Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: 3.0 introducing a new rune, or renaming a current one?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

3.0 introducing a new rune, or renaming a current one?

So, by watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7Bm06bU#t=107s , one can see that orange uses a refreshment rune, and I'm curious for the next three days wetter this is a new rune, a renamed regeneration rune or whatever it may be.

Or am I late to the party?
    Spent 450+ dollars on this game and no MsPudding announcer, bring it back please.

Me sad all day

No idea, would be cool to see a rune that would refres cooldowns on skills/items :P

I mean its only 1 person and a ultimate could make give teamfight lineups more strength than the right click double dmg sillhouettes

Account Icon
    Why is Silh called a right-click hero? It is true that yes, you do right-click with her but she's hardly an easy carry to play.

Hmm.. If there was a new rune im sure we would have heard about it by now?

Neither his health or mana are full and he doesn't have a regen on him. Unless the bots were trilaning Witch, Mag, Hammer...I can't imagine anyone was around to hit pollywog mid regen.

My guess is that it was, in fact, a renamed regen rune and Pollywog got hit by a rogue Warlock creep during the regen.

Refresher rune would be awesome, just saying.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    The real problem is oj is the polly we spectate and he has an empty bottle and picks up the new rune.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Refresher rune would be awesome, just saying.
    so do you really think this rune would be balanced?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    You will see everything in due time.

It makes things interesting

Enjoy the easter egg though.
    I am the beast, the defiler, the source of all pain.
    The darkness will cover the lands once again.
    So make peace with whatever it is the gods worship, the end has come.

Quote Originally Posted by MutantJohn View Post
    Why is Silh called a right-click hero? It is true that yes, you do right-click with her but she's hardly an easy carry to play.
    Wait, what?

If this rune can refresh cooldowns, I sure as hell hope it doesnt work on ultimates.. though if it doesnt it might be underpowered. Maybe having it reduce cooldowns by 30 seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by Niqhtmare View Post
    Wait, what?

If this rune can refresh cooldowns, I sure as hell hope it doesnt work on ultimates.. though if it doesnt it might be underpowered. Maybe having it reduce cooldowns by 30 seconds?
    double head smash underpowered?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Wait, what?

Haha this still would be a super silly rune, right? Imagine pyro and you going for rune, pyro combos you, picks up the rune, and then combos you again and laugh at your face?

Refresher tune on Armadon would be broken. :troll:

ninjaf by VolkaCorp! Curse you!

People abuse reporting just to spite someone more than they actually get abused by someone verbally. And HoN apparently just let this happen even more with the new system.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by _AEnima_ View Post
    People abuse reporting just to spite someone more than they actually get abused by someone verbally. And HoN apparently just let this happen even more with the new system.
    Just because you hit the report button doesn't mean they get banned, people still have to look over what happened and what went wrong.
    I am the beast, the defiler, the source of all pain.
    The darkness will cover the lands once again.
    So make peace with whatever it is the gods worship, the end has come.

Wait, what?

They're not gonna balance it via ultimates, because some ultimates are passive or have a low cooldown (flint ult), and some active skills have high cooldowns (plague deny). Pebbles, for example, would be super powerful with a refreshment rune because it doesnt affect his passive ult. Better to balance it through cooldowns e.g. reduces remaining cooldown by 50%, any cooldown less than, say, 7 is automatically refreshed.
    Movie, comic and game reviews from yours truly:
    http://mcgreviews.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by Hubaris View Post
    Just because you hit the report button doesn't mean they get banned, people still have to look over what happened and what went wrong.
    The point is nobody can actually be offended in a computer game. And if you are then you need way more help than reporting someone. You can easily ignore/mute them. I feel that 99% of reports are just to get back at someone for flaming them, which totally defeats the purpose, and that's way more abusive to me. The only reports that should matter are people actually greifing. Feeding/AFK/Abusing skills etc.

20.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Your futile speculations make me stronger.
    When I was younger I had an imaginary friend.
    Now, with internet gaming, I have hundreds of imaginary friends.

-American proverb