- Tournament admins are allowed to overrule any of the rules found below and will have final say in all matters. Ignoring an admin's instructions may result in a disqualification.
Players and teams
- All competing players and teams are expected to behave in a nice and mannered way. Flaming, trashtalking and similar bad behaviour can result in disqualification and/or a ban from future events.
- All competing players have to play on their main accounts. You are not allowed to play on a sub-account.
- Players are only allowed to play for one team. If your team is knocked out of the tournament, you are not allowed to continue playing for another team.
- Every team will have five players signed up. Additionally you can use two ringers. It is required that you inform the admins if you are going to use a ringer.
- The tournament will commence at a set time, during which all teams intending to participate are expected to be online and ready to play.
-A general, tentative schedule will be posted with the approximate times of when each round should start. Teams are free to play next rounds if both teams are ready.
- The group stage of the tournament will be played on day 1. The playoffs are scheduled for day 2.
- No observers or referees are allowed in a match unless they are match admins or shoutcasters.
- If a team does not show up for a match within 15 minutes after the designated start time they will automatically forfeit the game.
- If a team only has four players ready within 15 minutes after the designated start time they are allowed to play 4on5. If they are less than four players they will automatically forfeit the game.
EU vs USE - roll for USE/EU host (team who lose roll will host for best ping)
EU vs USW - play on USE (EU team host for best ping)
RUS vs USE - play on EU (USE team host for best ping)
RUS vs USW - roll for USE/EU (team who lose roll will host for best ping)
USE vs USW - play on USS/USC/team who lose roll will host for best ping
AUS/SEA vs EU - Play on USW (EU host for best ping)
AUS/SEA vs US - play on JPN (team with higher ping host match)
South America vs EU/USE/USW - play on USE (team with higher ping host match)
RUS vs SEA - play on USW (RUS team host for best ping)
- International teams with players from various regions have to find the most suitable and fair server for both teams. If the teams can not come to an agreement, an admin will decide server.
- In a best of three matchup where server selection is decided by a roll, the teams will alternate server for game two and three.
- In case of huge ping difference, admins can overrule the server selection rules.
- Game Mode: Lock Pick, 5v5, Forests of Caldavar.
- Game Options: All Heroes, Tournament Rules.
- Teams will /roll 1 100 for choice of side and pick order. The winner of the roll gets to choose either pick order or side. Example: Team A wins roll and choose to start with first pick. Then Team B can decide if they want to start as Hellbourne or Legion.
- In a best of three series the teams will roll for game 1, and then swap side and pick for the next games.
- No hero restriction
- No item restriction
- Backdooring allowed
- A team can pause the game for a maximum of 10 minutes. After 10 minutes the team have to play on, even if they have players disconnected.
- The opposing team is not allowed to unpause, unless the pausing team refuse to unpause even after 10 minutes.
- A team wins if the opponent passes a concede vote or if the opponent's primary structure (World Tree or Sacrificial Stone) is destroyed.
- After every game, the teams must report the score and match ID to one of the designated admins.
- Players are allowed to stream the game from their perspective as long as they have a six (6) minute delay activated.
- Shoutcasters are allowed to cast the games in the tournament as long as they have a six (6) minute delay activated and they have been allowed by the admins to cast.