Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Celebrate the Weekend of HoN 3.1: The Runic Shift

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff

Celebrate the Weekend of HoN 3.1: The Runic Shift

Join S2 Games in welcoming HoN 3.1:The Runic Shift
    to the world of Newerth

This weekend is going to be monumental for Heroes of Newerth. From hero reworks to item changes to a new hero and a new item, the Forests of Caldavar will be an entirely different battlefield.

Here at the S2 Games office we are getting very excited for what this patch is going to bring to the game, and we wanted to share this excitement with the community that we know and love!

How better to share our excitement with a community that loves playing HoN than jumping on our accounts and meeting them in the heat of the battle to experience every new aspect of the game!

So, to keep you informed on what will be doing over the weekend, here is a list of activities and the times they will be happening:

S2 Plays

Friday, May 3rd --4:00pm EDT/10:00pm CEST to 12:00pm EDT/ 6:00am CEST
    Saturday, May 4th --10:00am EDT/4:00pm CEST to 3:30pm EDT/ 9:30pm CEST

S2 members will jump on their accounts and join you guys on the battlefield in the land of Newerth. We will be playing various game modes, game types, and maps. To join in, simply queue up on TMM during these times or head to the "S2 Plays" channel to possibly join a hosted game.

In order to get the most community members involved and make the process of choosing who we play as fair as possible, S2 members will primarily be queue-ing up in groups of 2 or 3 and meeting random opponents in TMM. If you are trying to play with a specific S2 member then you should head to the channel and see if they are hosting a public game.

Additionally, we will be giving out a Runic Shift account icon if you play at any time during the weekend of the patch (will be automatically given out if you clock it a game over the weekend) as well as special account icons if you play with S2 and win or play against S2 and lose. In order to receive these, have one person on your team PM me, AceJR, after the game with the names of everyone on the team, whether you won with or against S2, and the match i.d. I will then make sure all icons are given out by Monday May 6th!

Round Table Discussion about the Runic Shift

Friday May 3rd -- 2:00pm EDT/8:00pm CEST

On the day of the patch, Honcast will be hosting a round table discussion about HoN 3.1: The Runic Shift. The panel will consist of our two casters, BreakyCPK and Emperor, as well as our balance designers DogKaiser and wza, and hero designer, Pandaroohoo. They will be discussing hot topics surrounding the patch as well as fielding questions asked by the community.

If you have a question that you would like them to discuss, you can ask them via Twitter (@heroesofnewerth), our thread on Facebook (will be posted day of), Reddit, or on this forum thread! Understand that there will not be enough time to answer all the questions.

S2 Member Streams

Various times Friday, May 3rd
    Various times Saturday, May 4th

Select S2 members that have active streams will be adding to the action by setting their streams live during this weekend. Check them out to get an inside few of the S2 office on the weekend of the patch!

The Runic Shift Invitational

Saturday, May 4th -- 12:00pm EDT/6:00pm CEST and 3:30pm EDT/9:30pm CEST
    Sunday, May 5th -- 12:00pm EDT/6:00pm CEST and 3:30pm EDT/9:30pm CEST

Honcast and Colcast will be covering The Runic Shift invitational, a $5,000 tournament testing our competitive players in the new world that is Newerth. Tune in to catch all the action as our competitors fight to find the new meta in HoN.

50% More Silver

Every Weekend in the month of May!

Its simple, test out the new patch and earn some more coins

That wraps it up for now. We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield this weekend!
    Last edited by AceJR; 05-02-2013 at 05:01 PM.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Twitter

Adam "AceJR" Martinazzi | HoN Community Manager

First!
    And May 4rd?!

No 2x Coins?
    Lodestone is balanced. period.

Oogie solo short inc

Why can't someone deny a hero who is under the effect of salforis's ultimate, when he has critically low hp?

Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkin_ View Post
    Why can't someone deny a hero who is under the effect of salforis's ultimate, when he has critically low hp?
    Best example on off topic posts..
    Anyway his ult is superior damage, search for that and you will find answer.

Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your Poker Face.

w00t
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_NZ View Post
    I still hate that bird with his pet goat

can we expect sales or rare avatars unlocking periodically and stuff?

a discount on stat reset would be nice.
    Clan Blame The Team!

Account Icon
    Nice.

11.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred_HUN View Post

I'll see what I can do for you Fred_HUN.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.

Twitter

Adam "AceJR" Martinazzi | HoN Community Manager

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by AceJR View Post
    whoa THAT was easy. How bout 5000 gc for me?

Account Icon
    How bout a deconstructor tempest skin to make up for the 30+ invalid code that I've entered

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    oh, why must I have broken my arm, avesome events incoming when I am not able to play

Account Icon
    oooo nice

Lets think about all the MidWars games :3 you usually get 6-8 silver and then its like 12 or 16 silver coins so thats kinda nice after all ^_^

Hey man is it possible to get a subaccount for free because i want to play with my 1400-1500 buddies but i am 16-1700 and i dont get any mmr or my friends cant win because they are 1400 vs 1700 and if i make a new account i just dont have the altavatars and so. so pls tell me if that is possible

How about unbanning south-american IPs?

Earlier today I beat 3 S2 staffers in a game of MidWars but cannot find the match in my history. I have no clue how to find the match number or the names of all the players, but I REALLY want that account icon!!! >:E
    Last edited by KING_PANDEJO; 05-03-2013 at 11:50 AM.

20.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred_HUN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AceJR View Post
    FYI, Stat Reset is 785 Gold until 5/10/13 -- 25% off.

Jeremy Brown | Content Manager & Lead Writer - Heroes of Newerth

GG