Thread: Stats not Recorded / Replays not Available / Failed to Retrieve Info / Error in Recording

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Frostburn Staff Member Frostburn Staff

Stats not Recorded / Replays not Available / Failed to Retrieve Info / Error in Recording

Post here if replays aren't recording/stats aren't recording. Only post Match ID's here (not the TMM Match Number)

• To retrieve lost Match ID's, go to My Documents\Heroes of Newerth\game\recentlyplayed.xml and copy-paste the Match ID's that weren't recorded.

• Copy-paste the matches from the recentlyplayed.xml in the same format so we're able to easily see the matches not being recorded & at what time.

- Stats not recorded are likely to be forever lost (same with replays). If recentlyplayed.xml did not record the match, then it won't be recorded either.

NOTE: Wait for at least four hours after the game was finished; the server will automatically try to resubmit the stats for a period of time. Only if this fails should you post here!

I AM PERSONALLY NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING REGARDING THE STATS/SERVERS. THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS INFORM THE APPROPRIATE STAFF MEMBERS TO DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM. ALSO, THERE IS A 99.99% CHANCE THAT MMR WILL NOT BE ADJUSTED.

I CANNOT PERSONALLY RETRIEVE MATCH ID'S OR FIX THE PROBLEM, SO PLEASE DON'T PM ME.

- ElementUser

P.S. This thread now serves as a logging archive for these problems, should the need to look at any of the posted Match IDs arises for staff members to solve related problems/other problems.
    Last edited by ElementUser; 04-03-2016 at 02:16 PM.

Frostburn Studios
    Striving to create the most captivating and unforgettable gaming experiences.
    -----------------------------

ElementUser | Technical Designer | QA | Catalyst for Bugfixes, Balance & Design

Also available by emailing support@heroesofnewerth.com!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitDragon View Post
    TMM Match #147644585

Match ID: 147644585
    Map: Forest Of Caldavar
    Date: 12/22/2016
    Time: 01:38:10 AM
    Length: 0:44:38
    Version: 4.0.0.3
    Quote Originally Posted by `Andi View Post
    Match ID: 147910584

Replays does not exist!! Please, and thx
    Quote Originally Posted by RoundSheGoez View Post
    just played 3 CoN Matches
    match id game 1 - 148051585 : stats recorded (K/D/A , gpm , xpm ) etc.. but win was not recorded
    match id game 2 - 148051886 : nothing was recorded
    match id game 3 - 148052218 : nothing was recorded again
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaniir View Post
    Not sure if this needs a new report thread or if it can go here. I played a game that did not have the 'Rank Progression' tab post-game. Match was recorded and can be downloaded to replay, but only 2 out of 10 people had a proper rank. I know with 100% certainty at least 3 others in the game have season ranks. I did gain rating/rank progression from the game.

<match name="TMM Match #148114788" id="148114788" time="17:10 17/01/20" />

http://imgur.com/a/17MP0
    Quote Originally Posted by poddii View Post
    <match name="TMM Match #148181514" id="148181514" time="17:35 17/01/24">
    The IDs above in the quotes I mentioned have had the stats recorded & replay uploaded correctly.

Only 147596964 and 148091395 failed. Out of all reported incidents, 2/8 failed, and the majority of successful stat recordings/replays being properly available aren't being reported at all, so I would say that the success rate has gone up tremendously since about 2014.

Frostburn Studios

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I think people are reporting this right away instead of waiting a few minutes and then retry getting the stat recordings.
    Sometimes it happens that after a match the error message shows up that the game was unable to upload the stats or record the or whatever.
    But usually if you try again after a minute or two the stats are availlable.
    so in the end the server most likely was just unable to handle the request right in time.

Account Icon
    The IDs above in the quotes I mentioned have had the stats recorded & replay uploaded correctly.
    no they havnt.. heres two screenshots to show what im talking about.

the account stay`schemin has 2 games in matchid and stats recorded but the win did not record and the account loaded9 has 4 games stats recording with match ids but no wins. can you please explain why this is happening or how to fix it?

edit: the profiles also show no CoN games played when you look at type of matches the person has played but clearly i have played 4 on one acct and 2 on the other as stats are showing in the CoN season profile

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    That's kind of a different bug than what the others were saying. I'll still accept it in this thread though.

I'll need a few more cases of this occurring before I make a bug report, as it only occurs with 100% success rate to 2 accounts so far. I checked some other accounts and they look fine.
    Last edited by ElementUser; 03-13-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Frostburn Studios

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Replay does not exist