Thread: [Pyromancer Ultimate avatar] Titania, the Fiery Fairy Queen.

View Poll Results: Do you like this suggestion?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

5 83.33%
  • No.

1 16.67%

[Pyromancer Ultimate avatar] Titania, the Fiery Fairy Queen.

Pyro ultimate avatar: Titania, the Fiery Fairy Queen.

*image incoming*

This is meant to be Pyromancer alt. Avatar. We still don’t have a ranged and intelligence hero, so I guess Pyromancer is just a classic that match this. I tought on a gracefull, but fierce fairy, Titania, the Queen of the Fire Fairies. I hope you guys like her, and please, give feedback!

She should look like a normal red haired woman dressing little to nothing cloth, but whenever she gets an new iten a fairy acessory shows, and revels her true form. I will come up with the Lore after.

Boots: she stops walking and gain wings, that will make her float.
    Portal key: gains a rotate red firey fary. When its on cd the small fairy disappears.
    Staff of the master: all skills gains a golden color. All the fire effects become golden on her.
    Sheepstick: gains an wand with a red glowing orb on her left hand.
    Spellshard/Grimore of power : she gains a glowing shoulder, in a spiral form of living fire.
    Gravelocket/ Sacrifical stone: gains a necklace in the form of a small shiny fairy.
    Arcane ring: the fairy gains red bracelets with small orbs.
    Hellflower: she gains a red flower adornamento on her hair.
    Tablet of Command/Stormspirit: she gains a long skirt, looks like flames.
    Frostwolf skull: she gains a red metalic frontal protection.
    Harkon’s Blade: her eyes will glow like fire and her hands will have small fire orbs on then.

Sorry for my bad english!
    Last edited by zeus_banger; 04-22-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus_banger View Post
    She should look like a normal red haired woman dressing little to nothing cloth, but whenever she gets an new iten a fairy acessory shows, and revels her true form. I will come up with the Lore after.
    Something like this? (can't find the artist but it some redhair with wings)

Boots: she stops walking and gain wings, that will make her float.
    Portal key: gains a rotate red firey fary. When its on cd the small fairy disappears.
    Staff of the master: all skills gains a golden color. All the fire effects become golden on her.
    Sheepstick: gains an wand with a red glowing orb on her left hand.
    Spellshard/Grimore of power : she gains a glowing shoulder, in a spiral form of living fire.
    Gravelocket/ Sacrifical stone: gains a necklace in the form of a small shiny fairy.
    Arcane ring: the fairy gains red bracelets with small orbs.
    Hellflower: she gains a red flower adornamento on her hair.
    Tablet of Command/Stormspirit: she gains a long skirt, looks like flames.
    Frostfield Plate: she gains a red metalic frontal protection.
    Harkonís Blade: her eyes will glow like fire and her hands will have small fire orbs on then.
    I really like your suggestion, upvoted...
    Sorry for my bad english!
    No problem, but you probably mean 'fairy' instead of 'fary' (or is it some word I didn't understand, in that case sorry for MY bad english, hehe)
    Last edited by VoodooPants; 04-21-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    My Sol's Theatre entry Dungeon Chasers made it to the Final Four!
    For more info check: the heroesofnewerth.com/theatre contest and my Dungeon Chasers thread!
    If you have some suggestion or maybe even want to join the map making, just let me know.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Cool! But I've never seen Frostfield Plate picked up on Pyromancer. Frostwolf Skull is a much more common pickup though. :P

|Ex-Training Grounds Moderator | Support (1st/2nd)/Suicide Ringer For 1700-1800+ Scrims | Cupcake Baker ☆彡

@VoodooPants
    Thanks for the feedback!

@Katiee
    I guess you are right...I don't really know why I picked the frost plate hahah, I will change it. Any other items idea?

Bump!