Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: The Rift Wars Final Round -- Hunter Witch Slayer vs. Rift Warden

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

The Rift Wars Final Round -- Hunter Witch Slayer vs. Rift Warden

The war between the Hunter's Guild and the Riftspawn rages on
    -- only you can decide which side will triumph!

The Great Rift is expanding into Newerth; it has snatched warriors from our battlefields and pulled them into its dark chaos, where they are either infected by the Rift and become Riftspawn or exert their will upon the darkness and join the Hunter’s Guild, slayers of Riftspawn. Now they have returned to Newerth to battle, and the victor will be decided by you!

Every week beginning June 4 on the Store Specials page, purchase a Hunter's Guild Avatar or a Riftspawn Avatar. Your purchase will determine the winner of that week's battle.

Of course if you're a mercenary you can purchase both avatars, but don't expect pity or mercy if you're caught playing both sides.

Purchase all 5 alt avatars for your favorite side and receive a 6th Team Leader alt avatar for free. The Team Leader on the side with the most purchases will receive extra effects!

The war will last five weeks, and votes from all regions will count, so choose wisely.

PART ONE: Hunter Rampage vs. Rift Arachna

Three more spider legs emerged and pulled a face clustered with glowing purple eyes into our world. Its chelicerae and fangs were as tall as my legs. The rest of the legs and abdomen tore through the portal. Three giant, rolling eyes bulged from its back, and above them segmented tentacles tipped with blade-like claws were poised to strike. The creature stayed on the verge of the Rift, crouched and coiled, all of its eyes busy.

I found my voice: “The Rift has giant spiders?”

“I assume so,” the Corrupted Disciple said. “But this monstrosity used to be one of Arachna’s spiderlings.”

“No...”

“All grown up now, with spiderlings of its own. I’d hate to see what kind of carnage their bites cause.”

The Riftspawn took a step forward, its claws scarring the volcanic rock.

I said, “Can you kill it?”

“By myself? Unlikely.”

The Rift Arachna seemed to focus on us. Its fangs began to drip with some horrendous toxin as the legs thudded forward.

My voice rose. “So we run?”

Jaru laughed. “You can run. I’ll use this.” He produced another Homecoming Stone. “I’m afraid you won’t be coming with me this time. This Colloquy is over. A shame. Your Legion may not know about this until it’s much too late.”

The Rift Arachna was ten paces away. Shards of rock from its steps peppered my tunic. I prayed it would kill me on this side of the portal, for Sol certainly has no dominion over souls within the Great Rift. As I closed my eyes, I thought the net appearing above the monster was its web, spun and shot to envelop me for the spider’s consumption. But the net fell upon the Riftspawn, entangled it, grew taught and yanked it backward.

The man and beast at the other end of the net roared through the portal into Newerth and dragged the Rift Arachna away from me, across the jagged stones, its eight legs struggling within the trap. The warrior holding the net seemed to be a human man, adorned in armor bristling with spikes, fashioned after those sprouting from the strange creature he rode. This four-legged ferocity had to have been made within the Great Rift—leathery skin with bright blue stripes, a tail tipped with whipping tendrils, tusks protruding from legs and shoulders and its massive plated head, which was wrapped in cords like a primitive halter. The man pulled these left and right, steering the beast across the slope with the Rift Arachna slewing behind.

He cut in a tight arc and stampeded toward us. I say us, because Jaru the Corrupted Disciple had not activated his Homecoming Stone. He stood next to me, the Stone forgotten in his palm, his mouth hanging as wide as mine. The rider’s profile was reminiscent of my Legion’s courageous Rampage and the mighty Horatio—could this be another of the soldiers Jaru spoke of, snatched from Newerth into the Great Rift and forever altered?

The rider carried a spiked mace large enough to smash the pair of us with one blow. He pulled the reins with one hand and brought the beast to a skidding halt a few paces away. He stared down at us from within his horned helm while the Rift Arachna fought to free itself from the net. Both he and the creature he rode seemed irritated by the sunlight, weak as it was, filtered through the volcanic smoke and stalagnight shroud.

“Is this the only one?” he said. His voice was guttural, touched with a strange accent. He pointed the mace at me. “Well?”

“It is,” I managed.

“More are coming,” the warrior said. “Many more.”

Jaru gathered himself. “More like these spider creatures?”

“Of all kinds. Those who have been corrupted by the Rift, like this foul thing, and those like me, members of the Hunter’s Guild, who stalk and kill them. The battlefield is shifting here, to Newerth, and it dwarfs your petty squabbles. Are you prepared?”

