Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Stats not Recorded / Replays not Available / Failed to Retrieve Info / Error in Recording

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff

Stats not Recorded / Replays not Available / Failed to Retrieve Info / Error in Recording

You MUST read the following below if you are experiencing any issue as listed above

Post here if replays aren't recording/stats aren't recording. Only post Match ID's here (not the TMM Match Number)

• To retrieve lost Match ID's, go to My Documents\Heroes of Newerth\game\recentlyplayed.xml and copy-paste the Match ID's that weren't recorded.

• Copy-paste the matches from the recentlyplayed.xml in the same format so we're able to easily see the matches not being recorded & at what time.

- Stats not recorded are likely to be forever lost (same with replays). If recentlyplayed.xml did not record the match, then it won't be recorded either.

NOTE: Wait for at least four hours after the game was finished; the server will automatically try to resubmit the stats for a period of time. Only if this fails should you post here! ALSO, You must include the following words (in quotes) to prove that you've read this post 100%, have actually waited for at least four hours after the game was finished.
    OTHERWISE, YOUR POST SHALL BE IGNORED, DELETED AND RECEIVE A BLIND EYE.

"I have read OP (Original Poster) 100% to the fullest extent and have done all the necessary actions before posting here"

DO NOT post any rage, flame, etc in this thread. Otherwise you risk getting an infraction and risk getting your post deleted.

I AM PERSONALLY NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING REGARDING THE STATS/SERVERS. THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS INFORM THE APPROPRIATE S2 MEMBERS TO DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM. ALSO, THERE IS A 99.99% CHANCE THAT MMR WILL NOT BE ADJUSTED.

I CANNOT PERSONALLY RETRIEVE MATCH ID'S OR FIX THE PROBLEM, SO PLEASE DON'T PM ME.

- ElementUser
    Last edited by ElementUser; 11-23-2013 at 02:17 PM.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Also available by emailing support@heroesofnewerth.com!

Account Icon
    Updated the original post. Please re-read it again before posting here.

Bug Reports
    | Honcast | Replays - Moderator | Found a bug? Report it here. Be sure to read the Bug Reports Rules before posting. | Share your big plays here

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyLore View Post
    "I have read OP (Original Poster) 100% to the fullest extent and have done all the necessary actions before posting here"
    Please include this exact message in your post from now on.

Bug Reports
    | Honcast | Replays - Moderator | Found a bug? Report it here. Be sure to read the Bug Reports Rules before posting. | Share your big plays here

Help.

So, today i've played a game, that i would really like retrieve the stats, since i got IMMORTAL AND ANNIHILATION. I have spoken to Sarah J. on helpdesk, but she couldn't help me, so i beg you, please try to retrieve this match.
    id="104278222" and 105682805. So as you can see, 4hours passed.

PS: This is not my account, since my real account is banned from the forums forever.. dunno why lol. My nick is T1HGO.

Hello Tiago,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hi,

The stat server falls behind occasionally and it may take a while for your games and stats to display correctly. However, if you have not received your statistics in 24 hours the stats will be lost. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but there is no way to recover lost stats.

Regards,

Sarah J.
    S2 Games Support
    S2 Games, LLC
    Last edited by PUTEDO; 11-27-2012 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Another game not recorded, YEY....

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by `TROLLING` View Post
    I dont know why my post was deleted probably by skylore but like the previous poster above my TMM #4294967295 was not recorded and it was the same number aS the poster above me, so my question is is this gonna get fixed or is someone unlucky enough to get this room be another victim to s2's server sided client
    Please read the original post before posting here. I have made numerous reminders on this thread, it's pretty easy to spot it.

Also PUTEDO, thanks for reading the original post before posting here
    Last edited by SkyLore; 11-10-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Bug Reports

I waited for 10h contacted help-desk (got the same answer from Sarah as [wpEU]PUTEDO)
    id="104649837" time="12:03 12/11/11"/

Account Icon
    Updated the original post. Posts will now be deleted if they DON'T follow the original post's criteria.

Bug Reports

Match ID: 104883923

already contacted support and this is what they said:

Hi,

The stats server falls behind occasionally when recording games. Games should display properly when it catches up. Unfortunately, games that are not recorded successfully cannot be recovered by support. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Erik S. "vorador"
    S2 Games Support
    S2 Games, LLC

Account Icon
    Once again, I've updated the original post and cleaned this thread out. From this message onwards, your MUST include a copy of the reply from Customer Support regarding stats not being recorded and all that. Otherwise, posts will be deleted if they do not meet this new criteria. Some people are pretending that they've taken action such as contacting Customer Support even though they have not.

tl;dr - Proof of action is now required.
    Last edited by SkyLore; 11-16-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Bug Reports

id:

Helpdesk #
    2568-ZRMG-6304

Greetings,

In some cases it will take a few moments for the server to properly upload matches and statistics, this can be common during peak hours. However in the event that the matches are lost, i am afraid there is little we can do. We do not alter a players statistics or rating under any circumstance. You will have to be patient and hope they are credited on another day.

I apologize for the inconvenience,

Antonio "Castiel" M.
    S2 Games Customer Support Representative
    S2 Games, LLC
    Last edited by zstarkey42; 11-17-2012 at 06:44 AM.
    Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Check my guide

1 Message by you on Fri, 16th Nov 2012 8:43 pm
    <match name="TMM Match #104981644" id="104863157" time="03:27 12/11/16"/> </user>

so apparently that one hasn't recorded, it is still there in my stats page but i can't see rewards for it. same happened for 2 other matches but somehow i can see the rewards now and how much mmr i gained. i don't want to give away a win like that as im a serious player so i beg of u to retrieve that one, thnx.

