== New Content ==
The 7 Deadly Sins Collector's Edition Series Continues!
- 7 unique Deadly Sins Avatars are set to release over the course of 7 weeks
- Each of these Collector's Edition Avatars will be available at limited quantities for a standard price
- Once quantities have been exhausted, these Avatars will assume special Collector's Edition pricing: 800 Gold, unavailable for Silver - unlock these exclusive Avatars before they become rare Collector's items!
- Collecting all 7 Deadly Sins Avatars will bestow a unique in-game effect on each of the 7 Deadly Sins Avatars!
- The Fourth Deadly Sin: Lust
* Added a new Collector's Edition Empath Avatar: Lust
* Jeraziah has fallen to his Pride, but does it all stop there? When Lust befalls a true heroine, all of Newerth is left in fascination and frenzy. Who will succumb to her charm and fall victim to their own desire?
* Releases 9/12/2012
- Re-released Limited Edition Magmoose Alt:
* In honor of our 100,000,000th Game Played Celebration, Magmoose has been made available for the next seven days. Claim this majestic beast of primordial fury as your own.
* Releases on 09/07/2012
- Added a new Balphagore Alt Avatar: Garbagore
* Also in honor of our 100,000,000th Game Played Celebration, this year's HoN Madness winner, Garbagore will be available for free to anyone who finishes a game of HoN over the next week. After that time Garbagore will be available for regular purchase in Merrick's Shop.
* Releases on 09/07/2012
- Added a new Forsaken Archer Skin: Sabretooth Archer
* Journey back to a time when the purest huntress of the Forsaken Woods; Sabretooth Archer, was still unscathed by the corruption of civilization.
* Releases on 09/10/2012
== General ==
- Alt Avatar selection on the Hero Pick Screen has been completely redesigned!
- The following heroes have been added to Tournament Rules: Artillery, Blitz, Gunblade and Kinesis
- Fixed occasional problems when updating HoN using a Garena-launched client
- Added an option in Merrick's shop to sort Alt Avatars between All, Owned, and Un-Owned
- Lamp Posts no longer cause collision detection
Forests of Caldavar
- Removed tree that was blocking a juke spot on the right side of the Hellbourne Bottom Lane, near the most outer tower
== Item Balance ==
- Can no longer combine on Couriers
* Components will remain separate until moved into the stash or inventory
- Will now combine in both the owner's stash and inventory
* Doombringer can now be disassembled as long as it remains in the stash
* Once removed from the stash, a Doombringer can no longer be returned to the stash
- Courier can no longer purchase a Bound Eye and still can not carry them
- Components changed from a Major Totem to two Pretender's Crown
* The item is now 170 gold cheaper
- Now provides 10 passive Movespeed
- Duration increased from 5 to 6 seconds
- Courier Shield : Immunity time decreased from 7 to 4 seconds
- Couriers can no longer block Neutral Spawns
== Hero Balance ==
- Base Damage lowered from 49-55 to 47-53
- Emerald Lightning : Cast Range decreased from 625 to 600
- Hemorrhage : Damage increased from 190/315/440 to 200/325/450
- Hemorrhage : Damage suffered from movement rescaled from 25/50/75% to 30/50/70%
- Blazing Flight : Linger time decreased from 5 to 4 seconds
- Absolute Zero : Damage increased from 40 to 50
- Call of the Damned : Skeletal Minions duration decreased from 30 to 20 seconds
- Grace of the Nymph: Mana cost rescaled from 40/55/70/85 to 60 at all levels
- Grace of the Nymph: Cooldown increased from 19/18/17/16 to 22/20/18/16
- Nymphora's Zeal: Mana cost increased from 100/120/140/160 to 120/135/150/165
- Teleport: Mana cost increased from 90/150/210 to 120/180/240
- Invigorate : Mana cost increased from 50/55/60/65 to 65
- Persecution : Damage dealt decreased from 50 to 35/40/45/50
- Starting Intelligence increased from 20 to 22
- Tree Grapple : When pulling a tree to Silhouette the tree will no longer hit targets behind her
- Cold Shoulder : Cooldown increased from 12 at all levels to 24/20/16/12
== Optimizations & Bug Fixes ==
- Oogie: Conflagrate now properly reduces the Cooldown for Kindled Fury on Haka and KuruKuru
- Pyromancer: Scorcher's Dragonfire visuals have been updated
- Shadowblade: Essence Shift can no longer gain extra charges from Geometer's Bane images
- Fixed clan invites on 64-bit Linux
- Fixed the location of tooltips in the Herodex Usage section
- Fixed flickering item tooltips while spectating
- You can no longer assist yourself in a kill
- Video driver hangs/restarts are now properly handled
- The updating now pre-allocates a contiguous file before building an archive to avoid fragmentation problems that could greatly slow down the patching process, especially with a slow hard drive
- Doombringer no longer disappears when purchased in the fountain with a full inventory
Last edited by Vahn; 09-07-2012 at 08:18 AM.
Striving to create the most captivating and unforgettable gaming experiences.