Thread: Tesla DR / Caterpillar Geom / Pearl + Avatars / Creature Pred / Horseman Pyro Videos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Game Master Account Icon

Tesla DR / Caterpillar Geom / Pearl + Avatars / Creature Pred / Horseman Pyro Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen`

Hey guys, i'm not at home, so i asked SuwakoChan to post the thread for me. He was kind enough to do so. Thank you SuwakoChan!

Video: Tesla the Mad Scientist (Doctor Repulsor)

Video: Caterpillar Geomancer (Skin)

Video: Pearl, The Bubble Mage (+ Avatars, Brann & Shadian)

Video: Creature Predator

Video: Headless Horseman Pyromancer

Please visit:
    My Twitter
    4char

Game Masters are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

-----------------------------

First for science

Looks good

staff effect on pyro?

why oh why is pyromancer's horse so lame? could have been such a great alt
    RIP IN PEACE sig

just a suggestion: can you incluse the avatar icons in the corner next time? anyway i like these videos, keep it up

- Made by the mighty Redeye. | 3 different games, my luck | Lucky Monday into the game

As always thanks Aizen for the videos and thanks SuwakoChan for posting the info
    Congrats for the Honored poster too!

Continue like this going to see the videos now!

Thanks and sorry the english:P
    Check my live stream channel! http://es.twitch.tv/shampanhon

Account Icon
    oh god, that "eye" for Pyro alt's horse. I can't stop laughing

Quote Originally Posted by enconhun View Post
    just a suggestion: Can you incluse the avatar icons in the corner next time?
    awesome idea!

^
    I'm pretty sure that it is part of the bridle.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Tesla = Good Stuff
    Caterpillar = Finaly Geomancer nolonger need to look like a walking piece of turd. Great Skin
    Pearl = Didn't really like any of the avatars for pearl or pearl herself.. but do like the spell animations.
    Pred = Decent enough... not very special but definitliy not bad.
    Pyro = Looks good, sounds good... dissapointed about the spell effects.. would have hoped for a flaming pumpkin instead of the standard Dragonhead on the stun especially for a halloween theme.
    How come you guys at S2 never change the looks of pyros spells more than colors(scorcher, though blue is nice) All the spells for pearls different avatars looks different, futball bubbles Q, as well as other spells for other avatars.
    Say, I seem to have lost my brain, you don't seem to be using yours... can I have it?

omg geomancer alt, i must have hims
    GO CATERPIE!

Account Icon
    I love the eyes in Brann's spell animations.

Fear the power of Sauron!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terrordactyl View Post
    ^
    I'm pretty sure that it is part of the bridle.
    I know, but I cannot unsee it

enough horse alts holy ****

Quote Originally Posted by Millikin View Post
    Tesla = Good Stuff
    Caterpillar = Finaly Geomancer nolonger need to look like a walking piece of turd. Great Skin
    Pearl = Didn't really like any of the avatars for pearl or pearl herself.. but do like the spell animations.
    Pred = Decent enough... not very special but definitliy not bad.
    Pyro = Looks good, sounds good... dissapointed about the spell effects.. would have hoped for a flaming pumpkin instead of the standard Dragonhead on the stun especially for a halloween theme.
    How come you guys at S2 never change the looks of pyros spells more than colors(scorcher, though blue is nice) All the spells for pearls different avatars looks different, futball bubbles Q, as well as other spells for other avatars.
    Comp scene dont like new effects

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Respond View Post
    why oh why is pyromancer's horse so lame? could have been such a great alt
    My exact reaction!

This game meant something to me once.

creature predator seems like a skin from that alien pred (and the alien is way cooler)

Quote Originally Posted by Silv3erTwee View Post
    Comp scene dont like new effects
    Please take your whine elsewhere, seeing as that is all you do on these forums. Thank you.

I really like the DR and Pearl alts, not sure what I think of the Pyro one though. The horse just looks so awkward.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Niqhtmare View Post
    Please take your whine elsewhere, seeing as that is all you do on these forums. Thank you.

I really like the DR and Pearl alts, not sure what I think of the Pyro one though. The horse just looks so awkward.
    About Pyros horse.. one of the youtube comments made me chuckle abit.. calling it a fourlegged chocobo ... and looking closer it kind of does, more feathery than furry.
    Say, I seem to have lost my brain, you don't seem to be using yours... can I have it?

Quote Originally Posted by anjdza View Post
    staff effect on pyro?
    I was in a rush this morning, so i forgot. I'm sorry. But i checked the staff effects, it simply changes the flames from red, to blue. Doesn't change any spell effects.

Quote Originally Posted by EnconHUN View Post
    just a suggestion: can you incluse the avatar icons in the corner next time? anyway i like these videos, keep it up
    I've thought about it, and i'm planning on doing it sometime. I wanted to wait until i got my new computer, my current one is really old. It takes quite some time to encode the videos. I'm planning on adding hero icons & ability icons, just not yet. But it will be done :-)

oh ok, thanks

Pyro alt is rather disappointing, especially for one with such potential.