Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Stay Green - Announcement

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Wait, khezzu is leaving Europe?

Dibs on his gf. Although I'd probably go to jail since I'm 10 years older, it would be worth it.

Since sG is my fav team this is nice news but still can't help to feel sorry for Skyzoe, first they took his suicide role from him and then after first tourwin he gets replaced. Was there any reason Skyzoe didn't wanna come to US? Or was it just that you guys felt that Chessie is a better solution? Also Zfreek playing on lane instead of doing big plays in the jungle sucks :<

I kinda agree with that, Skyzoe was an excellent suicide player, other than zai I haven't seen anyone win more suicide lanes than him, hopefully he finds team soon although slickz just whispered bkid asking them "how is skyzoe" after bkid asked him about chessie.

Account Icon
    At this time Chessie is a contracted gamer for my organization. This announcement is therefore premature at BEST. No sG managers have approached me about a buyout nor have they discussed any other formal legal matters with our organization. Making this post was unprofessional to say the least.

We always try to do right by our gamers and I am speaking to Chessie about his future goals in HoN.

Contracts are in place for a reason and must be honored. Any further official statements will be on our website.

Quote Originally Posted by jlake02 View Post
    At this time Chessie is a contracted gamer for my organization. This announcement is therefore premature at BEST. No sG managers have approached me about a buyout nor have they discussed any other formal legal matters with our organization. Making this post was unprofessional to say the least.

We always try to do right by our gamers and I am speaking to Chessie about his future goals in HoN.

Contracts are in place for a reason and must be honored. Any further official statements will be on our website.

AWWwwwwwwWWWWW SHieeeeTTTTT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miesty` View Post
    AWWwwwwwwWWWWW SHieeeeTTTTT!!!

Zfreek in lane? Oh dear God.

I honestly thought today was going to be a boring day. I have been proven wrong.

I am so confused. Is this real? or biggest troll ever!

FYI jake this is hon not SC2
    Its like European vs South American football/soccer, shady stuff happens here
    Last edited by McTBag; 01-15-2013 at 04:06 PM.

EU too chill NOT ANYMORE!!

2 months ago chessie thought he was going to the US to play with complexity, then you closed that door to him, things change.

**** just got real if this is really Jason Lake posting LOL

Quote Originally Posted by McTBag View Post
    I am so confused. Is this real? or biggest troll ever!
    its Jason Lake owned of complexity gaming.

owner* hahaa

This is huge!

Well hopefully he didn't sign under the impression that he would be able to move into the complexity house or something along those lines...they announced they will have a new gaming house in the future though. This week just got a lot more interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Win``` View Post
    This is huge!

Holly molly

Nuked popcorn, waiting for the drama

I only liked SG because of skyzoe , really hope he starts streaming again!

wheres that person that says good for the scene

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast