Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Hiring Editor / Assistant Content Manager for Honcast/HonTour

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff

Hiring Editor / Assistant Content Manager for Honcast/HonTour

Job Title: Editor / Assistant Content Manager for Honcast/HonTour
    Position: Part Time (Monthly)

Job Description: S2 Games and Honcast are looking for a passionate, energetic, and forward thinking individual to help grow the online presence of Honcast, the leading eSports coverage provider of the competitive PC-gaming title Heroes of Newerth. As the Editor and Assistant Content Manager you will be in charge of editing all submitted content for both websites as well as managing all the writers and content providers to keep both websites updated daily. This is an off-site position so you will not be required to move.

Job Requirements:

• Comprehensive understanding of the English language
    • Flexible work hours
    • Willing to function as part of a team
    • Self motivated and detail oriented
    • Understanding of the Heroes of Newerth Scene

Other Helpful Attributes (Not required)

• Degree in Journalism
    • Degree in English
    • Ability and willingness to take the lead on projects

To Apply:

Please email a resume to honcast@s2games.com including:

Full Name
    In-Game Name (If you have one)
    Level of Education
    A cover letter explaining how you feel you’re the best candidate for the job
    Last edited by BreakyCPK; 05-14-2013 at 04:18 PM.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Oh WOOOOOW! This is like my dream job

Account Icon
    What exactly does an "Editor / Assistant Content Manager for Honcast/HonTour" do?

Quote Originally Posted by Fischyoghurt View Post
    What exactly does an "Editor / Assistant Content Manager for Honcast/HonTour" do?

Did you even read the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by BreakyCPK View Post
    Job Description: S2 Games and Honcast are looking for a passionate, energetic, and forward thinking individual to help grow the online presence of Honcast, the leading eSports coverage provider of the competitive PC-gaming title Heroes of Newerth. As the Editor and Assistant Content Manager you will be in charge of editing all submitted content for both websites as well as managing all the writers and content providers to keep both websites updated daily. This is an off-site position so you will not be required to move.

Out of interest: whats the compensation like?
    Last edited by getviolator; 05-14-2013 at 05:41 PM.
    electrician

Good luck to the applicants! Seems like the perfect job for someone! =)

The person who gets hired for this will have to work with me, let that be a warning to you! ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Crowslaw View Post
    The person who gets hired for this will have to work with me, let that be a warning to you! ;P
    Can u stop scaring people away?

Looks like Kolapz burned his bridge on this opportunity, seeing as he left HON and all, otherwise he may have been a good candidate.
    Make RAP system public, open to see punishments and allow community involvement.
    Open up regions to increase player base and competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
    Can u stop scaring people away?
    I'm not any worse than you

Not to bud in, but ever consider fantasy for the posistion?

Quote Originally Posted by miestybro View Post
    Not to bud in, but ever consider fantasy for the posistion?
    Position*... and fantasy has horrible grammar so I'd never let him edit my writing. <3

This is more than my dream job. Lol. (I saw the word fantasy and it made me think of this. Lol.)
    Last edited by Jova; 05-15-2013 at 01:04 AM.

paid?

pew will be getting this job fo su

Should a professional company really look at a forum filled with 15 years olds and trolls?
    HoN competetive forums, were Swindle is a greater esport person then Boxer or White-Ra and people take a 28 year old who still has no job and all he does is play HoN all day everyday and live off his girlfriend, as someone to go crazy about

guess who

Quote Originally Posted by EliteBajs View Post
    Should a professional company really look at a forum filled with 15 years olds and trolls?
    A professional company should cover all the bases.

Breaky you misunderstood the positions name, i believe the correct one is: "Assistant To The Regional Content Branch Manager"

Quote Originally Posted by FARMLiCiOUS View Post
    Breaky you misunderstood the positions name, i believe the correct one is: "Assistant To The Regional Content Branch Manager"
    Somebody saw "The Office" Well played, Sir!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast