Thread: Moonmeander got hacked

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Exclamation Moonmeander got hacked

Moonmeander got hacked while 2k+ people were online on his stream and a viewer posted his password wich im not going to repeat here for moons sake.

The viewer said that moon is just a sample and that hes stealing and selling Hon accounts!

GG

Look at his stream, someone changed his strem outfit to Darkfall.

Ive heard of that game on KungenTV stream its some tryhards nerds game that does everything to get people to recongnize it.

This dude Ryan in moons chat claims he got everyone in HoNs password

Quote Originally Posted by bubbles_G View Post

Ive heard of that game on KungenTV stream its some tryhards nerds game that does everything to get people to recongnize it.

indeed

Well, he can't play all those accounts at once.... chances are the average scrub like me is pretty safe.

And also, whatever misfortune may have befallen Moon, I have trouble finding sympathy.

He probably just accidentilly typed his password somewhere on stream so people could see it, he will just change the password and everything will be fine.

Wanna join a high level tmm community? Check this out!

Quote Originally Posted by bubbles_G View Post

People should know that Darkfall Unholy Wars is up for pre-order and a beta coming tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by STINKYFART View Post
    People should know that Darkfall Unholy Wars is up for pre-order and a beta coming tomorrow.

And who cares?

This hacker just hacked Nir during a hontour match. Gave out the pw in beef's stream. HoN RIP 2012?

S2 still saving PW's in plain text? Some things never change....

Hacker has access to all non-admin hon accounts. I got hacked via Hon Database. Nir (who was streaming) also got his password leaked. The only hon streams up are Beefpotpie (who has admin) and latinohon (assuming he doesn't have LHON passwords) and people less than 10 viewers.

He's selling access to any hon account you want to log into for 35 bucks a piece.
    ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Eeeeyyyy sexy laaaaaadyyyy
    ヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ)  Op
    (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ Op
    (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Op
    〜( ̄△ ̄〜) Op
    (☞゚∀゚)☞ Oppa Gangnam Style

looooooooooooool

really? ..

Well isn't that something

I hope S2 confirm this ASAP!

Ogod..

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Might have something to do with both hontour.com and honcast.com using player account names & passwords... I've contacted someone from S2 about this security issue when the hontour website went online but never got an answer. Too bad for S2 i guess.

Compare HoN with other moba games at the HoN Rosetta Stone
    Want to make your own HoN DVD? Click here

Are people sure it's not Twitch who's hacked? Since there is no HoN streams up atm.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenKaiser View Post
    S2 still saving PW's in plain text? Some things never change....
    If this is true I'm done with S2 and HoN, but I seriously doubt that their programmers are THAT clueless. I'd guess they used a single hash only, which is also easy to hack, however everyone does it -____-. Is it so hard to hash once, concatenate with a string only you know and hash once again with a different algorithm -_-

Y might be true about that hontour.com page.. Same password ingame and on the site.
    GG

Calm down guys, I'm sure S2 is working as hard as they possibly can to fix the issue :-).