The Riftspawn tore free from the net and crouched upon the shredded remains, its chelicerae quivering. The bulging eyes on its back rolled and fixed upon the Hunter, who turned his mount to confront the grotesque Rift Arachna.

As they charged each other, Jaru the Corrupted Disciple and I both knew the answer to the Hunter’s question.

We were not prepared.

PART TWO: Hunter Swiftblade vs. Rift Predator

Jaru the Corrupted Disciple and I ducked and scurried toward an outcropping of volcanic rock to avoid being trampled by the Rampage-like Hunter and Rift Arachna as they tore at each other.

My eye was drawn once again to the blackness of the Great Rift, which seemed to have grown in the brief time since Jaru brought me there. At first I thought the shape emerging from the darkness was another tentacle, but it was white and, when I squinted to gain detail, braided. It lashed into Newerth and disappeared back into the Rift.

Then the tip of a steel sword sliced across the black veil. A jagged red blade that seemed to be made of bone met and stopped it, and both weapons retreated into the Rift. Jaru saw it as well. His orb began to glow brighter and spin faster. I made sure I was not between him and whatever might issue forth.

One of the giant purple tentacles uncoiled from the Rift and loomed above us. The end spread and dipped, its viscous fluid quivering. Our reflections in it appeared quite concerned, even terrified. The tentacle jerked once, twice, and fell into the dust and ash, where it rolled and whipped in a frenzy. Its severed base flopped through the Rift spewing purple blood that glowed upon the stones.

A warrior burst through the Rift and landed next to it. The white braid trailed behind him from a golden mask adorned with a fringe of white hair and a single giant green eye in the center. He carried two swords, wicked cleaver-like blades with rolling eyes embedded near the base. I shuddered, imagining what sort of creatures this Hunter had subdued in order to forge these weapons.

He gazed at us with the burning green eye for a moment, then swiftly drove both blades into the tentacle. It gave a final twitch and moved no more. The fluid which would have become a stalagnight spilled from its mouth and formed an opaque pool in a crevice. The Hunter pulled his blades free and turned to join the fight against the Rift Arachna. He had taken two steps when a glowing red streak burst from the Great Rift and slammed into him, knocking the Hunter off his feet into a graceless tumble across the harsh landscape.

He recovered and rose into a half-crouch to face the Riftspawn. This monster seemed to welcome the confrontation, as if it had finally cornered its elusive prey. It possessed the massive lance-like claws of red bone I had seen moments earlier. They grew from its forearms, leaving the hands and their hooked claws free to slash and pierce. Jagged bony armor ran down its back to a tail bristling with bulbous red tendrils that matched the two at the end of the whip-like antennae sprouting from its head.

The Hunter sprinted forward, blades whirling, and the Riftspawn lunged to meet him.

PART THREE: Hunter Bushwack vs. Rift Bubbles

The jagged red bone shards of the Riftspawn hammered against the Hunter’s blades and armor again and again, driving him back until he stumbled over a mound of black stones and fell.

I gathered a fistful of Jaru’s cloak. “You’ll not help him? He fights for Newerth!”

“He has already lost,” Jaru said.

The predatory Riftspawn loomed above the Hunter, heavy arms drawn back for a final attack. The Hunter lifted his blades to defend, but they sagged from exhaustion and pain.

I rose and sprinted toward them. The Rift creature’s antennae twitched and his head turned. His red eyes pinned me in place, frozen. The ground to either side was barren—I was completely exposed and vulnerable. The Riftspawn kept its gaze upon me and cleaved the bone blades down. As the razor points pierced the Hunter’s armor and he began to scream, a bolt as thick as my wrist flew from the growing Rift and struck the creature upon its armored hide, knocking it aside and off the Hunter.

A new warrior followed the bolt through the portal. As he moved forward he reloaded the crossbow mounted on his forearm, and when he cleared the black veil spewing from the stalagnights I saw the crossbow was fashioned from some Rift monster, its segmented carapace and appendages acting as armor and weapon.

The Hunter carried himself much like one of the fearsome tribal warriors from the northeast reaches of the Rulian Marsh, and he was adorned in the scales, horns and hides of harvested Riftspawn. A twisted warthog-like skull covered his head, and through its empty eye sockets he peered at the recovering Rift predator and lifted a long blowgun to the vents in his helm.

Before he could expel his breath a large greenish stone tumbled through the Rift. It came to an abrupt halt on the volcanic rock of Krula and from it a whirling disc flew toward the new Hunter.

