Thread: Community Clan Linked Minds now recruiting!

Lightbulb Community Clan Linked Minds now recruiting!

Clan Linked Minds

We are a newly formed clan of people who wants to play more serious. We are looking for players who love HoN and share the same passion for it as us.

We are players with a friendly mentality, mature in the head, of decent skill level in-game. Also – We are not persons to hold grudges if you make a mistake. People make mistakes, it's only human nature.
    It doesn't mean that you get to walk around and make mistakes all the time, that doesn't get us anywhere. We strive to learn and get better all the time so we expect from you to learn from your mistakes and make less and less of them.

What we are looking for: Please read our requirements
    here!

By "mature in the head" i mean; Don't be reckless and put yourself in someone else's shoes (your teammates or enemies) and try to understand why this happens so you can respond according to that situation.

You have to know decent English because we will use Skype (or ts3) whenever we tmm or scrim/Inhouse, no excuses!

We recruit players who meet all of the requirements above exclusively!

My goals with this Brotherhood are the following:

• Create a small community of friendly, mature and decent players so that you will never have to be forced to play alone whenever you start HoN!
    • Gain experience in the competitive scene. I together with many others are interested in entering it hence we are gonna start practicing as often as possible to be able to enter Hon Tour (and many other competitions hopefully) and improve as efficient players!

I will host Inhouses / Scrims every time i'm online and there is enough members online. I require of you who want to go competitive with me to be able to play a minimum of 3 times a week, 3 games a day.
    When there are not enough players we tmm as 5 (happens almost every day).
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    __________________________________________________ __

We are a group of EU players but USE is welcome as well.

Use this link
    here if you are interested in joining us. For questions, post below or pm me or my officers (Syth`, Wonderb i tch (no spaces)) here in the forums or in-game.

If you get approved, join our channel (again
    /j clan linked minds) and notify me or an officer for an invite!

Any information will be posted in our website and that is also the easiest way to communicate with each other if we are not online in HoN. (
    Use your HoN name so i know who you are!)

Looking forward to meeting new resourceful players!

LETS MAKE SOME INHOUSES YO! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

// DG and Officers
    Last edited by DrunkenGrunt; 01-20-2013 at 09:17 AM.
    HoN is the best moba. Hands down. No questions. However, the main problem with HoN is S2.
    It makes decisions that are really bad for the community in general, and the only reason people like me still
    play is because of the remnants of DotA in HoN.

-New Vindi-
    i feel like we got punished because BAD players didn't know how to pick/lane appropriately in the hero selection
    phase which is where bad players will always struggle doing only AP.

Everyone who wants to get better, as well as make a bunch of new friends, should join this clan. Everyone is really nice, and we spend a lot of time just socializing between games and stuff. It's really fun, and we are going to do more scrims and inhouses soon, so now's the time to join!

Account Icon
    Don't forget to join our TeamSpeak3 server at linkedminds.teamspeak3.com

Well sounds like i'd be good. I am greatly improving but I am still 1550 MMR in TMM. 1600 in CM.

if you need someone to scrim with please contact me. I'd like to have someone to play with as I only solo queue.

I'm not gonna leave Epoch, but if you need any help, feel free to ask
    You are all I long for, all I worship and adore.

Haha good old epoch veteran Oliver Skyes :P
    HoN is the best moba. Hands down. No questions. However, the main problem with HoN is S2.
    It makes decisions that are really bad for the community in general, and the only reason people like me still

-New Vindi-
    i feel like we got punished because BAD players didn't know how to pick/lane appropriately in the hero selection

You guys have plans for the upcoming HoNtour?

Working on my 1600 so i can join :P getting close

Closing the recruitment, thanks to all of you that joined! Will post again when we start recruiting again.

-New Vindi-

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenGrunt View Post
    Haha good old epoch veteran Oliver Skyes :P
    Why the misspell?

Is this clan still going ? just wonderin :P

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguyslayer View Post
    Is this clan still going ? just wonderin :P
    Yes it is, but we've stopped recruiting for a while in order to get to know everyone who has recently join and kind of organize everything.

You can still apply and we'll review it once recruitments are up again.

Bump

We are recruiting again. Come to our channel if you are searching for players that more or less know the game, are mature and want to improve!

-New Vindi-

Bump

-New Vindi-

Le French Bump

-New Vindi-

bumpy bump

-New Vindi-

Lemme bump for you this time