Thread: Party Zephyr needs to be available for the 3rd HoNiversary.

View Poll Results: Do you want to Party with Zephyr?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Omg I love Party Zephyr, Yes!

86 94.51%
  • I'm lame and don't like to party.

5 5.49%

Thumbs up Party Zephyr needs to be available for the 3rd HoNiversary.

What's party Zephyr you may ask? Party Zephyr is the best Zephyr mod in this game to date, TO DATE.

*Zephyr jamming to some dubstep*

So Party Zephyr, #1 Zephyr, was made by BlacRyu, who is now an S2 member! Party Zephyr always brings the party. Needs strobe lights? Party Zephyr has them. Need some drinks? Party Zephyr to the rescue. No one's jamming? Let Party Zephyr bring the fever.

You know Party Zephyr has to bring his entourage, the Zephyettes to every party he goes to. He's got a massive following and he's sure to make your party the hottest in town. Studies show that when Party Zephyr visits a club, that club becomes the new it spot for weeks.

But what if I don't like to party? Well sorry, but you're wrong. Party Zephyr is the best Zephyr and Party Zephyr always wins. Forget Rhapsody's Disco Inferno, have you seen Party Zephyr's DISCO DEATHSTAR?

There's no other way to get the party jamming than with Party Zephyr and if you want him in your game right now, then the only way you can do that is modding with BlacRyu's mod located http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...ty-Time-Zephyr

But what kind of Party is it when you're the only one partying? A lame one. Vote to bring the Party Ambassador to your Newerth this HoNiversary for a celebration!

Remember folks

Last edited by Reldnahc; 02-08-2013 at 10:51 AM.
    Has a rubber duck named "Mr. Quackers."

Rudra || Plaguebringer || Bastion || Castor/Pollux || Arcane Assassin || Smoke

Blog yo

Take my money, NOW.

Yeah, Definitely
    Let's enjoy 3rd HoNiversary with a Party Zephyr !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWdDGvMW2uA

Account Icon
    lol?

Account Icon
    Yes.

Check out this noob's awesome videos!

Hey party people, we gotta keep that demand fresh for our boy Party Zephyr to be able to make it to the party by May 12, 2013 because he has to make arrangements. Makes sure to tell all your friends about Party Zephyr so they can show their support because Zeph won't show unless his full entourage can come and that may take some time.

Keep it groovin'

Blog yo

Would definitely buy it! :P

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Signed, i'd love it

Compare HoN with other moba games at the HoN Rosetta Stone
    Want to make your own HoN DVD? Click here

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    This needs to happen right now.

We need a signature for this campaign, stat!

Where's Token?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    This is the best thread I've seen in a long time. Newerth needs Party Zephyr!

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

The human brain is a wonderful thing. It starts working the moment you are born, and never stops until you stand up to speak in public.

I have not ready anything in the first post, the pictures were enough to convince me to upvote this. Whatever this is, JUST TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!

It looks amazing <3

dammit I want this!go go go party zephyr!

Arrangements have been made, Party Zephyr is ready to rock with us!

Blog yo