2 Message by Mia on Fri, 16th Nov 2012 11:03 pm
    Greetings,

In some cases it will take a few moments for the server to properly upload matches and statistics, this can be common during peak hours. However in the event that the matches are lost, i am afraid there is little we can do. We do not alter a players statistics or rating under any circumstance. You will have to be patient and hope they are credited on another day.

Mia V. "Viole"
    S2 Games Support
    S2 Games, LLC

I want my valuable mmr, NAO.

-<match name="TMM Match #105036210" id="105036210" time="10:56 12/11/17">

Message by you on Sat, 17th Nov 2012 1:53 pm
    Hey, I just finished a match and it didn't record or have a "match history". I managed to find it in the recentlyplayed.xml file so I was wondering if you can update it?

Match ID: 105036210

2 Message by Erik S. on Sat, 17th Nov 2012 1:54 pm
    Hi,

The stats server falls behind occasionally when recording games. Games should display properly when it catches up. Unfortunately, games that are not recorded successfully cannot be recovered by support. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,

Erik S. "vorador"
    S2 Games Support
    S2 Games, LLC

1 Message by you on Sun, 18th Nov 2012 4:45 am
    Hello,

The post regarding stats not recorded directed me to customer support before posting on the forum.
    The following match does not appear in my recent in-game history at all and no stats seems to have been recorded:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
    - <user id="34781" name="[Snc]Kaeth">
    <user id="34781" name="[Snc]Kaeth" />
    - <user id="3203416" name="Kaef">
    <match name="TMM Match #105011580" id="105011580" time="09:52 12/11/17" />
    <player name="Ozux" />
    <player name="Rafal" />
    <player name="bennyafro" />
    <player name="MiniCaitor" />
    <player name="[OCP]JonnyDee" />
    <player name="HAZESWAG" />
    <player name="MongoKaE" />
    <player name="killre" />
    <player name="[YMH]_No1_" />
    - <match name="TMM Match #105013009" id="105013009" time="10:03 12/11/17">
    <player name="killre" />
    </match>
    </user>
    </user>

My team ended up winning the game, could you please add this game and the appropriate stats for me?

Many thanks

REMOVED REAL NAME FOR PRIVACY

2 Message by Antonio M. on Sun, 18th Nov 2012 4:50 am
    Greetings,

Antonio "Castiel" M.
    S2 Games Customer Support Representative
    S2 Games, LLC

Last edited by Kaeth; 11-18-2012 at 03:59 AM.

I have read OP (Original Poster) 100% to the fullest extent and have done all the necessary actions before posting here.

Match ID: 105021088

1 Message by you on Sat, 17th Nov 2012 9:54 am

Hello, I just won a game and did not get any MMR for it although it says I did in match stats. This is not the first time it has happened.
    Match ID of the game is 105021088. My account name is Exort1
    I would very much appreciate if this issue got fixed and I got my MMR back. Thank you.

2 Message by Erik S. on Sat, 17th Nov 2012 11:26 am
    Hi,

Kind Regards,

Erik S. "vorador"
    S2 Games Support
    S2 Games, LLC

i have read the previous post 100 percent and fully understand the procedures
    I know you guys have seen a lot of these posts but i really dont know what to do. I know you have to go in to recent game log xml file and get the match id, but the problem is that the game isnt even in there. I did control find to a person who was in the match with me and i cant see the game there. It was a 15 min stomp where the other team cced and its been 24 hours since that game. Should i just say **** it and move on? prob will just wondering why it's not even in my recent game log.

The help desk did not help me.

Hey I had an awsome match that did not record if you can do anything , please help me, here are the things you asked for:

<match name="TMM Match #105067099" id="105067099" time="03:56 12/11/18">
    <player name="[UNWD]adeek_tzmr" />
    </match>
    </user>
    </user>

Account Icon
    I have read OP (Original Poster) 100% to the fullest extent and have done all the necessary actions before posting here"

Message by Sarah J. on Sun, 18th Nov 2012 5:36 pm
    Hi,

The stat server falls behind occasionally and it may take a while for your games and stats to display correctly. However, if you have not received your statistics in 24 hours the stats will be lost. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but there is no way to recover lost stats.

This is a known issue that we are currently working on.

Regards,

Sarah J.
    S2 Games Support
    S2 Games, LLC

<match name="TMM Match #105079861" id="105079861" time="00:35 12/11/18">
    I won the game and did not get any MMR for it. I am TheScouter in that game.
    Last edited by iamanoobman; 11-18-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Did not gain mmr from the following game:

Match ID: 105177514

Code:
    <player name="Thorgore"/>
    <player name="enMajs"/>
    <player name="Cousiin"/>
    <player name="[KEN0]Mikeyman"/>
    <player name="[RUS5]RIVERHORSE"/>
    <player name="GreedyFinger"/>
    <player name="[PQW]DoctorW"/>
    <player name="[KEN0]noshit"/>
    <player name="[SLYG]sallesomfan"/>
    <match name="TMM Match #105177514" id="105177514" time="20:52 12/11/19"/>

Last edited by Unrelated; 11-20-2012 at 09:42 AM.
    Hi =)

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyLore View Post
    Once again, I've updated the original post and cleaned this thread out. From this message onwards, your MUST include a copy of the reply from Customer Support regarding stats not being recorded and all that. Otherwise, posts will be deleted if they do not meet this new criteria. Some people are pretending that they've taken action such as contacting Customer Support even though they have not.

tl;dr - Proof of action is now required.
    I hope you guys read this post.

Bug Reports

SkyLore, how does that make sense? Every reply is saying the same...
    Last edited by Unrelated; 11-21-2012 at 12:49 PM.
    Hi =)