“Behind you!” I called.

The Hunter turned and dropped, bracing for impact, but the disc burst apart in a flash of light and became a giant, hunched Riftspawn with thick green arms and legs tipped with cruel claws. The shell on its back squirmed with green tentacles, some of which had woven together to form two cannon-like growths. A single antennae with a glowing yellow orb drooped before its face, which held a greedy leer as the Riftspawn reached for the stunned tribal Hunter.

PART FOUR: Rift Slither vs. Hunter Rally

The Hunter Rampage and his weary, bloodied mount faced the victorious Rift Predator and the green hard-shelled creature, which had left the Guild’s tribal warrior and his blowgun shattered in the dust.

I scampered back to the shelter of the volcanic stone and gasped to Jaru, "We must do something. These Riftspawn are on the verge of winning."

The Corrupted Disciple hesitated. I do not believe it was out of fear; that concept seemed unavailable to him. I saw calculation in his burning red eyes, a weighing of the situation to see if there were any benefits to not intervening.

“If the Riftspawn win they will overtake Newerth,” I said. “Do you think they will falter when they come to your Scar and whatever septic blight lies within? They will spill into it like a sewer drain and show your kind what real darkness is.”

Jaru smiled. “Can you not see? The warriors who give themselves over to the Rift are clearly dominant. Those who resist its influence are found lacking.”

“The first Hunter remains standing. He—”

“He is being flanked as we speak. If you do not wish to hear his screams, cover your ears as you have your eyes. I gave myself over to the darkness once, and it has served me well. This Great Rift is simply the next tier.”

“That...that is madness.”

Jaru stepped away from the shelter. “Madness brought Maliken his great power. What might it do for me?”

The red orb rose from his palm and began to spin, faster and faster. Ahead of him the mounted Hunter’s head swiveled left and right as the two Riftspawn circled him, waiting to lunge. The Hunter Rampage glanced at Jaru and his spinning orb. He pointed his giant mace at the Corrupted Disciple, marking him as an enemy, and gripped the reins to charge when a green blob arced from the Great Rift and landed in front of him.

A tentacled, serpent-like head rose from the green mass and spat a viscous toxin at the Hunter’s face. He dodged the assault, barely, as the source of the blob dragged itself through the portal. It slithered into Newerth, shimmering with a sickly green hue, its long tongue testing the air. The hood around its multi-eyed face was flared, the razor-sharp tines growing from its arms slashing the air as it slid toward the Hunter, surrounding him completely.

A realization seemed to fall upon the Hunter, then resignation. He lowered his giant mace and patted the thick neck of the Riftbeast he’d tamed, a final display of gratitude. Jaru and the Riftspawn closed in. I rose from the shelter and pushed my cloak aside, a yellow aura building around my hands. I did not know if it would change the outcome, but I had to do something.

A roar filled the air, echoing from the black portal across the face of Krula. The Riftspawn halted, their eyes darting to the Great Rift. Jaru took a step backward toward me and nearly stumbled when a warrior clad in red and purple armor launched through the Rift, his battle cry growing to a deafening level. He landed next to his fellow Hunter and slammed his weapon, a pulsing red Riftbeast head with burning eyes and jagged fangs, against the ground.

The Riftspawn were knocked off their feet and scattered across the dust. Jaru careened through the air and crashed into the sheltering stone. He slumped to the ground and blinked at the new Hunter, this warrior who seemed to be rallying the Guild’s cause, and allowed his orb to dim and sink below his cloak.

I let the yellow aura around my hands fade as well. Jaru had not seen it, and still believed I was King Jeraziah’s Anointed Conciliator. Which I was, externally. If I could keep my true identity secret, I would. But if these remaining members of the Hunter’s Guild failed to stop the Riftspawn, I would do whatever was necessary.

PART FIVE: Hunter Witch Slayer vs. Rift Warden

The Guild warrior’s flags served his side well. His presence rallied the Hunter Rampage, and together they defeated the slithering Rift creature and engaged the remaining stunned Riftspawn in a fierce battle. The clash appeared evenly matched as Jaru crawled around the sheltering rock to relative safety.

I barred his way. “You brought me here to show how close we all are to extermination. And when we are at the tipping point, you shove us toward our doom.”

He looked up with his burning red eyes.

“Like this?” He tossed me aside with a flick of his hand, stood and leaned against the stone.

