Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Patch 3.1.1 | Alt. Avatar Videos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Patch 3.1.1 | Alt. Avatar Videos

Last edited by Aizen`; 05-17-2013 at 10:22 AM.

Why don't Elly nomad drops her armor thingy when level 6?

- Made by the mighty Redeye. | 3 different games, my luck | Lucky Monday into the game

Thanks, as usual.

Seems awesome!

Wondering what makes them take of their shirts though... Is it when you get your ulti?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    <3 thanks aizen
    Hardcore player. Always improve his gameplay. Never rage against anyone than himself for being weak.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by EnconHUN View Post
    Why don't Elly nomad drops her armor thingy when level 6?
    I feel you man. Atleast we got Lust <3

Quote Originally Posted by f0rz` View Post
    Seems awesome!

Wondering what makes them take of their shirts though... Is it when you get your ulti?
    When leveling up ultimate

Account Icon
    Disappointment in Nomad, after seeing the other two reaching lvl 6.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Oh boy why, hope to never see those berz and legio ingame.

HAAHAHAAHAHAA i'm getting that legio avatar LOL

thanks OP
    -

The Legio avatars voice actor sounds like Little Kuriboh from Yu-Gi-Oh abridged... by any chance, is it him?
    I must admit, when I saw the message subject I thought, "Uh-oh, what did I screw up?" - [S2]Woodshed (in response to my latest p.m.)

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Man that bird looks cool.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Hey Hydra, where is your anime patch notes .
    I'm waiting for it^^.
    Hardcore player. Always improve his gameplay. Never rage against anyone than himself for being weak.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awesome job. Give the new gladiator alt ! I want the new gladator alt
    same for Jera and valk

is that ultimate valk?

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaKekz View Post
    The Legio avatars voice actor sounds like Little Kuriboh from Yu-Gi-Oh abridged... by any chance, is it him?

That is definately littlekuriboh.

Chip: Don't like this one, its as if S2 doesn't realize who their audience is, young male gamers are not going to buy this alt avatar, there are plenty of good lego avatars out there already so if you play him alot chances are you already own one, i guess this is the 'shirtless sexy man' avatar all those ladies have been asking for. I doubt this one generates that much interest at all. Grade: D+

Dale: The other side of the team, Dale is a repulsive fat dude, Berserker isn't the most popular hero, i play him alot and i own the gutbuster which i consider a worthy alt. Not a fan of dale and i doubt anyone really would be, other than the humor factor, but since this is limited edition and costs alot (being paired with 'chip') i doubt we see very much of him. Grade: C

Elly: I like this avatar but i has some noticeable flaws; first, parts of the model appear to be low res, this is a disappointment because the avatar concept itself is fantastic, next the voice acting is fairly weak. Some of the alt avatats in HoN have great voice acting, but this isn't one of them, it feels generic and unemotional. i'll probably buy it though because i like the concept so much. Grade: B-

Garuda: This is a great avatar; the detail on every portion of the avatar is nice and much of the avatar appears to be high res, my only gripe is that it's (wings?) cover its face for the majority of time. the voice acting is acceptable to good. This might be the best avatar S2 has released in months. Grade: A

Inti: Another Jera avatar, this one appears to be higher res than the others so if you play jera alot and want a good looking avatar this guy is for you. i wish S2 would release a female paladin type of avatar though, we've had the male knight concept done 3 or 4 times now. Grade: B

Impaler: Nice looking avatar, this is modeled after vlad the impaler, who was the original concept for Dracula if im not mistaken. I'm not sure where his wings come from or go right after he uses call. Problem with this alt being on valk is that valk has the most (or at least pretty close) to the most alt avatars in the game, if you already own one of them you might be discouraged from picking this dude up. Grade: A-

Matador: Haha this avatar is pretty decent, the avatar itself is pretty average, but the effects are really great. Firstly both stuns feature bulls, the bull coming out of the pitfall was hilarious. His whip is a vine or something which is kind of strange, overall this alt brings new spell effects which is always welcome, if you don't already own pirate glad this one is probably the best one no contest. Grade: A-

Pretty good job by S2 this week, my suggestion would be that you create more variation in your alts however. Having a male Valk is good, take the same principle and apply it to Jeraziah or Glad.Chip an d Dale were just awful, the fact that they are limited edition is even more ridiculous, maybe there is someone out there who jumped for joy seeing these fools but i can't imagine who, if you are one of the few people willing to dish out 600 gold coins for these avatars i'd like to hear why.

Feel free to agree or disagree with any of these opinions, i'd like to know what you think as im sure S2 would as well.
    Last edited by Gilgame; 05-17-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    1) saw Chip & Dale at patch notes
    2) saw Aizen videos
    3) ???
    4) no Rescue Rangers, disappointed

Account Icon
    Chip sounds like Littlekuriboh

And Garuda is awesome.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

20.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    As always, thanks Aizen

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Twitter

Adam "AceJR" Martinazzi | HoN Community Manager