Thread: Balphagore's Belly - Banter and Brawl

Page 2 of 2003 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    When was it legal for under 18's to be in pubs unless its for a meal.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bro, age for drinking beer in the Netherlands is 16.

Age for smoking weed legally 18.

Also, inb4 thread about religion.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Broodje View Post
    Bro, age for drinking beer in the Netherlands is 16.
    Also in Austria.

Forum Moderators are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Not just beer, any not super strong alcoholic booze (<20% alcohol?) is allowed @ 16.
    amaze

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I demand every thread ever in Balphagore's belly be compressed into this one.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Ow look!

I found Suwakochan nude pic o:

Account Icon
    What a coincidence! I found Broodje's nude pic!

Account Icon
    Such beautiful collar bones. Both of you.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Anyone want to write x erotic fanfic pls? Feel free to use the likeness of ProfesserOak and Octavia as well, you have my permission.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanybag View Post
    Anyone want to write x erotic fanfic pls? Feel free to use the likeness of ProfesserOak and Octavia as well, you have my permission.
    We can't because Apostate is a fascist nazi who wants to take away our FREEDOM to write sexy hot stories.

I'd sing you a song, but
    I'm just a little hoarse.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    My collarbones are far better.

However I am not posting a picture of myself in swimming trunks in OT. Heaven knows Vahn or Apostate might, though. Or Skyve. Or any other mod :|

Forum Moderators are not Frostburn Studios employees. My posts in no way represent the view of Frostburn Studios or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

My blog! (updated 25/04/16: Fun With Physics) | I made a small game - Honeycomb!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR wut,
    "All they do is expound their store of knowledge. They excite themselves with their ranting; their disapproval swells them with a feeling of importance and sick victory, they thrive on spoiling the pleasure and trashing the creativity of others."
    The Minister shares her opinion of critics. ~ Kino's Journey

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanybag View Post
    I'll be madman. You be night hound.

Account Icon
    A man with a large, hooded cape quietly enters the infamous bar through the backdoor; an old, ornamented creation that is way past its glory days. For the standard patrons at Balphagore's Belly, he is an unknown face, but they pay little attention to him as they are engaged in a heated and lively debate as he steps over the obnoxiously high doorstep. This is not the man's usual battlegrounds, he frequently roams other lands. This is a detour out of curiosity to experience this unique and mysterious place. He starts making his way to the bar counter, and as he is sweeping over the floor on his way there he overhears a couple of men yelling "Religious lunatic!", and "Blasphemy!", and was that a chair that flew out the of the window? Most people in the bar though pay no attention to them, it seems to be a regular instance among this eclectic group of people. The stranger keeps on walking, keeping to the walls and shadows as much as possible, while in the corner of his eye he notices something that really should remain untold, and then finally, he arrives at the counter. Trying to keep as low of a profile as possible the man attempts to call on the bartender's attention, but in vain. A jolly and energetic man right next to him notices this though, and with a vigorous voice he calls on the bartender.
    "YawningAngel, hand this dear fellow a bottle, will ya?"
    "Alright, alright, calm your pants Broodje." The bartender swiftly, as from years of experience, fills up the bottle in the fountain, and put it in front of the newcomer on the counter. He then looks intently at him and says without really expecting an answer, "You, stranger. You're not from around here, are you?" After a couple of silent seconds, he then proceeds with, "I think I recognize you... What's your name son?"
    The stranger appears seemingly puzzled. It cannot be that few newcomers passing through here each day that he asks this to everybody, he thinks.

A couple of the nearby patrons have now turned their heads toward the peculiar conversation. It is rare for their bartender to show any interest in strangers. One of the bouncers, Apostate, is lifting his trusted anti-troll crossbow, in case this stranger might turn out to be a troublemaker. The stranger at the counter sees this and becomes visibly uncomfortable with the situation. While remaining silent, he slowly grabs the bottle with his left hand while his right hand is already on its way to his pocket, looking for his coin purse. He quickly empties it in front of the bartender, adding up to the exact price of the bottle, six-hundred gold coins. All this under complete silence from his part, even though the lively discussion between the people discussing religion is still raging uncontrollably.

The stranger now realizes he will not get what he came here for, a chance to simply observe and relax, but instead he gets pulled into the thrilling atmosphere of this very special place. He then does something unexpected. With the bottle in his hand, he charges toward the old, ornamented backdoor in which he entered. Apostate, who was too far away to hear anything of the discussion, thinks something is wrong and becomes determined that he must stop this newcomer. Experienced as he is he carefully takes takes aim and then one shot, two shots, in rapid succession, are fired dead on the stranger who is almost at the door. He has just begun to open it, when both arrows are just moments from piercing through his back.

Boing. Boing.

The arrows are bouncing off the stranger's cape. Apostate is stunned. There is only one type of cape that possesses such an immunity to anti-troll weapons.

The stranger fully opens the door, turns to face the bartender, smiles, and heaves his newly purchased bottle in the air.

He then exclaims before vanishing in into the night:
    "Name is Ekamo by the way, see you around."
    Last edited by Ekamo; 08-13-2012 at 07:54 PM.
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist.”

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    That font was obnoxiously difficult to read.

I'd sing you a song, but
    I'm just a little hoarse.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
    That font was obnoxiously difficult to read.
    This.

Otherwise it was a nice read.

Account Icon
    a night

18.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #38
    Frostburn Staff Member Frostburn Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
    PG-13 ruins all the fun.

The best BB times ever were had in Burge's erotica thread.

That reminds me, he still owes us that / story from the last BurgeBot Arena...
    I have his skype.

Frostburn Studios
    Striving to create the most captivating and unforgettable gaming experiences.

ElementUser | Technical Designer | QA | Catalyst for Bugfixes, Balance & Design

Also available by emailing support@heroesofnewerth.com!

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by ElementUser View Post
    I have his skype.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Pretty sure they have to choose from the top ten, tough choice

Page 2 of 2003 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast