like someone needs a little attitude adjustment (if you know who I mean :P )

That's cool and all but do you admit or deny what Zfreek said in the other thread:

As Milkfat has confirmed everyone is going to get paid an equal share once dreamhack winnings have been paid out. Unfortunately not even a week after dreamhack when no money has been paid yet from the event, Trent decided to tell multiple people on skype that we had stolen money.
    As one of your former fans I just feel disappointed. I've been rooting for you since the MSI times because of your skills and respectable character. Back in those days I used to hate Swindle for his shadiness and childish arrogance. It's funny that atm it feels like your roles have pretty much reversed. Swindle has grown as a person and a player a lot and due to recent events I can't say you are heading into a positive direction.

Best of luck, drongo, cya in the next finals.
    FACEBOOK

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM

"I'm not a fan of drama myself." -Khezu 2013

GL in future endeavors, sLiCKz. Always entertaining watching you in the carry role.

Do you have any questions about supporting?

Ask me here!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynuts View Post
    Best of luck, drongo, cya in the next finals.
    XD u didnt make the finals, remember XDDD?

Quote Originally Posted by Auora View Post
    XD u didnt make the finals, remember XDDD?
    Reading comprehension. Nice doombringers btw #falafel
    FACEBOOK

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM

"I'm not a fan of drama myself." -Khezu 2013

Regards, Slickz.

I'll give you a few hours to rephrase this. If you don't, I'll post the skype logs.

edit: changed couple to few, starting to scrim now.
    Last edited by swindlemelonzz; 06-27-2013 at 12:24 PM.
    If.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynuts View Post
    Reading comprehension. Nice doombringers btw #falafel
    dont need damage, I'm faster than you, and if I hit u, ur even slower than normal.

Regards, Slickz.
    Quote Originally Posted by swindlemelonzz View Post
    I'll give you a couple hours to rephrase this. If you don't, I'll post the skype logs.
    Called it few moments ago.. damn, hope Slickz shows up and saves the remaining shreds of reputation he has.

Calm before the storm, the deep breath before the plunge.
    Never give up, GAME ON!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by mynuts View Post
    reading comprehension. Nice doombringers btw #falafel
    dayuuuuuum
    MoonMeander: Sometimes when I get bored at night I pretend I'm Chtuluphant and charge my girlfriend, pillow, blanket off the bed and yell "MRRHHHHHHHHHH!"
    Parakletos: two kinds of people in the world: people who jump on their **** in the shower and dirty liers
    Fantasy: You definitely are a GIANT contributer that I am, where I am.
    NovyPirat: The only thing riser needs to survive is the island and the others

www.TWITTER.com/zeNapFTW
    www.YOUTUBE.com/zeNapFTW

Quote Originally Posted by raw View Post
    inb4 shitstorm
    Quote Originally Posted by swindlemelonzz View Post
    I'll give you a couple hours to rephrase this. If you don't, I'll post the skype logs.
    Quote Originally Posted by juuso View Post
    Calm before the storm, the deep breath before the plunge.
    I feel like a two hour long deep breath would be appropriate for what's about to go down. Oh boy...it's not over yet.

Do you have any questions about supporting?

Ask me here!

pls dont rephrase this...every1 wants to read that damn skype chat