Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: HoN Gives Back: Give. Get. Save.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff

HoN Gives Back: Give. Get. Save.

Let the spirit of giving begin! From Nov. 22-25, the HoN Store will be slashing prices and giving back to our players and the victims of Superstorm Sandy. In order to help the victims of Superstorm Sandy, 10% of your purchase will be given to the American Red Cross. For your charitable contribution you will get 10% more coins with each Coin Pack Purchase. You’ll also save 10% on the entire HoN Store. Visit the HoN Store throughout the day on Nov. 23 to catch one of our many unbelievable Black Friday FLASH sales!

You’ll also want to pick up one of our NEW Goblin Coin eCards, which are a great way to gift gold coin packs to you family and friends for holidays, birthdays or any other special occasion. Celebrate your next occasion HoN-style and get your eCard here:heroesofnewerth.com/ecards

*The American Red Cross name and emblem are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, opinion or political position. The American Red Cross logo is a registered trademark owned by the American Red Cross. For more information, please visit www.redcross.org

**Sales exclude new product, Collector’s Edition, and Limited Edition products.
    Last edited by T_Cruze; 11-21-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Nice 1 S2!

ITT: Amercian Welfare

Are these offers available outside America?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Wow, nice!
    Headphone Addict and Music Lover | Senior Retail Candidate Tester | Electricity & Electronics Student

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    That's really nice =). I hope you'll be able to give The Red Cross a hell of a donation!

have it be 12000 gold for 100 bucks and i might buy. But nice donation to red cross

Nice!
    Has a rubber duck named "Mr. Quackers."

Rudra || Plaguebringer || Bastion || Castor/Pollux || Arcane Assassin || Smoke

Blog yo

And I just purchased 50dollar pack....
    /Thorns, tThorns, Twistling & TwistIt

Follow my stream and watch my streamathons each week!

catch one of our many unbelievable Black Friday FLASH sales!
    What this means? Any more info about those sales? On what shop items? How much %? How much time one sale will last?
    "Peace if possible, truth at all costs."
    "Blood alone moves the wheels of history."
    "I feel much freer now that I am certain the pope is the Antichrist."
    -Martin Luther
    "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. "
    - Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies”
    -Thomas Jefferson

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    There was event while that earthquake/tsunami in Japan happen. So after Sandy, I wondered if S2 will hold another event because of Sandy.
    S2 didnt dissapointed me.
    Last edited by Ceriss; 11-21-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Account Icon
    all good causes are good!
    Quote Originally Posted by winghaven
    I am hitler and i find this offensive

Account Icon

Time to be a hero guys.

Looking forward to this sale!

Are u f**** me, just bought the 50$ pack today, and now u come with this offer?? i wanna help too! (and get my 10% gold coins ^^)

I also purchased a 50$ pack today, is there any way to withdraw the purchases you have made? I see iam not the only one.

Account Icon
    That's awesome!

Check out this noob's awesome videos!

SAme here , bought 50$ coin , and i really wish to help the red cross , if there is a way to refund ( i used some gold for alt so just removed them ) i'll pay tomorrow if its for a good cause

On the buying page, there is still 200 gold for 5$, 3050 for 50$.......... So, will be there a change or they will refound extra 10% after u buy?

^I believe that it's not the 22nd in the US yet.