Hello guys , when i open HoN and start a game , a K2 Exception crash appears...i checked for solutions on the forum , and they all said to change the video from directx to OpenGL . Well i did it and then i cant open HoN!What the hell should i do...i lower the graphics , i tried to open command prompt too to increase something i dont really remember but no,didnt work either....
Pls someone reply with a solution i reaaaaaalllllyyy want to play the best game on the planet which is HoN !
Crashes you say?
On this night of Nights, She's coming my way
Under this rain, dirty with agony and pain
Mistress of Doom, winner of all fights
My glance is reflected in the blade of the Scythe
This should help (it's fixed the problem on my computer every single time now, and I've reinstalled quite a few times)
Just follow the instructions at the bottom of the page under the label "windows workaround" using whichever OS steps are required for your rig.
Edit: Oh wait, I think you might've already tried this I got confused in your OP.
- Solution 1: Increase the userspace
- Start->"search for programs and files"->"cmd". Right click cmd.exe and select "Run as Administrator". Then enter:
- bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2900 (The /3gb break would be 3072 but this restricts the memory pool too much)
- Restart Windows
- Solution 2: Use OpenGL
- Under display options change the renderer from direct3d to opengl
- can also be done via the commandline with -vid vid_gl2
I did both of them ! nothing works , solution 1 keeps crashing, solution 2 cant even open HoN on opengl....
|Ex-Training Grounds Moderator | Support (1st/2nd)/Suicide Ringer For 1700-1800+ Scrims | Cupcake Baker ☆彡