Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Everything PAX: Information and Discussion

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff

Everything PAX: Information and Discussion

We're Live at #PAX248

Check out Honcast all weekend long for awesome PAX East coverage.

Here's how it's going down:

• There will be 5 Alienware computers set up so that anyone can walk up to the booth and test HoN 3.0 or try out the newest Sound Blaster’s headsets.
    • Our production team will be in place and Honcast will be in full force ready to cast the the last weekend of HoN Tour Season 1.
    • Along with this, there will be a slot machine on hand for people to try their luck and win that amazing HoN/Sound Blaster Swag!
    • And, for those of you at home, there will be a live twitter stream that will constantly be updating with tweets. Join the conversation with the hashtag #PAX248.

Bottom line is: there will always be something to do at Booth #248!

For those of you epic fans who indulge in a good cosplay from time to time, come by our booth and take a picture rocking out with a Sound Blaster headset on or playing a game of HoN and be qualified to win an epic prize. If you are cosplaying as a HoN hero then we have something extra special for you,make sure to drop by

Last but not least, we’ve got another surprise in store for you guys!

Attention all DJ Rap City lovers: we’ve talked DJ Rap City into making an appearance at our booth on Friday to demo her DJ skills and show off some slick moves. Come by and hang out with your favorite hero straight out of Newerth.

Last edited by Velma; 03-22-2013 at 01:28 PM.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Twitter

Adam "AceJR" Martinazzi | HoN Community Manager

Have fun all of you 'mericans :/
    Sounds like quite some fun there.
    oi

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeroz View Post
    I demand lots of photos of DJ Rap City
    As you wish

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.

Twitter

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by AceJR View Post
    Attention all DJ Rap City lovers: we’ve talked DJ Rap City into making an appearance at our booth on Friday to demo her DJ skills and show off some slick moves. Come by and hang out with your favorite hero straight out of Newerth.
    Wanna come with Flint Boomstick!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeroz View Post
    I demand lots of photos of DJ Rap City
    same!
    Hardcore player. Always improve his gameplay. Never rage against anyone than himself for being weak.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will this mean that DJ Rap City be released in the store?
    sorry im dont live in 'Murrica so i cant go to this PAX Event.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Driziationz View Post
    You can get DJ Rap City by buying select Sound BLaster Headsets!

Twitter

I find this sad, that they are milking this cow bone dry..

Senior Game Master Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I will be there! :O

Game Masters are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Driziationz View Post
    You don't even have a private jet? Pwehh.

Will Dj Rap City be there with her full kitchen set?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I'm coming to see this!!!! PAXXXXX

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I wish I could go to pax.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Man, S2, give more than 10 people a chance. Its unfun that when there are like 10 thousands of people that try to win and you choose like 0.01%. I know that this is pretty exclusive, but really? I have a 0.01% chance to win? The chances of dying on the streets are better...

Oh, and another note: Ive had a long time and am sick of these soundblaster guys. I bought one hell of a expensive headset from them for 90 euro, and it malfunctioned after a week. And then they didnt want to replace my malfunctioned one with a new one because they say that its my fault it suddenly stopped working. So basically, i really want Rapcity, but i have to buy their crappy products in order to get so? And you dont want my money for only the alt? I dont get this kind of marketing, its promoting shoddy quality headsets with bad support because of your promotion. Why dont you just put the avatar on sale? It cant be that they have the rights for that avatar, after all you made it. And im pretty sure you wouldve made 3 times the profit, because everyone that buys gold coins wouldve bought it right away.
    Last edited by Chime; 03-18-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Chime View Post
    Man, S2, give more than 10 people a chance. Its unfun that when there are like 10 thousands of people that try to win and you choose like 0.01%. I know that this is pretty exclusive, but really? I have a 0.01% chance to win? The chances of dying on the streets are better...

Oh, and another note: Ive had a long time and am sick of these soundblaster guys. I bought one hell of a expensive headset from them for 90 euro, and it malfunctioned after a week. And then they didnt want to replace my malfunctioned one with a new one because they say that its my fault it suddenly stopped working. So basically, i really want Rapcity, but i have to buy their crappy products in order to get so? And you dont want my money for only the alt? I dont get this kind of marketing, its promoting shoddy quality headsets with bad support because of your promotion. Why dont you just put the avatar on sale? It cant be that they have the rights for that avatar, after all you made it. And im pretty sure you wouldve made 3 times the profit, because everyone that buys gold coins wouldve bought it right away.
    ====>You buy a product of it to obtain a virtual content?
    Dont spend your life for a content, even if it(Dj)'s awesome
    Hardcore player. Always improve his gameplay. Never rage against anyone than himself for being weak.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I dont get what you mean, are you saying that i shouldnt spend all my life on trying to get it?

Where can I find more information on this promotion?

Hey AceJR!

My dj rap city code isnt working that I got from you today at pax, could you check your PMs? Idk if this is the right place to post so details are in the PM!

Thanks!
    Monkeypoop