Thread: Need clan deleted asap plz

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Need clan deleted asap plz

Hi im here once more to ask pretty plz for a clan deletion i tryed to create it and it bugged to now we have an empty clan! i have the ppl join it and i want to start organising the team and i cant soonner or later they will join other clans and that sux i need it deleted so i can create another one and hopefully it wont bug out this time the clan name is SuperArtificialInteligence and the tag is SAI i cant create another has im allready marked has the owner in this one that has 0 members wich is funny and ppl cant be invited cause they have this invite that they cant acept cause of some YOUR UNIQUE KEY IS NOT VALID msg adn they cant refuse cause of some lame dark lady error msg this sux cmon delete this pretty PLZ.... also im gona take this oportunity to say that this dark lady/blacksmith error msg?s are stupid we need msg?s saying what kind of error happened and why, not some stupid overbeated joke that was funny for a wille but is actualy starting to get anoying has now "Too bas its me the BS" seems to be the answer to everything....

--------|CHAOS IS THE ENGINE OF EVOLUTION|--------

Account Icon
    We'll look into it. Please don't post again.