Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Stay Green - Announcement

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Stay Green - Announcement

As the team’s consigliere, I just wanted to update everyone with a few changes to Stay Green. After it was decided that sLiCKz would be moving to live with Kyle and Zak, the team discussed the possibility of having the other members of the team move to the U.S. as well. I am happy to say that we have been able to create a team house here in Miami and that by the end of the month all members of the team will be here. Although the team is still not sponsored, this should give Stay Green the best chance to succeed. There will be five people in one place dedicated to one goal, being the best. Each member of the team will have no other job and we will find out whether or not a HoN professional can really exist.

It is my hope that other teams, sponsored or not, are able to make similar arrangements and that HoN continues to grow in both popularity and as an eSport.

As of this moment the current lineup of the team is yet to be determined. Hopefully, everything will be resolved soon.

PapaFreek for Stay Green
    Last edited by PapaFreeK; 01-15-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Holy moly.
    e* 10/10, you got me for a sec
    edit no. 2. What is hapen here i em confusmed
    Last edited by Puuhis; 01-15-2013 at 01:42 PM.

edit: thought this was a troll. excited to see what the future holds for sG. i hope complexity keeps at it too. 2013 will be a huge year for competitive hon.
    Last edited by TheBadlands; 01-15-2013 at 02:40 PM.

Join DateDec 2011 Posts 1

Makes huge troll thread. Please don't fall for this. Just like when zai went to col and everyone went dipshit.

UNLESS swindle makes a separated thread about this on the forum, it's just a huge troll.
    And he's succeeding if you believe this ****.

Ive been called many things, never a troll.

Account Icon
    you must be retarded to believe this.

um, i guess i was wrong
    Last edited by HotSkillsHoN; 01-16-2013 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HotSkillsHoN View Post
    you must be retarded to believe this.
    Thank you, I thought I was the only reasonable person here.

just heard it from S2Nome

its confirmed.

holy **** CHESSIE?!

This is 100% true and confirmed
    We thank Skyzoe for playing with us & he's a great person and great player and we as a team wish him the best.
    Last edited by KheZu; 01-15-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KheZu View Post
    This is 100% true and confirmed, no troll. The post is made by their dad who is now our manager, as for me going there it's not 100% SURE yet. But it's really really high chance of me coming soon, and if not latest when I turn 18.

No troll.
    Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by KheZu View Post
    This is 100% true and confirmed, no troll. The post is made by their dad who is now our manager, as for me going there it's not 100% SURE yet. But it's really really high chance of me coming soon, and if not latest when I turn 18.

No troll.
    Nice troll, by saying no troll you make me believe you troll because obvious troll. You can't trust germans, we all know that.

Quote Originally Posted by `Krassow View Post
    Nice troll, by saying no troll you make me believe you troll because obvious troll. You can't trust germans, we all know that.
    i can confirm this, im german aswell and dont trust myself.

zfreek as support, obvious troll indeed

cant trust germans..just like me

This is a fantastic thread

Double doombringer confirms.
    FACEBOOK

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM

"I'm not a fan of drama myself." -Khezu 2013

Account Icon
    Must be true

Account Icon
    ninja confirms.
    girard