Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: To the HoN Community

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

To the HoN Community

To the HoN Community,

My name is Adam ďAceJRĒ Martinazzi. I joined the S2 Games Marketing Department a few months ago as the HoN Street Team Manager. I am very excited about my new position as HoN Community Manager. I have big plans to strengthen and expand the HoN community.

Since Iím not yet known by many, here is a little bit about myself:

Iím a goofy, tall, fun-loving 23 year old who enjoys playing sports, relaxing, and hanging out with friends. I canít resist a good pun and love cheesy jokes. I have a lot of crazy hobbies that people would never expect of me and Iím a big fan of surpassing peoplesí expectations.

Iíve been an avid Heroes of Newerth player since open beta. Even though Iíve never been a super competitive player, I have a love for the game that grows everyday.

In 2010 I attended the HoN launch party and gained a deeper interest in the company. After finishing my Masters degree in Economics, I decided to pursue my dream and applied for the HoN Street Team Manager position. After moving to Michigan and joining the S2 family I can say that it has been one of the best decisions of my life.

There is a strong passion that comes with being a HoN player and I aim to create a community where that passion can grow. Not only do I want that passion to grow in-game but I want to develop a community out of game where players can share their love for the game together.

I have a lot in store for the HoN community and am honored to be a part of it. I am always open to questions and will try my hardest to ensure that you are never left in the dark. And, if for any reason I donít know the answer to your question, I will do my best to find it for you.

I look forward to building lasting relationships with all of you and hope that we can grow together.

Best Regards,

AceJR

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Twitter

Adam "AceJR" Martinazzi | HoN Community Manager

Account Icon
    Awesome! Congratulations! Can't wait to get to know you better

Going to miss xanderK, but hopefully you'll be even better

Edit: You should probably Sticky this
    Last edited by Sammerrz; 02-07-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Check out this noob's awesome videos!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Welcome to the team.

Welcome aboard.

Nice to meet you.
    Has a rubber duck named "Mr. Quackers."

Rudra || Plaguebringer || Bastion || Castor/Pollux || Arcane Assassin || Smoke

Blog yo

Congrats on your promotion. May success crown your future endeavors.

Account Icon
    Welcome

Hi Im GrV and Im an Unknwon Low-Media-High Pro-not player in HoN, welcome ^^

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Peace,
    looking forward to your actions

Quote Originally Posted by AceJR View Post
    I canít resist a good pun
    I hope you like my nick then. Looking forward to what you are planning.

I have nothing against you Adam and I'm happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish, but xanderK was the best community manager of all time. Of all time!

*sigh* I will miss you Ken. =\

But in all seriousness, I'm happy for you that you are promoted.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

HoNored | Super Beta Tester | Mechanics Moderator | Pre-purchased HoN | Skype: Necrothica | DeviantArt: Necrothic

HELLO!

Hopefully you're someone that have the balls to tell some of the pro players to **** off when they affect their fans (and the hon community) in a negative way on stream etc. Start with how Peter, Leon and those behave on stream infront of 1000s of people! Ofc their fans gonna behave the same ;]

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Hi AceJR^^

Welcome to Newerth' forums as S2 staff.

Good laugh and have fun.
    Hardcore player. Always improve his gameplay. Never rage against anyone than himself for being weak.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account Icon
    Mmm fresh meat
    Last edited by Warchamp7; 02-07-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Nice to meet you and great luck.
    One question, what are your plans for community?

gl hf
    You are all I long for, all I worship and adore.

18.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlood View Post
    Nice to meet you and great luck.
    One question, what are your plans for community?
    Nice to meet all of you and thanks!

Along with everything listed in the original post:

In general, I aim to grow the community in a direction where members develop a sense of pride in the game they play; similar to the sense of pride S2 has in the game that we make.

Specifically, many projects are currently being developed that will help to accomplish this. You will find them out as we release them

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.

Twitter

Adam "AceJR" Martinazzi | HoN Community Manager

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Welcome, looking forward to some fresh minor totems around here, it needs more.

acer have any plans on being super active on hon reddit as well?