Thread: Royal Cthulhuphant / Master of Bows / Iron Tremble | Videos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Royal Cthulhuphant / Master of Bows / Iron Tremble | Videos

Video: Royal Cthulhuphant

Video: Master of Bows *This one is pretty cool. Finally a sweet MoA Avatar!

Video: Iron Tremble (Skin)

Please visit:
    My Twitter

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Ty Lightningcold, ure so good^^.
    Hardcore player. Always improve his gameplay. Never rage against anyone than himself for being weak.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account Icon
    Great MOA alt.

This game meant something to me once.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    So much Skyrim jokes in that MoA

I'm a bit dissapointed with the Tremble Avatar. Was expecting Metallic dull silver - the actual colour of Iron (The commonly represented one, anyway)

Nice

Thanks Aizen. MoA got nice avatars...but Aizen wtf is your problem with that gree liquid? I see you like it pretty bad :P
    "Peace if possible, truth at all costs."
    "Blood alone moves the wheels of history."
    "I feel much freer now that I am certain the pope is the Antichrist."
    -Martin Luther
    "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. "
    - Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies”
    -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by DracoDevil View Post
    Thanks Aizen. MoA got nice avatars...but Aizen wtf is your problem with that gree liquid? I see you like it pretty bad :P
    It looked so cool! The glow was so mesmerizing *O*

Account Icon
    Another avenger alt avatar hawkeye :P

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I think...that the Iron Tremble was a reference to Iron Man? Duh?

"Traveler take this to heart, it is Darkest before the dawn..."

MoA alt just looks like flintboom stick with a crossbow.

Don't bows have more attack speed than crossbows in a general sense?
    i think crossbow should go in blue and the bow in red, ijs xD
    thank you Aizen <3333
    ()()
    ( . .)
    o('')('')

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarth View Post
    I'm a bit dissapointed with the Tremble Avatar. Was expecting Metallic dull silver - the actual colour of Iron (The commonly represented one, anyway)
    Yeah, I second this. Guess red's Newerth colour of rust or something.

Master is boss. Arrow to the knee archery club. XD
    This eternal accusation against Christianity I shall write upon all walls, wherever walls are to be found--I have letters that even the blind will be able to see. . . I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great intrinsic depravity, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no means are venomous enough, or secret, subterranean and small enough,- I call it the one immortal blemish upon the human race. . .

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Thnx Aizen! MoA looks awesome ^^

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyKitty View Post
    Don't bows have more attack speed than crossbows in a general sense?
    i think crossbow should go in blue and the bow in red, ijs xD
    thank you Aizen <3333
    Bows generally have (had) a higher rate of fire, but there was Chu-ko-nu (aoe 2 anyone?) and a few moderen equivalents. If you put aside the fact they still have long reloading times which was xbow's main weakness, strengths being higher accuracy and possibly higher range (if you don't count stuff like british longbows, which had huge range but little to no accuracy because they were meant to use in volleys.

I'd say it makes senes.
    This eternal accusation against Christianity I shall write upon all walls, wherever walls are to be found--I have letters that even the blind will be able to see. . . I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great intrinsic depravity, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no means are venomous enough, or secret, subterranean and small enough,- I call it the one immortal blemish upon the human race. . .

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Account Icon
    Man that Tremble skin is a joke. Just changed the coloring on him and selling it?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by greenman101 View Post
    Man that Tremble skin is a joke. Just changed the coloring on him and selling it?
    that is the point of skin.

It is just a re-texture.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Royal Cthulhuphant - Good, nice to see that all the Cthuluphant avatars are of good quality, same voice actor for all Cthulhuphants avatars? (He does a great job at it)
    One question with his line about Maliken.. is this supposed to be kind of like a redemed version or will Cthulhuphant switch over to the legion (and continue his hentai relationship with Nymphora)?

Master of Bows - A long awaited alt finally came to MoA, a great one at it. Kind of feel little odd though that the stun and splittign slow still look like it was fired from a futuristic gun rather than a bow/crossbow. Otherwise it seems some have issues with his lines (voice is great though) being kinda cheesy going with the arrow to the knee jokes but it's nothing that I feel is over the top... rather find them kind of amusing, the last line after a taunted kill is a good finish to those other lines.

Iron Tremble - Disregarding all the thievery talk going around it is rather obvious that the colortheme is based from the same original source Iron Man. But with this red and yellow looking abit to bright making him look like more of a cooked lobster than a iron skin. Also given that Warchamp7 and Blackryu have helped the mod version I don't see why you didn't just talked with that guy and use the colortheme he used. Because that have alot better color tone and metal feeling to the look than this one.
    Hope you can work something out and get the better looking theme for it rather than the current lobster red you used.
    Say, I seem to have lost my brain, you don't seem to be using yours... can I have it?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarth View Post
    Same here. I actually would've liked that.

Animations didn't change for MoA what a fail.