Between us and the growing Rift, the Hunter’s Guild continued to combat the Riftspawn and the purple tentacles trying to place more stalagnights in our realm. I was torn; aid the Guild or attempt to regain Jaru’s alliance against the creatures. And, failing that, keep my eyes on him to prevent him from attacking the Hunters.

He watched me rise and examine the fresh scrapes on my palms, then scoffed and said, “Tell me. Do all of Jeraziah’s Conciliators possess magic? No, save your protests; I felt the power you summoned. It seems I’m not the only one lying at this palaver.”

“I have not lied. Only allowed you to see what you wish.”

His eyes crackled with lightning, as did the red orb rising from his palm. “Now I wish to see the truth, and you will reveal yourself.”

I gauged the distance. If he could sense magic building, he would incinerate me at the first hint of a spell.

“Who are you?” he said.

I said nothing and did not move.

Our standoff was shattered when a four-legged purple creature as large as a wolf loped through the Rift along one of the tentacles. Its claws dug into the glistening flesh and left divots with each step before it leapt toward the Corrupted Disciple. He noticed my shock and turned as the Riftspawn collided with his chest. It seemed to have no eyes, only a gaping mouth with talon-like teeth and an exposed green brain that pulsated with excitement.

Jaru braced both hands against its throat to keep the dripping jaws from clamping onto his face. His orb whirled in a frenzied pattern above. Red lightning flowed along his arms into the purple beast and exploded, sending it tumbling backward through the air. The odor of burnt flesh lingered.

The Riftwolf landed in a heap, rolled onto its feet and shook itself and seemed coiled to attack again when a disembodied head floated through the Rift, a single glowing eye beneath the writhing mass of tentacles it sported for hair. Another four-legged beast followed it, this one the size of a horse, with a giant matching eye rolling within its chest cavity. It walked into Newerth, one hand a head-slicing pincer, the other a fixed blade as sharp as a needle. The giant eye turned to the purple wolf-like creature, as if to ensure its safety, then glared at Jaru and myself.

I was unsure whether this new entity was one or three, but there was no doubt it was unfriendly. It raised the needle blade and charged, the floating head and Riftwolf pulling ahead to spill first blood.

Glowing purple spikes and tendrils burst from the volcanic stone outside the Rift and shot in a straight line toward us. They erupted beneath the Riftspawn, causing a sudden halt to the charge. Between the three of them, two eyes blinked in pain and confusion.

A purple, clawed hand extended through the Rift and grasped one of the spikes. I was certain the Riftspawn were about to have a four-on-two advantage, and I was about to witness the downfall of Newerth. Then the hand pulled its owner through the Rift and relief crashed over me. This Hunter wore a hat and coat studded with collected Rift teeth and claws. His right hand held a wicked shortsword emblazoned with the symbol of the Hunter’s Guild, while that giant purple left hand seemed to have been severed from its original master and attached over his own. It drew a wide-barreled rifle slung over the Hunter’s back and aimed it at the floating head.

The opening salvo in the final battle between the Hunter’s Guild and the Riftspawn was deafening.

PART SIX: The Queen's Devourer

The floating head and Riftwolf circled the fallen Hunter, his weapons empty and scattered across the dusty ground. His large purple hand flexed and extended, reaching for his blade. The Riftspawn’s rolling torso eye glared at him as the headless creature stalked closer, its needle-sharp arm ready to plunge.

As the Riftspawn stepped within striking distance its circling head whipped toward the Rift, its single eye wide. The Riftwolf sank against the ground, and as one the Riftspawn creatures ceased their attacks and turned to their portal. Even the giant purple tentacles grew still, the thick stalagnite fluid dripping from their ends.

From the Rift, two red eyes floated into Newerth. They were as high as the tallest Legionnaire in our ranks and attached to serpent-like bodies. At first I believed them separate entities, and as they emerged fully from the Rift more tentacles joined them, tipped with stingers sharp enough to pierce a man through-and-through.

When the source of these tentacles set foot on our soil, I realized they belonged to a single being, the most powerful yet: their Queen. The other Riftspawn assembled and bowed to her regal bearing as she surveyed her new domain. Organic braids flowed back from her face and twitched as her tentacles sampled the environment.

“It is over,” Jaru the Corrupted Disciple said to me. “I hope you have planned well for the next world, whoever you are; this one is lost to us.” He stood and began to back away from the battle.

I was frightened, but more than that, I was furious. “That is the difference between man and daemon. When the Scar opened we charged forward to contain and hopefully, one day, close it. Now that you face a similar threat, you run.”

