Thread: Aluna needs an alt-avatar

Aluna needs an alt-avatar

Aluna needs an alt-avatar. I remember one being promised probably a year or so ago, but it just never materialized. She is one of the most played heroes in the game, generally considered one of the best support heroes and could use an alt.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but feel free to chime in if you agree~

Thx

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Aluna wont get one mate i'm sorry...

Due to copyright issues just so you know...

A guy contacted Paula to discuss the possibility of Aluna getting an alt avatar.

I should hope that if she gets one it won't be one along the lines of 'loltits'.

Quote Originally Posted by Grevier View Post
    Due to copyright issues just so you know...
    That's unfortunate, but thanks for the info.

You're welcome, If it may help, I suggest you to go into the Modification section, where you may find community made mods that modifies Aluna and other Heroes, ok you're the only one who can see them, but at least you may find good looking at a different Aluna once a while, here's one:
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...Sapphire-Aluna

You just have to put the file into the "game" folder in Programs, easy isnt it? ^^

Hope you may enjoy this...

Quote Originally Posted by Grevier View Post
    You're welcome, If it may help, I suggest you to go into the Modification section, where you may find community made mods that modifies Aluna and other Heroes, ok you're the only one who can see them, but at least you may find good looking at a different Aluna once a while, here's one:
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...Sapphire-Aluna

You just have to put the file into the "game" folder in Programs, easy isnt it? ^^

Hope you may enjoy this...
    nasty skin.

Account Icon
    The Aluna skin didn't materialize.. It was made into the current HeadHunter Valkyrie!
    As said Aluna is unable to get an Alt at the moment due to issues with the AlunaComics people.

Check out this noob's awesome videos!

I still think that Aluna would be an ideal hero for one of these new skins we're seeing - the same model, likely the same face and copy-righted characteristics, just different closing and color scheme. Aluna is a character in her own ip - as long as this aluna is clearly the same character, I don't see how a new outfit would be problematic.

The alternate avatar, where it was a different hero entirely, yeah I get that. But a new skin? surely they can figure out something.
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDodger View Post
    The one thing that will help you win pub games more than anything else is learning how to deal with your team mates. This means that you do not under any circumstance start raging at team mates. You should offer advice cheerfully rather than bashfully, and if someone else starts raging to the point that you can't help yourself, /ignore add them.
    No matter what, raging loses more games than anything else.

Aluna being one of my very favorite heroes and not receiving an alt avatar just makes me really frustrated. I know there are some issues regarding Aluna and making avatars for her, but still a sad fate.

Why dont they just take one of her other costumes from the comics?
    Surely she doesnt wear the exact same thing in EVERY comic?
    Check out my guide for getting a high kdr!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bump
    Hardcore player. Always improve his gameplay. Never rage against anyone than himself for being weak.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I contacted Paula not to long ago, maybe 2-3 weeks asking her about the Aluna skin situation, and she told me herself, she wants a skin for Aluna, and she would be contacting s2 within the week to discuss a possible Aluna skin, so do not give up yet!

aula:
    First of all thanks for being nice I will contact S2games next week and try to figure a way of getting this done Lets see maybe we can make it happen, but I will make the first move you can let your community know that i promise you I will contact them next week. Paula xoxo

Thank you for telling us that. That's probably why this thread hasn't been locked yet.

No worries, I know how much they community can not wait for the most little news about a possible aluna skin