Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: New Honcast Site Feedback

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    This new website looks really good!

Some things I'm sure im not the only one missing is:

1. Links to top player streams.

2. The old videos from the old honcast.com! You got a lot of videos full of golden moments, like when Era got 2 Annahilations with Valkyrie or the old MSI vs SK years back, even tho they are old games they are in my opinion some of the best games ever played HoN history! Everyone playing HoN should see these games because they are freakin epic!

3. Top 10 plays of the week!? Also the old ones! People wants to see big plays.
    Last edited by VilligFlicka; 10-23-2012 at 03:59 PM.

The design looks very nice and it is easy to navigate around on the site.

As mentioned by a lot of people the timer is an awesome idea!

The only request i have is... start producing top 10 plays videos again!!!

Really hard to find what your looking for sometimes. With the events rules/ prizes qualifier prizes etc... There needs to be a touch more organization. The layout is fine as long as the content is well orgranized.

Account Icon
    Leaving this here
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrmill
    Hello!

By any chance do you know where are the submissions for the HoNCast Top10 Plays Weekly? How do you submit replays for it. The website honcast.com/top10 gives a 404 error.

Thanks, Vrmill

Bug Reports
    | Honcast | Replays - Moderator | Found a bug? Report it here. Be sure to read the Bug Reports Rules before posting. | Share your big plays here

I was looking forward to see the matches today, as the site informed me about. So I've loaded up with some popcorn and drink, Tuesday 30 of october. An hour before the cast is about to beging, it changes to next cast in: 4 days.

Well played.

To be more accurate with the feedback:
    Plan ahead in time, that's what I try to do, and probably more people with other things to do, they plan what to do and when.
    And if something comes up, I mean it happens. Then atleast be informative with it, now i don't know if i should wait and see what this is about, or go and try to finish some other projects I have going, but doing so I will miss the initial time of the cast, which have been innacurate at times before.
    So here i sit, not knowing if there will be a cast today or not.

Problems occour, I don't blame you for that, but as I said, I'd like to know what's going on, preferably alot earlier than 1 hour before the initial start (which ofcourse also can be a problem) but when it occours, atleast be informative about it.

Other than that, I love the casts, I've been following every cast since the Destination Dreamhack casts.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_Swiff View Post
    I was looking forward to see the matches today, as the site informed me about. So I've loaded up with some popcorn and drink, Tuesday 30 of october. An hour before the cast is about to beging, it changes to next cast in: 4 days.

Well played.

To be more accurate with the feedback:
    Plan ahead in time, that's what I try to do, and probably more people with other things to do, they plan what to do and when.
    And if something comes up, I mean it happens. Then atleast be informative with it, now i don't know if i should wait and see what this is about, or go and try to finish some other projects I have going, but doing so I will miss the initial time of the cast, which have been innacurate at times before.
    So here i sit, not knowing if there will be a cast today or not.

Problems occour, I don't blame you for that, but as I said, I'd like to know what's going on, preferably alot earlier than 1 hour before the initial start (which ofcourse also can be a problem) but when it occours, atleast be informative about it.

Other than that, I love the casts, I've been following every cast since the Destination Dreamhack casts.
    from what I catched is that there should be review of first hontour weekend today, no matches
    but it looks like they scrapped that review

I dont understand. They were talking so much about HUGE AMOUNT of games and then there is only casts at weekends. Why is that? ive been looking for casts on mondays and tuesdays and then i finally checked the website... and the next cast on Friday. WTF there is less casts then there was in dreamhon where there was casts EVERY day, and now you Talk about HUGE AMOUNT OF GAMES and there is none on normal days.
    Last edited by Lurkk1; 10-30-2012 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Engrish to english

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurkk1 View Post
    I dont understand. They were talking so much about HUGE AMOUNT of games and then there is only casts at weekends. Why is that? ive been looking for casts on mondays and tuesdays and then i finally checked the website... and the next cast on Friday. WTF there is less casts then there was in dreamhon where there was casts EVERY day, and now you Talk about HUGE AMOUNT OF GAMES and there is none on normal days.
    for qualifiers and bronze league, there will be only matches at weekends, for other leagues, there will be matches whole week

I really like the "next video" button to show the next video so you don't know how many games there were. This is genius BUT took me forever to find it. Maybe make that a little more clear. I agree with the top 10 video coming back... would be awesome. I miss the wednesday funcasts too. Something to fill time during the week would help out a lot. I was thinking you could even take the "best matches" from the weekend and replay cast them (one a day) to give people something to watch during the week. Love you guys Spend way to much time watching videos here lol. Good work on the new site. Keep it up <3

Honcast Chrome Extension?

The extension hasnt been working for me for a few months now, and I think I have missed most of hontour thinking I'd get a notice...

Is there an update? I can't find anything!

Would be more practical if the calendar started with mondays.

Really is cool. The only thing kinda iffy is the fact that the timer sometimes wont work (for me atleast). Also it would be awsome if there was a match and the time said "WE ARE LIVE", then if you clicked on it, it would take you to that broadcast. But thats just a opinion. Love the new website, Thanks S2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am i the only one thinking what happend to chat? or is it just me that cant find it?
    anyways, it was really helpfull during casts when all in chat wrote somthing like "is your screen black too"? and you knew it wasnt your own internet but somthing with the broadcast itself. And just chatting while cast is on was fun too
    Hope u bring chat back ( or make me able to find it)

Halken from Balkan

Love the new site love the game countdown timer, the cool graphics when changing screens and the filtering options in video browsing section. and the overall improvment in quality of streams and most of all frequency of streams.

There are a few things that bothers me though.

-The graphic of the desk when filming breaky and tralf look REALLY unrealistic and silly imo. small stuff like that you see the background mirror in the desk where tralf or breakys mirror should be.

-I would love to have a decent replay function. If something cool happens and the teams go back to farming I would like to see it again in slowmotion. I know you did show a replay of somthing at least once in one of those 1v1 matches I think so I know the technology is basically there, just more of it!

-This oneīs minor but it still annoys me, when I go to browse recent videos itīs awesome that I can filter and show more at once etc. However itīs really annoying that I cant see what kind of match it is I am looking at, only what teams are playing. For example if I go to the most recent game right now it says TDM is facing VOTE when the game was played and how many games were played. But its nowhere to be found that its the hontour qualifier grand finals. To see that I need to click watch now and then see what game it is.

It looks a little like I am hating on you wich I am not, I think your awesome and I watch close to evry single game you cast. The critisism is just to hoping you guys improve to even better!

Can you bring back CET clock and other timezones clock on the honcast website?

bugs and faults are too low S2 work so nice job gj

How hard is it to keep it up to date?

Like.. who actually wrote this? >.<

Hi guys,
    http://honcast.com/talent.php isnt up to date, right?
    My thread can be closed

Im not sure if its just me that this happens to - and im not sure if someone has brought it up - but the videos for me atleast constantly either automatically go back to a previous part and replay themselves from there or just stop altogether as if the video has ended and it makes it nearly impossible to watch a video. The only way to watch one is to constantly watch what time the video is at and refresh the page and manually go back to the time it was at when it stopped.