Thread: Party Zephyr needs to be available for the 3rd HoNiversary.

Thumbs up Party Zephyr needs to be available for the 3rd HoNiversary.

What's party Zephyr you may ask? Party Zephyr is the best Zephyr mod in this game to date, TO DATE.

*Zephyr jamming to some dubstep*

So Party Zephyr, #1 Zephyr, was made by BlacRyu, who is now an S2 member! Party Zephyr always brings the party. Needs strobe lights? Party Zephyr has them. Need some drinks? Party Zephyr to the rescue. No one's jamming? Let Party Zephyr bring the fever.

You know Party Zephyr has to bring his entourage, the Zephyettes to every party he goes to. He's got a massive following and he's sure to make your party the hottest in town. Studies show that when Party Zephyr visits a club, that club becomes the new it spot for weeks.

But what if I don't like to party? Well sorry, but you're wrong. Party Zephyr is the best Zephyr and Party Zephyr always wins, forget Rhapsody's Disco Inferno, have you seen Party Zephyr's DISCO DEATHSTAR

There's no other way to get the party jamming with Party Zephyr and if you want him in your game right now, then the only way you can do that is modding with BlacRyu's mod located http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...ty-Time-Zephyr

But what kind of Party is it when you're the only one partying? A lame one. Vote to bring the Party Ambassador to your Newerth this HoNiversary for a celebration!

Remember folks

Has a rubber duck named "Mr. Quackers."

Rudra || Plaguebringer || Bastion || Castor/Pollux || Arcane Assassin || Smoke

Blog yo

Account Icon
    Yes.
    Crawl back to the pit that spawned you!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Yes.
    EndGoodSmith, Cruel Dictator of the HoN Forums

Yes.
    I'm judged by my wild image a lot
    And everybody seems to think I have a sinister plot
    I do! Be offended by every sentence I jot
    I got some militant thoughts, and you ain't killin' 'em off!
    So listen...

Totally

indeed.

yes it is the right thing to do
    dsg <3

Put this in the suggestion forum and PM me the link. I will make sigs for all of us to advertise this to try to get it implemented!

MOAR

Account Icon
    YES

Put it in suggestions with a poll