== New Content ==
- Added new Early Access Hero: Pearl, The Bubble Mage
* For eons, the Bubble Magi were the greatest defense the Legion had against the Beasts and Demons. Their protective magic circled the Legion cities in domes that kept the enemy assaults at bay. When Maliken betrayed the Legion, his agents simultaneously assassinated every Bubble Mage known to the Legion and burned their monasteries to the ground. All of them... save for one lone apprentice who was mistaken for a mere servant and one pet turtle who had watched his master from afar. Searching among the ruins of her home, she discovered her master's staff still clutched in his charred hands. As she took up his weapon, she finally allowed her tears to flow and her determination became clear. She has spent years honing her craft and now Pearl, the last known Bubble Mage, has taken to the battlefields to bring vengeance down upon Maliken and his demon horde.
* Pearl is a ranged intelligence support hero that protects and heals nearby allies while knocking enemies away. Unlike other support heroes, Pearl wants to be in the midst of the battle, ready to stop damage with Preservation or knock enemies away with Whirlbubble.
- Added new Limited Edition Early Access Pearl Alt Avatar: Brann
* Deep within the Iron Mountains the dwarves toil day and night extracting the riches from the earth. Occasionally when seeking the metals and gems buried in the mountains the dwarves stumble upon on other, hidden things. Such is the case with the Aegis. The ancient shield of the first King of Hell was found in one of the deep tunnels and the first dwarves who touched it were asphyxiated by its evil. A great alchemist warded a charm through the use of her own blood to protect another from its evil. Her own son must take the unholy burden to the deepest point in the ocean and drop it in in order for it to be destroyed. While waiting for a ship to sail, the adventurous dwarf has decided to bring its power to bear against the demons that forged it as Brann, The Shieldbearer.
- Added new Premium Pearl Alt Avatar: Shadian
* How far are you willing to let yourself be pushed before you decide to make a stand? The reach of the legion armies is vast, but it cannot protect all that live on Newerth from the Helbourn forces. A man living in these villages has had enough. Dennin, a simple alchemist has lived in fear of the Helbourn his entire life, running from village to village seeing his homes burned and his friends captured time and time again, being able to do nothing to save them. Knowing that his people will not survive another relocation he did the only thing he could. He tapped into dark magics in order to beseech those from beyond the rift in order to endow him with the strength to defend his new home. Sacrificing his body he has become Shadian the living shield and lives only to protect those that live in fear.
Celebrate Halloween all October long with a slew of monstrously themed content
- Added a new Repulsor Alt Avatar: Tesla the Mad Scientist
* This Alt Avatar is given out for free to anyone who purchases a $50 or $100 coin package between patch 2.6.25 and 2.6.26
* Not every scientist can hold onto his sanity while delving into the dark recesses of humanity. The great Tesla has lost his tenuous grasp on reality and powered up his flying platform to spread his mad knowledge throughout Newerth!
* Releases for direct purchase on 11/02/2012
- Added a new Pyromancer Alt Avatar: Headless Horseman Pyromancer
* From the hollows of the Darkwood Vale come the restless spirit of Headless Horseman Pyromancer. Maliken may have taken his head in battle, but even that will not stop this Holiday Edition Avatar from seeking revenge from beyond the grave when he returns to Newerth this Halloween!
* Releases on 10/31/2012
- Added a new Predator Alt Avatar: Creature Predator
* In the oceans of Newerth demons like Kraken and Myrmdon have grown in power and destroyed many of the beasts that live below the waves. Among the survivors a King has emerged to bring the fight back to the demons. Called Creature by the humans he will destroy the enemy above or below the Lagoon!
* Releases on 10/26/2012
- Added a new Geomancer Skin: Caterpillar Geomancer
* Ever wonder where Monarchs come from? Enjoy seeing the butterfly before she enters her chrysalis when she releases on 10/29/2012
- Clockwerk Archer celebrates 180 days since release. Enjoy the new price of 250 Gold or 500 Silver Coins
- Sniper Scout celebrates 180 days since release. Enjoy the new price of 250 Gold or 500 Silver Coins
- Iron Flux celebrates 60 days since release. Enjoy the new price of 390 Gold or 1500 Silver Coins
- Rage Bane celebrates 60 days since release. Enjoy the new price of 390 Gold or 1500 Silver Coins
- Icy Deadwood celebrates 60 days since release. Enjoy the new price of 150 Gold or 750 Silver Coins
- Joan D'Rally celebrates 60 days since release. Enjoy the new price of 390 Gold or 1500 Silver Coins
== General ==
- Solstice is now part of the general hero pool
- HoN Tour is Here (Again)!
* HoN Tour functionality has been fully added to the game client and completely updated. The HoN Tour tournament platform is completely automated to make your HoN Tour experience as streamlined as possible.
* As a registered HoN Tour competitor, you'll notice a few new features in the Game Client. For a full walkthrough of the custom HoN Tour UI, visit bit.ly/hontourui.
* LET THE GAMES BEGIN with the relaunch of the HoN Tour qualifiers October 27th!
- All game votes are now anonymous
* The only vote displayed is from the person who calls each vote
- AFK Kick Votes now take only 2 "Yes" votes instead of 5
- Mac/Linux client no longer consumes a lot of processor time when not in focus
- Unholy Expulsion: Attack damage changed from 43 - 48 to 46
Grimoire of Power
- The tooltip has been updated to specify damage done by only the hero
- Unholy Expulsion's Spirits will now receive the benefits of +15% damage amplification.
- Summon Gawain's Diving Strike will now receive the benefits of +15% damage amplification.
== Bug Fixes and Optimizations ==
- Sticky Bomb no longer detonates if it has been purged/dispelled
- Demonic Pathogen no longer spreads to other units when purged/dispelled
- Parasite now properly transfers Sticky Bomb and Demonic Pathogen
* Both Bomb and Pathogen no longer transfer and explode
Last edited by Kros; 10-26-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Striving to create the most captivating and unforgettable gaming experiences.