“One of many differences I embrace,” Jaru said. “You and your kind are so eager to die valiantly—I have seen what happens to those who die with shadows upon their souls. Had you seen it too, you would already be running back to your masters.”

“My soul is clean.”

Jaru smirked. “Is that what your priests sold you?”

“No, it is what your sister gave me, every time I came within a breath of dying on the battlefield.”

He froze, the smirk gone. “You will tell me who you are, or I’ll make sure your Newerth blood is the first that Rift Queen tastes.”

“Tell you?” I stood. “I think it’s time I showed you.”

I released the magic that made me as one with King Jeraziah’s Anointed Conciliator. The confused mediator stumbled away toward the sheltering stone, goggling at his strange surroundings. I felt sorry for him, but the explanation would have to wait.

Jaru’s mouth fell open. “Empath?”

Before he could react I cast a veil to contain the Riftspawn and sought a synergistic link with the wounded members of the Hunter’s Guild. They shook with renewed health and rose, scrambling to recover their weapons and assemble near me. The Riftspawn charged the veil and recoiled from the jolt it gave them.

Jaru’s orb flew from his hand and began to spin frantically. Before it made five revolutions he had four blades, a blowgun, and a rifle pointed at his face. The orb stopped spinning.

The Rift Slayer cocked his rifle. “Shall I?”

“No,” I said. “I will honor our Colloquy and allow him to warn the Hellbourne of this threat. All of Newerth needs to know of it.”

“Honor,” Jaru spat. “You’ve carried a false face the entire time.”

“Go. The Hunter’s trigger finger looks unsteady.”

Jaru took out his unused Homecoming Stone.

I tethered it from his grasp. “You will walk.”

He lingered long enough to cast a withering look upon me, then turned and fled into the labyrinth of crevasses on Krula’s slope.

The Hunter Rampage soothed his Riftbeast, who seemed unnerved by the proximity of the spawn. “How long will your barrier last?”

“Not much longer.” I lifted the Homecoming Stone and pulled the Conciliator from his crouch. “Gather closely, Hunters.”

The tribal Hunter stopped me. “Our commander waits for us on the other side of the gateway. He covered us as we passed through and secured a path for our retreat, if necessary. We cannot leave without him.”

“There is no time,” I said, and was interrupted by a shape hurtling through the Rift. It flew over the Riftspawn and my veil to land and skid to a halt in a cloud of soot.

When the dust cleared, the Hunter with the twin cleaver-like blades said, “Seems he grew tired of waiting.”

The Guild’s leader rose, ash falling from his long black trench coat and wide-brimmed hat. He was masked, his eyes hidden behind opaque goggles, and carried huge matching pistols with blades along the barrels that seemed capable of felling a tree. He saw the Rift Queen and her brood contained by the veil, surrounded by the stalagnights pumping darkness into the sky.

I felt his fear as he turned to his Guild and said, “It’s coming. We need to run.”

“She brought it?” said the rallying Hunter.

“She means to conquer this world; why wouldn’t she?” He addressed me. “You command here?”

“Yes.”

He worked to reload his bladed guns. “Have you anything to combat a creature who eats everything in its path?”

“You speak of the Devourer daemon?”

A guttural roar echoed from the portal as a grotesque two-legged monstrosity lumbered through. The Rift had sunk its infection deep into whatever daemon this had once been. A single, giant eye was attached where the head used to be. Pulsing tubes carried glowing fluid to various body parts, including a fleshy orifice on its right arm that contained thick green tendrils. The other hand held a saw-toothed sword with spinning blades. It waddled toward its queen, and I believe I could hear its stomach rumbling.

The leader of the Hunter’s Guild said, “Worse. A daemon who has been consumed by the endless hunger of the Rift itself. The Rift compels it to constantly feed so the realm can expand and create more spawn. Now, can you stop it?”

Thoughts rushed through my head. I felt Newerth trembling with the new evil that had set foot upon her skin. “If these invaders are cut off from the Rift, will that kill them?”

“They are powered by the Rift,” the Hunter Rampage said. “Closing the portal would sever their lifeforce, if you can call it that. But what do you think we’ve been trying to do? There are many other Hunters still on the other side, fighting to close this damned thing while they keep the Riftspawn from flooding through.”

“Then we will help them,” I said. “We will enter the Rift and close it from within. But not alone.” I activated the Homecoming Stone. “Stand close. When the Legion hears your tale, you will have all the help you need.”

We were engulfed in a shifting prism of light and carried home, away from the site of the battle between the Hunter’s Guild and the Riftspawn.

But the true war had not yet begun.

