Thread: EU 1700+ recruiting new members.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Exclamation EU 1700+ recruiting new members.

Hello! I am here on the behalf of the EU1700+ clan MMCO.

We are a serious clan that are looking to get better and in the future joining the comp-scene as
    we got pro players coaching us many days a week and we practice almost every day so dedication is required.

What is expected of a tryout?

You can expect to play 20 games with us before you become a member of a team. The main things we are looking for is: can you show up for practice (usually 11pm est 5pm cest), a friendly and personable attitude, and an active user of voice chat during and after matches.

If you have the dedication and the ambition to truly take your hobby and transform it into a competitve top tier experience, then we welcome you to apply.

Simply msg MybrosuX, Quube, Inzaner or Docterduder in game and they will give you the TS information where we will conduct your initial interview and welcome you to our practices and inhouses.

P.S. As a disclaimer: if you do not talk in team fights and communicate who you are attacking/stunning etc. Then you forfeit your 20 tryout games.

Hello,
    I have a few questions regarding this post;
    1. How many people are you looking to recruit?
    2. What role of play are you looking for?
    3. Are there any boundries regarding stats as far as avarage K/D/A,MMR,Wardplacements,GPM etc?
    4. On a scale from 1-10 how good does your english speaking skills have to be?
    Example of the above question:
    1 - Can't speak
    2 - Useless
    3 - Hard to understand
    4 - Bareable
    5 - Decent
    6 - Fine
    7 - Good
    8 - Quite good
    9 - Extraordinary
    10 - Exeptional

Thanks in advance, hope this will help out in further recruitments also.

Weew . Please make sure you don't invite ragers and afkers in game when you talk with them over ts. Also Doc u better not afk for 15 mins in a game.That was a horrible experience

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Hascum atm we are looking to recruit about 5 new players as we are creating a second team for inhouses etc.
    Atm we are looking for most roles but obv carry and mid players are the ones that there are most of.
    We mostly do not judge players based on stats since thats what the tryouts are for but you got to ask yourself if you got what it takes to go competitive.
    Your english skills should be atleast at a 4+ in your scale as we got to be able to communicate with the players. If your english is understandable i think its okay if u have an accent or dont know some words and also since most of us are fluent in english we can help you improve your english a bit but we can not teach you from scratch as it would take to much time.

I hope this answers your questions. With kind regards, MybrosuX.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Yea we are sorry for that and we will discuss that will Doc. Also who was raging? Since u where in ur own channel we can not really know about that and you have to inform us when people are behaving badly and we will deal with the problem.

I am down if you guys are still searching.

hey! if you guys need a cayyr / suicide player, i think you should try me out. im from denmark, and im 17 years old.

ingame name: Nesbane / sqizzs

Quote Originally Posted by Nesbane View Post
    Careful with that. If you get into competitive you might get DDos'd posting stuff like that.
    Last edited by Hascum; 11-17-2012 at 07:04 PM.

ohh okay. ty!

Should probarly edit it out.