Thread: K2 Exception Crash Report HoN

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

K2 Exception Crash Report HoN

Hello guys , when i open HoN and start a game , a K2 Exception crash appears...i checked for solutions on the forum , and they all said to change the video from directx to OpenGL . Well i did it and then i cant open HoN!What the hell should i do...i lower the graphics , i tried to open command prompt too to increase something i dont really remember but no,didnt work either....
    Pls someone reply with a solution i reaaaaaalllllyyy want to play the best game on the planet which is HoN !

Crashes you say?
    On this night of Nights, She's coming my way
    Under this rain, dirty with agony and pain
    Mistress of Doom, winner of all fights
    My glance is reflected in the blade of the Scythe

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoeniksi View Post

Crashes you say?
    someone has to solve this!!!!! i want to play

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/wi...2_Memory_Usage
    This should help (it's fixed the problem on my computer every single time now, and I've reinstalled quite a few times)
    Just follow the instructions at the bottom of the page under the label "windows workaround" using whichever OS steps are required for your rig.

Edit: Oh wait, I think you might've already tried this I got confused in your OP.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperBear View Post
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/wi...2_Memory_Usage
    This should help (it's fixed the problem on my computer every single time now, and I've reinstalled quite a few times)
    Just follow the instructions at the bottom of the page under the label "windows workaround" using whichever OS steps are required for your rig.

Edit: Oh wait, I think you might've already tried this I got confused in your OP.
    thats what im talking about mate ! Windows Vista/7
    • Solution 1: Increase the userspace
      • Start->"search for programs and files"->"cmd". Right click cmd.exe and select "Run as Administrator". Then enter:
        • bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2900 (The /3gb break would be 3072 but this restricts the memory pool too much)

• Restart Windows

• Solution 2: Use OpenGL
      • Under display options change the renderer from direct3d to opengl
        • can also be done via the commandline with -vid vid_gl2

I did both of them ! nothing works , solution 1 keeps crashing, solution 2 cant even open HoN on opengl....

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    For such topics, please contact Tech Support. You can reach them at the Help Desk at http://helpdesk.s2games.com or e-mail them at techsupport@s2games.com for assistance. (In case you missed it on your other thread)

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

|Training Grounds Moderator | Support (1st/2nd)/Suicide Ringer For 1700-1800+ Scrims | Cupcake Baker ☆彡