Thread: Clan Milk LF Writers, Casters, & Tournament Staff.

Clan Milk LF Writers, Casters, & Tournament Staff.

Thanks for taking the time to look into the thread, hopefully it brings about the beginning of an amazing journey between you, Clan Milk, and Heroes of Newerth as a whole! Clan Milk has several opening for various volunteer positions. Whether you are in college and looking to gain some experience, want to help foster and grow the Heroes of Newerth community, or are just plain bored and need something to do, this is your chance!

Writers

We are looking for several writers to follow various areas of HoN. From the competitive scene to simple opinion pieces. We will also take a look at folks who are wanting to just do a guest article or two. Let us know!

To apply, simply send an email over to Caleb@clanmilk.com with the following information.

Name
    Experience (Experience not required)
    Expected activity (How much work do you want to put in? Be honest, this won't effect much)

Also please include an example article that you have done in the past, or write one up with your email if you do not have one.
    Here are a few suggestions if you do not all ready have an article written.

HoN Tour Cycle 5 Review / Cycle 6 Preview
    An Opinion Piece on whether or not S2 should or should not Implement Custom Maps
    A History of Competitive HoN / History of S2 Games
    An Opinion Piece on the current state of HoN.

Casters

We are looking for a couple of casters for Clan Milk Tournament coverage for CMTV. Applicants should have a clear voice, a working knowledge of the English language, and a love for competitive HoN for both Amateur and Pro scenes alike!

To apply simply send an email to Caleb@clanmilk.com with the following information.

Name
    Experience (Experience not required)
    General Casting Availability (Times and Days)

Please send us a few example casts (doesn't have to be HoN) of you by yourself or with another caster. If you do not have experience casting but want to, don't be afraid to send in an app, You could be the next Day[9]! Find a replay, cast it, and send it to us!

Tournament Staff

The tournament staff positions are bit more complicated when it comes to who we choose to work with. There is at times sensitive information about how we do things or upcoming events that make it a little difficult to publicly bring people in. If you are interested in being a part of the tournament staff simply send in an email to Caleb@clanmilk.com and we'll sit down and have a chat, see if it's something you would like to do.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I have an Idea and suggestion for Clan Milk , I will write you an email with it right now

Was planning on doing it alone and make my own site and tournaments but could really use the knowledge and status of Clan Milk

Also, If you have any questions about anything, you can find me in game and I will be happy to help!

Be excited.
    If you wanna see some high quality play, on a high quality stream, go to
    www.Twitch.tv/migfromhell
    If you enjoy, don't forget to follow!

I'd LOVE to try out for the caster position! Unfortunately my computer mic port is broke so I'd have to use my laptop, and the game graphics are aaaawful on it

I originally applied as a writer for CM back in the blackfade.org days of competitive HoN and DawZ_ told me he'd let me know if there was an opening in the future while I did some work for BlackFade. Should I re-apply?

Please do Newbie, I dont have access to any old applications.

Would also like to say that Ill be on vacation until tuesday, I know quite a number of you have all ready sent in some applications and some of them are quite promising, but I wont be able to get back to any of you until tuesday night so try not to feel ignored <3

" this won't effect much "
    Sorry for pointing this out but I think it's affect.
    Do I get a job now ?

Cool! Time permitting I wouldn't mind doing a small article here and there.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Don't apply... [CM]Milkboxxx is a little child. I left a game earlier today because I did not want to play, which was then remade, so he tells me I'm going to get banned because he reported me to his good pal Milkfat. I asked him why I'm going to get banned and he replied with "Because I told him to."

This organization is headed by an angry 12 year old. Yes, I can provide screenshots of this happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Naggero View Post
    Don't apply... [CM]Milkboxxx is a little child. I left a game earlier today because I did not want to play, which was then remade, so he tells me I'm going to get banned because he reported me to his good pal Milkfat. I asked him why I'm going to get banned and he replied with "Because I told him to."

This organization is headed by an angry 12 year old. Yes, I can provide screenshots of this happening.
    If anyone is a little child it is you for posting stuff like this

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Yes, yes I am.

Account Icon
    More casted games! I am happy.
    :HomecomingStone:

Thanks to all who have all ready submitted. We've an overwhelming turnout so far, but please feel free if you havn't all ready to send us an email. We'll be looking for another couple of days.