Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: HoNTV Adds New Streamers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Account Icon

HoNTV Adds New Streamers!

HoNTV has been a part of our client for quite some time now, providing the community with an easy way to watch streams in-game. Now that HoN Tour is in full swing, we're excited to announce that we've opened up HoNTV to any Diamond League HoN Tour players to take part in. As a result, here's a lot fresh faces for you all to watch and enjoy.

• [LION]Handsken
    • [tDM]iNsania
    • [LION]Sealkid
    • [Pika]TPSPriceless
    • [aL]KingPlato
    • [QSQ]Slate
    • [QSQ]Style
    • [QSQ]NoVa
    • [aL]Kookiez
    • [OTP]Architiger
    • [TteS]LeonBlack`
    • [OTP]znoowy
    • [TteS]wyt`
    • [tDM]Mynuts
    • [tDM]zai`
    • [tDM]Limmp
    • [tDM]noobG
    • [Pika]Nir
    • [OTP]fuzi

They are also joined by ComplexityCast's BeefPotPie and HoN Tour Admins Snoopy and Chuck64, plus Community Manager [S2]xanderK!

So when you're hanging out in HoN and want to watch some top level play, hit the HoNTV button and check out these new faces in the User Streams section!

I'm glad to see more streamers! But I got a question...

This page: Livestreams & VODs, when i want to watch some stream action I would usually go there and look at the 'box' at the top of the page to see which stream is online but I don't think the above mentioned streamers were added to the list. Will this list be updated or the only updated list of streamers is going to be in game?

I'd really like to see the Livestreams page to be updated as well.

It will be great to stream noobG

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    plus Community Manager [S2]xanderK... watch some top level play...
    There is something not quite right here...

Although in all seriousness, its nice to see some new players and new word on the HoN TV.
    I am the beast, the defiler, the source of all pain.
    The darkness will cover the lands once again.
    So make peace with whatever it is the gods worship, the end has come.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    No Zetpro? God DAMNIT

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Architiger and kookiez finally
    Game Masters are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

The forums are NOT for reporting players. If you wish to report a player, please use the in-game R.A.P. Function.

Why is there not one sG member on the list?

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by xanderK View Post
    HoNTV has been a part of our client for quite some time now, providing the community with an easy way to watch streams in-game.
    Roar, I don't want streams ingame. I want ingame graphics ingame (see Dota2)! When I want to watch streams I can stay on the Interwebs!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by SyleSpawn View Post
    I'm glad to see more streamers! But I got a question...

This page: Livestreams & VODs, when i want to watch some stream action I would usually go there and look at the 'box' at the top of the page to see which stream is online but I don't think the above mentioned streamers were added to the list. Will this list be updated or the only updated list of streamers is going to be in game?

I'd really like to see the Livestreams page to be updated as well.
    i was asking the same thing.there is also this site www.honstreams.com and i think there is a link between that box and it that needs updated.i think!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Insi)
    RIP in Pepperonis m8
    I cry evertim

//Greger af Moek de la Hoek from Soek in Roek

Account Icon
    I played yesterday with zetpro on a sub and it was pretty annoying and yet funny... So yeah..

Anyway, nice stuff!=)

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    HoN Tour admin streams are way too stronk for that bro, better remove 'em before crash

13.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by YAValanche View Post
    Why is there not one sG member on the list?
    The Diamond players had to approach me to be added and none of them did. But to be fair, Swindlemelonzz and Khezu are already on the service and have been for quite some time.

Do people even use HoN TV?.. I don't know a single person that does (No offense)

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by DawZ_ View Post
    No Zetpro? God DAMNIT
    If you disregard that he is quite capable as a player, his voice and his own(?) announcer is the most annoying thing to listen to when he streams... If any I have the stream muted and music playing cuz I can't stand it when he semi rage/whine.
    Say, I seem to have lost my brain, you don't seem to be using yours... can I have it?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by plzstopfeed View Post
    Do people even use HoN TV?.. I don't know a single person that does (No offense)
    Mmm.. good question. When I tried HoNTV it was a kinda slow and sluggish feeling to the whole thing when a stream was on. Much smoother to just alt+tab to twitch and watch it directly there.... much smoother.
    Say, I seem to have lost my brain, you don't seem to be using yours... can I have it?

17.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Millikin View Post
    Mmm.. good question. When I tried HoNTV it was a kinda slow and sluggish feeling to the whole thing when a stream was on. Much smoother to just alt+tab to twitch and watch it directly there.... much smoother.
    I don't have that problem with HoNTV but if you want to use Twitch, you can still use HoNTV to notify you when your favorite streamer goes live. If you check the "Follow" box, a notification will popup for you when that person goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by xanderK View Post
    I don't have that problem with HoNTV but if you want to use Twitch, you can still use HoNTV to notify you when your favorite streamer goes live. If you check the "Follow" box, a notification will popup for you when that person goes live.
    Does that mean that you are not aware that most players have a really choppy stream when they go on fullscream using HoN TV? :/

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    yessssssssssss Mynuts and Leon yessssssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgurke View Post
    Does that mean that you are not aware that most players have a really choppy stream when they go on fullscream using HoN TV? :/
    Main reason I do not use HoNTV, they need to fix that if they want this to take off