Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Important Store Pricing Changes

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarFlare22 View Post
    So will there still be avatars that cost 500 silver? Or will most of them be much higher?

I was going to save my coins, but if all those 500 silver avatars are going to double/triple/quadruple in silver price, maybe I shouldn't...

I really didn't mind waiting 180 days for the price to drop to 500 silver, since I rarely spend gold on avatars (only EA and sub-accounts =/), but I'd be perfectly fine with this new change as long as I still have something to spend my silver on and get a reasonable deal (even if it's only the 3rd or 4th avatar for a specific hero before the silver cost is 500.
    pretty much this

the new silver pricing change hits people pretty hard .... i just hope the new silver prices aren't outrageously overboard

Can we get a list of all the avatars that are going to be changed? Or the new prices after the 17th, so it will help us choose which avatars we wanna buy now. I have 1500 silver so gotta make the most of what I can >.< Loving the changes and understand if you guys aren't profiting, you already are giving us so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodshed View Post
    We will have several tiers of Skin, Standard, and Premium avatars that will be priced accordingly, as well as Limited, Gold, Ultimate, etc. Some avatars will go up in price, some will come down.
    does this mean that you will finally make different tiers accordingly to quality of the avatar? I mean, if you only put hat on someone's head, you can't really price it same as some other avatar that has new graphics and attack effects... it's clear that there are very good avatars and there are medium ones, so prices can't be same

so what are the new price points?
    RIP IN PEACE sig

Another Question here. So are some older Avatars gonna go up in price after 5/17 or did I completly misunderstood everything?

Game Master Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahzhakhain View Post
    Another Question here. So are some older Avatars gonna go up in price after 5/17 or did I completly misunderstood everything?
    Heros with many avatars, some of them will go chipper price, heros with few avatars will get increased this price.

If a hero doesn't get a new alt avatar within a year, its latest alt avatar (which will be one year old by then) will cost as much as a brand new alt avatar for another hero? In my opinion, you're trading a sound system for an inconsistent one.
    √(rope) = string

Quote Originally Posted by High_Jack View Post
    If a hero doesn't get a new alt avatar within a year, its latest alt avatar (which will be one year old by then) will cost as much as a brand new alt avatar for another hero? In my opinion, you're trading a sound system for an inconsistent one.
    This!

Support my Emerald Warden SotM Buff here
    Support my Circe SotM Buff here

Yep. We have a decent system now. I don't get why it has to be changed yet again.

In the honiversary thread it says that in May 17th there is an event about avatars and bundles. My question is, will the prices change after 17th or in the 17th?

So are we still getting price changes for next Friday?

So no more 500 silver alt avatars =/ This totally sux...

And to celebrate Heroes of Newerth third anniversary they are taking out the best "feature" ever implemented: a decent and fair pricing, reasonable to all players no matter how casual they were. And in the week just before Red Raja is released too, an avatar I've been waiting forever to get.

Best birthday party, ever.
    Dear S2, all I want for my birthday is Brophelia. Please make it happen, thank you.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    We w8 HALF A YEAR for reduction. Now we'll definitely w8 a lot more. >.>

THANKS S2

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Question: What will happens for the others items on Store===>Announcers, Taunts, name colors etc.?

There aren't any pric reductions on them since the Celebration taunt .
    Hardcore player. Always improve his gameplay. Never rage against anyone than himself for being weak.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soooo... free devo skins 4 everyone? please?

I do not understand how this new system will work, anyone care to explain or maybe s2 could provide us with a list of avatars and prices

Some actual numbers would be nice.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    wanted to celebrate reaching 4000 games played with the community and the S2 employees