Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Final Stage of the Maliken PhotoBomb Sweeps taking place on this Saturday ONLY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff

Final Stage of the Maliken PhotoBomb Sweeps taking place on this Saturday ONLY

UPDATE: Last Round only going to take place on Saturday the 26th

Winner will be announced on Sunday the 27th, LIVE on Stream

Watch the Honcast Stream Live on Jan 26 for clues to the secret suite of the HoN Tour Grand Finals

Enter your guess of which suite the exciting event will be held on the Honcast Facebook Page for the a chance to win a FREE TRIP to watch the Grand Finals in person!

CONTEST RULES

-MUST LIKE THE FACEBOOK PAGE AND FOLLOW THE TWITCH STREAM

-There will be 3 rounds, one for each week, you can get your name into the raffle up to 3 times

-Each person is only allowed one guess per round

-Everyone who submits a correct answer will get their name into a raffle for the Grand Prize

-Answers must be submitted through the App located on the Honcast Facebook Page

-The App will be open until 2 HOURS after the FINAL CAST on SUNDAY so get your answers in QUICK

-The winner will be announced the following weekend and will be contacted by S2 Games with further details

Be sure to follow us on Twitter(@honcast and @heroesofnewerth), on Facebook (/heroesofnewerth and /honcast), and on Twitch (/honcast) to receive all the clues for your best chance to win!

Official Rules

S2 Games Official HoN Tour Grand Finals Contest Rules
    NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

1. HOW TO ENTER/ WINNER SELECTION
    The Sponsor, S2 Games, conducts contests through its website, game client, and social media.
    Four (4) Grand Prize winners will be selected through the Maliken Madness Sweeps, Refer-a-Friend program, and LAN Party Random Selection from among all eligible North American participants. Grand Prize winner selection will be conducted by S2 Games on or before April 10, 2013. The name and city of the potential winners may be posted online following the drawing and all entrants hereby agree that by entering the contest, they agree that S2 Games may make that posting.

2. PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) persons (winner and one (1) travel guest age 18 years or older) to the HoN Tour Grand Finals in a location that is to be determined - departing on April 16, 2013 through April 18, 2013 (2 night stay. Dates subject to change). Trip includes round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) from the closest major metropolitan airport and one (1) double occupancy single room at a hotel for two (2) nights. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein (e.g., baggage fees, parking fees, travel insurance, hotel incidentals, etc.) are solely the responsibility of prize winner. All travel must be taken on dates specified; no alternative travel dates are available. All travel subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and travel guest must be 18 years of age and travel on same itinerary. In the event winner is unavailable to travel on the specified day, the prize will be forfeited and S2 Games, in its sole discretion, may choose an alternate winner through another random drawing.

APPROXIMATE ARV OF PRIZES: $3000
    The odds of winning the Grand Prize are determined by the amount of eligible entrants received.

3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the U.S., 18 years of age or older. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of S2 Games, Heroes of Newerth, subsidiaries, licensors, affiliates, divisions, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies and immediate family members of such employees (parent, child, sibling, spouse) and persons living in the same household of such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to win. Limit one prize per name, address and/or household, cell phone, email address. Winners and guest will be required to have a valid passport or state issued I.D. for travel and a valid credit card for hotel incidentals.

4. GENERAL: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by S2 Games in its sole discretion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize; winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize, and will be required to fill out a W-9. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of S2 Games which shall be final and binding.

5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified by email at the email provided in entry. S2 Games will attempt to notify potential Grand Prize winners during the 24 hours immediately following the drawings. In the event a potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted during that period, an alternate winner may be selected, at S2 Games’ sole discretion. Grand Prize winners, and his/her guests, will be required to sign and return to S2 Games an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within 24 hours of successful notification. If any required documents are not returned within the required number of days then prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Winner must personally mail or email prize information to S2 Games offices and present identification for prize to be released. All costs, if any, associated with collecting the prize, are winner's responsibility.

6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All entrants, as a condition of participation, and all winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless S2 Games, Heroes of Newerth, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, licensors, divisions, distributors, affiliates, suppliers, divisions, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to any persons (including death) and/or property of any kind which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the prize or while preparing for or participating in this Contest or any Contest-related activity, and/or traveling to and from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize. Neither S2 Games, Heroes of Newerth and make any representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. By entering this contest, winners hereby consent (and will be required to confirm such consent in writing) to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness, on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without compensation for promotional purposes as determined by S2 Games. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

7. CONTEST SPONSOR: S2 Games, 950 Trade Centre Way, Portage, MI, 49002. Trip is provided courtesy of S2 Games.
    All contests conducted by S2 Games are also subject to S2 Games’ General Contest rules.
    Last edited by xanderK; 01-25-2013 at 04:52 PM.

first,

get on my lvl

I'm first too, no one cares.

Are EU Citizen allowed to compete too?

Account Icon
    Number 4, Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey
    that's the question, will s2 pay the whole trip? could easily be over one grand just for the flights

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Will we be flight over with Malikens private jet with hon stickers all over it?

There can be only one country anyways, the country where everything began: Japan.

Sooo... I actually live in a small tropical island in the Indian Ocean (seriously), if I happen to win... All the cost will still be covered..?

Quote Originally Posted by SyleSpawn View Post
    Sooo... I actually live in a small tropical island in the Indian Ocean (seriously), if I happen to win... All the cost will still be covered..?
    Me too ! :O Where exactly ? I'm in Mauritius :3

Anyway, when they say a FREE TRIP, is it only the plane ticket or the hotel etc too ?

Probably not in Hungary and i cant go while i have school so w/e

- Made by the mighty Redeye. | 3 different games, my luck | Lucky Monday into the game

Click read rules, the rules say its only north american citizens allowed. I'm shortlisting it to being somewhere in NA as well. :/

Ye ima win and yall fly me from mother russia 100000dollas

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    You should read the fine print:
    3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the U.S., 18 years of age or older.
    Last edited by Motorhead; 01-10-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Can't enter due to being Aussie, goodluck to everyone in the U.S though =)
    Graphic/Web Designer and Designer of Free Custom Account Icons (CAI) and Custom Backgrounds

Click the pic for my mashup thread of HoN and other characters from games/movies/shows
    Click here for my Hero morph thread (merging 1 or more heroes together)

Click here for my Deviantart Profile

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    EU resident here; can't compete but i wish good luck to all NA participants. Nice initiative S2

Compare HoN with other moba games at the HoN Rosetta Stone
    Want to make your own HoN DVD? Click here

Now i wonder if we have more eu players than us.

If so, WHERE ARE OUR COOKIES?

WE DEMAND.

it says if you live in the EU and win you will get 1000000000000000000000000 gold coins.
    you can find it if you read the rules, it's in there somewhere!

From the official rules:
    3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the U.S.

That means I'm out

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Damnnnn. Wish I was in the US right now. But whatever, will just have to pay for my own flight to there to meet with these awesome people.