Thread: LF players for HonTour season 2, random tourneys, scrims TMM ~ 1750-1800

LF players for HonTour season 2, random tourneys, scrims TMM ~ 1750-1800

Introduction:

The most important thing is to have fun while playing, and even though I enjoy the stomping, griefers and feeding in TMM games, the part of HoN which is the most enjoyable for me is the 5-man-games. Whether it be TMM's, scrims or tourney matches I find pleasure in coordinating lanes, teamfights and items with teammates in order to maximize the chances of winning the game.

I am looking to form a team for HonTour season two with the intend of reaching silver/gold division as well as to scrim on a regular basis.

I am busy with studies atm, so I am not able to fully dedicate all my time to HoN, but in a coulple of weeks, I will have plenty of spare time, which is why I am initiating the search for players now.

About me:

I am 23 years old, from Denmark and currently studying at Aarhus University. I play often and I play to win and have fun.

With regards to HoN I am currently sitting at 1755 MMR on my main account. I enjoy playing the carry/mid role when TMM'ing as I feel I can have the most impact on the game and increase the chances of winning. When playing with better skilled players, however, I enjoy supporting just as much. My favorite heroes are TDL, Torturer, Pollywog, Soul Reaper, Defiler, MoA and Empath.

I see myself playing one of the two solo roles (mid or short lane), but if the people for the team are better at these roles, I can play the support role without a problem - it all depends on you guys.

I spend a lot of time on the competetive scene and follow it closely, just as I enjoy watching streams from top players.

With regards to drafting I would like to play more aggressive line-ups as I find them the most fun, but I am pretty much up for trying anything!

About you:

The most important thing is the ability to take constructive critisism as well as a desire to improve. A working microphone as well as skype/ts (whichever we all can agree upon) are also necessities. Since it is important that the skype atmospere is enjoyable I would appreciate humourous, friendly and cheerful team mates who all can have a laugh together. You should be around 1750 MMR.

You can apply by answering this tread, by PM'ing or by whispering me ingame at Didialicious.

Your application should contain:
    - Your MMR level
    - Country
    - Desired role
    - A few replays where you feel you performed at your level at this given role (I will check them out)
    - An about you section :-)

I am looking forward to hearing from you guys!

- 22 years old
    - In-game name Eleq
    - Country Denmark
    - Desired role Jungler/support
    - A few replays
    - About me
    Been palying HoN since beta been scrimming alot have alot of knowledge about the game.
    i can practise almost everyday between 19:00 till 00:00. I liked to have fridays and saturdays off to do what ever i want
    Feel free to add me ingame or on skype Antoncy_skype

Added - let's take a game or two sunday evening?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleq View Post
    - 22 years old
    - In-game name Eleq
    - Country Denmark
    - Desired role Jungler/support
    - A few replays
    - About me
    Been palying HoN since beta been scrimming alot have alot of knowledge about the game.
    i can practise almost everyday between 19:00 till 00:00. I liked to have fridays and saturdays off to do what ever i want
    Feel free to add me ingame or on skype Antoncy_skype

- Black7Wolf
    - Germany
    - Carry,Mid,Suicide (I'm still not sure what role would fit perfectly, so I hope we can figure it out)
    116416867 (Carry)
    115739867 (Mid)
    115699282 (Mid)
    116296251 (Suicide)

Played HoN since beta. I usually play SBT in the evening (mo-fr), but I can make adjustments since I don't need to play every evening. Just finished school and got some free time to play. It'd be nice to communicate and help each other to get better at the game and specific roles of course.

Reason I'm not quite decisive with the role is that I enjoy almost every role and not quite sure what fits me best yet. In my opinion I can farm very efficient, but I also like to be active in ganks some times (especially in TMM I can't stand watching my team feed while I afk farm). Suicide is also very interesting for me since it's difficult to survive and get as much xp and gold as possible, have some experience playing suicide heroes but not my most played role.

I can get emotional sometimes, but sharing my thoughts with teammates in a constructive way has worked best for me so far. The game is really enjoyable when you have some good players who you can talk to.

1 Quick question for you: Do you have a higher account? Your stats are really good and your TSR is pretty high (I care about TSR more than MMR) :O

Thanks for reading, hope to speak to you soon.

Last edited by Black7Wolf; 05-24-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black7Wolf View Post
    - Black7Wolf
    - Germany
    - Carry,Mid,Suicide (I'm still not sure what role would fit perfectly, so I hope we can figure it out)
    116416867 (Carry)
    115739867 (Mid)
    115699282 (Mid)
    116296251 (Suicide)

Played HoN since beta. I usually play SBT in the evening (mo-fr), but I can make adjustments since I don't need to play every evening. Just finished school and got some free time to play. It'd be nice to communicate and help each other to get better at the game and specific roles of course.

Reason I'm not quite decisive with the role is that I enjoy almost every role and not quite sure what fits me best yet. In my opinion I can farm very efficient, but I also like to be active in ganks some times (especially in TMM I can't stand watching my team feed while I afk farm). Suicide is also very interesting for me since it's difficult to survive and get as much xp and gold as possible, have some experience playing suicide heroes but not my most played role.

I can get emotional sometimes, but sharing my thoughts with teammates in a constructive way has worked best for me so far. The game is really enjoyable when you have some good players who you can talk to.

1 Quick question for you: Do you have a higher account? Your stats are really good and your TSR is pretty high (I care about TSR more than MMR) :O

Thanks for reading, hope to speak to you soon.

This looks interesting, will add you tomorrow, when I log on HoN. Trying to figure out if you would be better as the farmer in a dual/trilane or as a solo. What are you most comfortable with? Do you have replays of a 2v2 lane or a 3v3 lane where you are under pressure but still last hitting well?

I too can get emotional i the heat of the moment, but I feel as though after the game you should try to analyze what went right and wrong and try to correct mistakes. Perheps even watch replays if they are not immidietly spotted.

I do have another account, but it was my very first and I play with IRL friends with it, so stats are not as good as this one (although stats on this one were also a lot better before a lot of suiciding/supporting, lol)

I will be watching the champions league finale tmr so prob wont play, but lets take a game or two sunday evening - maybe we can even get 5-man games going already based on the feedback so far.

EDIT: So this is my old account, that I am posting from on this computer apparantly :-)))

I'll see what I can do, but the problem is my recent matches are either TMM or SBT. I didn't play carry a lot in TMM 2v2 or 3v3 and the SBT replays aren't available on retail client of course :/

I can give you my sub-account "Isoleucin" if that helps, but I queued solo most of the time and went mid pretty much every game. Just noticed 234 CC calls in 164 matches, don't judge me please ^^

I'm available sunday evening, see you then. Have fun watching the champions leagie finale, I'll watch it aswell

Weird_Bryan
    Canada
    carry/babysitter/support
    116348276 (babysitter)
    116235053 (support)
    115671359 (carry)

Hello Bryan, I am looking to play on EU server, but if that is no problem for you, I am trying to play some games with applicants sunday evening (EU time).

Quote Originally Posted by Weird_Bryan View Post
    Weird_Bryan
    Canada
    carry/babysitter/support
    116348276 (babysitter)
    116235053 (support)
    115671359 (carry)

Bump, have recieved quite some applications, but still looking!

I am still looking for players. I am trying to play some games tonight with applicants, but you can still apply by answering this thread, PM'ing me, or whispering me ingame at Didialicious.