Hey guys, last game my pc crashed and after a reboot i started hon and reconnected. All fne but i wasnt able to move :O
I just was able to move the courier and also to upgrade it but with my hero i couldnt do anything, not even using spells.
Afterwards i ofc left and reconnected the game but still the same problem. I also gave share to allys and they to me - they couldnt move, i could.
I will upload a video of that soon..
Last edited by Stunner; 08-23-2012 at 09:37 AM.
I can see you have quite a few commands queued up, it's a known bug that queuing up too many commands may cause your character to become stuck.
Please do what tiGa said.
From a RAP sticky:
If a player was indeed found griefing your hero like this, use the RAP feature to report him.Q: How do I know which player controls a disconnected ally?
- Go to Options -> Sound and enable "Unit Reactions" and move the delay slider to 0
- Open replay and set perspective to the player that is disconnected
- Watch the match from that players view; make sure you can hear his unit reactions
- Find out the point where he was controlled
- Switch replay view to the player you suspect controlled the disconnected hero
- Left click the disconnected hero. You will hear the disconnected hero's unit reactions when moved
- If you cannot hear unit reactions, switch view to another suspect until you find the correct one
- If you cannot hear unit reactions for any of the four players, you probably skipped steps 1 or 3 =)
Example: You suspect Chipper is feeding the disconnected Pebbles. After following the above steps you hear Pebbles "Two birds with one stone!" unit reaction while watching the replay from Chipper's point of view. Chipper is confirmed to be the one who was controlling Pebbles.
S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
Tech Support and Customer Support: https://www.heroesofnewerth.com/support/
Look for my highlighted text (important information) and grey text (interesting but not required information).