Last edited by Trugo; 07-17-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Senior Game Master Account Icon
    That looks awesome!

Game Masters are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    Dat lore. Cool stuff!
    I fear Nuffing
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Style View Post
    It's not the heroes that resemble dota heroes but the people who would like them to. People always have the desire to simplify the world around them to something they can easily comprehend and deal with. It's a basic instinct that helps us preserve our capability to act in situations we are not familiar with. A new hero looking weird and scary? Compare it to a hero you know and you get a vague idea on how to deal with it. It does not matter what the actual hero is like - at least one of his features will resemble something from somewhere else (be it from DotA, HoN, LoL, Diablo, WoW, anything) and people will try to identify the unknown with the familiar.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Send those losers back to the Rift. HG for the W.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

|Training Grounds Moderator | Support (1st/2nd)/Suicide Ringer For 1700-1800+ Scrims | Cupcake Baker ☆彡

Go go rift creatures!

- Made by the mighty Redeye. | 3 different games, my luck | Lucky Monday into the game

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Awesome. I really hope that they aren't going to be full 3k avatars. Like if they came in at 500, that'd be awesome.
    O little town in U.S.A, your time has come to see
    There's nothing you believe you want
    But where were you when it all came down on me?
    Did you call me now?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I ctrl+f'd for "Collo"

I giggled.

This'll be awesome I'm sure.

I like this idea.

However, why did you make it 5 + 1 instead of 4 +1 given that the default game is 5v5? (Unless this is a precursor to watch tower being remade as a rift wars themed map and made into 6v6 like it always should have been - which would be amazing - why don't you do this?).

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Looks like fun avatar and lore concept. Is the list of heroes relased in the long lore read or is it like an secret like with the 7 sins and horsemen. And have to agree rather would have seen an 4+1 collection since game is 5v5.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    OMG precursor to 6v6? Heard it here first!

No but for reals, I love that lore of Hellbourne and Legion meeting for a common enemy.
    And God said "SHUT THE **** UP!"
    It's always Darkest before Dawn.
    “I am Loki, of Asgard. And I am burdened with glorious purpose.”

Like Dampeer but wish he was more viable late game?
    Check out my now [Tier 1] Suggestion to help everyone's favorite HoN Vampire!
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...-Dampeer/page2

"Free".

How much must I pay to not pay? That's not free.

Anyhow, this is getting a little expensive for cosmetic stuff.
    Spent 450+ dollars on this game and no MsPudding announcer, bring it back please.

Me sad all day

Account Icon
    Loving the lore. Hunter's Guild ftw!

Edit:
    Was checking the fonts out for the first time and this is not Arial Narrow.

Last edited by Viperish; 05-30-2013 at 05:05 PM.
    boohoo

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    For the night is dark and full of terrors.

Game Masters are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Account Icon
    In for 6.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyRaynor View Post
    Awesome. I really hope that they aren't going to be full 3k avatars. Like if they came in at 500, that'd be awesome.
    I can almost guarantee you that they will be either 3k silver, or gold coins only.
    Kongor: The King of Kings

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join my side. We can walk through eternity and crush those 3 dimensional beings.
    I am the beast, the defiler, the source of all pain.
    The darkness will cover the lands once again.
    So make peace with whatever it is the gods worship, the end has come.

Account Icon
    Qiuck q if we get all 10
    will we get the 2 extras? or we can only get 1??

Quote Originally Posted by SolarFlare22 View Post
    I can almost guarantee you that they will be either 3k silver, or gold coins only.
    I strongly agree,no one can farm 15k silver in 5 weeks for these avatars unless they are bought with gold coins.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by speedthunder View Post
    i strongly agree,no one can farm 15k silver in 5 weeks for these avatars unless they are bought with gold coins.
    no one can farm 15k silver in 5 weeks
    farm 15k silver in 5 weeks

Challenge Accepted
    Last edited by LokiAuric; 05-30-2013 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Spelling!
    And God said "SHUT THE **** UP!"
    It's always Darkest before Dawn.
    “I am Loki, of Asgard. And I am burdened with glorious purpose.”

Like Dampeer but wish he was more viable late game?
    Check out my now [Tier 1] Suggestion to help everyone's favorite HoN Vampire!
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...-Dampeer/page2

20.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by RudGaizer View Post
    Qiuck q if we get all 10
    will we get the 2 extras? or we can only get 1??
    If you're the intrepid soul who purchases all avatars, you will receive both leader alts free!

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

Anna Daugherty: Marketing Specialist