Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Ultimate Aluna Avatar

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ultimate Aluna Avatar

Your thoughts about her?

Personally, i don't really like Star Wars, and other sci-fi films, so I'm not willing to buy it

- Made by the mighty Redeye. | 3 different games, my luck | Lucky Monday into the game

seriously?

we finally get an aluna avatar, on top of that, it's an ultimate, the artwork looks promising, it has a nice name, and we have the chance to get it for free, but it's not good enough eh?

Well I absolutely love sci-fi and I am getting this as soon as I can! Many, MANY thanks to S2 and Paula for working this out and making this happen!

*EDIT*

SHOULD I MENTION SHE IS WEARING A SCOUTER

OH MY GOD

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Customer & Tech Support
    Also available by emailing support@heroesofnewerth.com!

Eric S. | Remote Quality Assurance

I'm wet

Account Icon
    Yeah, star war is not exactly my thing either, but good to see an alt avatar for her.

Announcing an avatar with no video? What is this? How do we know what we're signing up for!

May I ask, will it 100% be for sale after this? I barely got a DJ rhaps code, and my friends and I were waiting for it to be released in the store so we could trio DJ rhaps in midwars for the luls, but then it kind of never released.

Will this be available in the store?

Quote Originally Posted by Drognok View Post
    Announcing an avatar with no video? What is this? How do we know what we're signing up for!
    There's a teaser trailer for it, and I'm sure LightningCold will post a video of StarDust Aluna in action just like the others!

Smexy. I am a big fan of SW and sci-fi in general so I would be thrilled if I won it.

I like it, despite not knowing anything about Sci-fi

12.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    This is 100% going to be available for sale in the HoN Store on Fri 5/31 You guys asked and asked for an Aluna avatar and we're going to deliver!

Quote Originally Posted by Maliken View Post
    This is 100% going to be available for sale in the HoN Store on Fri 5/31 You guys asked and asked for an Aluna avatar and we're going to deliver!
    The King has returned I thank you'll for making it happen

Will this avatar be bundled with other avatars? What I mean is that past ultimate avatars, certain heroes gave certain item effects, or will this be a stand alone like cyber scout/ swiftblade.

Achievement unlocked: Maliken post in my own thread.

OT: You guys never disappoint us

- Made by the mighty Redeye. | 3 different games, my luck | Lucky Monday into the game

how long have we been asking?? lol.. i heard u couldn't make an alt avatar?? what changed?

Ellonia next please, she still only has her EA one

/e: jk she also has jackson frost. But still.
    Learn how to play Midas in two simple steps:
    Step 1: click the link
    Step 2: start reading
    Clicky

How much will she cost? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Checksum View Post
    How much will she cost? :S
    I think 975 like every other Ultimate avatar

awesome aluna alt awesome!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast