Thread: With 3.0 Coming Around the Corner, Isn't it about time to change the fishbowl?

With 3.0 Coming Around the Corner, Isn't it about time to change the fishbowl?

Original S2 Portrait

2D Icon Portrait

Narrow Portrait with No BG

Narrow Portrait with Player Color BG / WC3-like

Wide Portrait with No BG

Wide Portrait with Player Color BG / WC3-like

Wide Portrait with Legion/Hellbourne BG, Lighting and Effects

Experience Bar is merged with the name bar.

You can change between all the portrait types through the Mod Options as demonstrated on this video:

There is already an existing mod that lets you choose from any of the above

VOTE HERE TO IMPLEMENT IT!

No. Releasing new heroes every month is more important.
    Last edited by DrunkenGrunt; 01-26-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenGrunt View Post
    No. Releasing new heroes is more important.
    Two completely different areas.
    Has a rubber duck named "Mr. Quackers."

Rudra || Plaguebringer || Bastion || Castor/Pollux || Arcane Assassin || Smoke

Blog yo

As Reldnahc said. 3.0 has made some changes graphics-wise as well as with the UI. If they're paying attention to that, then wouldn't it be a good idea to put some thought into those claustrophobic fishbowls.

Bangerz and his team handles the UI, and another team handles your heroes.

You don't have to worry about this getting in the way of your precious new heroes.

whats wrong with circles

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    The circle feels so small, heroes can get cut off and it feels so claustrephobic, imagine if you were forced to sit in a small little bubble.

While I agree with Keres on changing the fishbowl ( I love your mod btw I've used it since you released it) I think a bigger issue that needs to be addressed is a update to the mini-map because the current mini-map looks like it is from a RTS game from 18 years ago...it is very bad.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorB View Post
    The circle feels so small, heroes can get cut off and it feels so claustrephobic, imagine if you were forced to sit in a small little bubble.
    They are not sitting inside a small bubble or fishbowl, they are looking through a porthole. Who can say what lies beyond it, could be a whole new universe for all we know

I would however love to see some kind of background instead of that black nothing.

Compare HoN with other moba games at the HoN Rosetta Stone
    Want to make your own HoN DVD? Click here

Account Icon
    Wait for 3.0 before you make more suggestions.
    I'm back, dear.

AngelQuila`
    <3

While I agree with Keres on changing the fishbowl ( I love your mod btw I've used it since you released it) I think a bigger issue that needs to be addressed is a update to the mini-map because the current mini-map looks like it is from a RTS game from 18 years ago...it is very bad.
    I think there was an HD Version minimap in the same mod forums. Though would be nice to hear your idea about how a more recent minimap would look like.

They are not sitting inside a small bubble or fishbowl, they are looking through a porthole. Who can say what lies beyond it, could be a whole new universe for all we know

I would however love to see some kind of background instead of that black nothing.
    ;3; More like a tiny dark closet.

I would like to see some Standard improvement to the Team Interface such as XMod Teams, were you can see your partners cooldown, average GPM and so on...
    I also love HD Minimap and yeah your portraits mod...

But more than ever please let me see my Ping ingame, it's important!!!

This has nothing to do with balance so,

Account Icon
    Please dont post suggestions in GD.

Having the link in your sig is fine. Just post more so people see it.

Closing