Enjoy guys, i will upload a hellbourne version soon
Drivebykombi too stronk!
Wow dude! You're voice is amazing... I definitely hope to see more guides and maybe some casting from you in the future!
I did however feel that you did slightly lack in actual talking, however, you did cover that with some cool and relaxed music! As you get more and more confident and knowledgeable , I am sure you will be able to talk more and you won't need the music
Definitely unique, good guide, good voice! I loved it!
Community Contributions Fan
In legion side if your pull isnt blocked stack both of the medium camps first and kill them. It is a lot faster and I've started to pick hatched instead of second shield. W/o second shield I never need to leave jungle as long as I ferry 1 extra set of runes and 1 hp pot after killing those medium camps or small camps. I like hatchet because it allows you to stack many camps at the same time in the legion and in the hellbourne jungle. I also like to get second point in charge at lvl 3 instead of taunt and leave taunt to lvl 4. Overall the best video guide of lego I have seen, I have seen many. Will help a lot of not so experienced junglers.
Also getting guardian ring instead of other shield is nice, rott will give you enough mana regen to jungle with charge and will give some nice armor to tank those creeps. But I prefer to just rush helm with hatchet, shield, regen and get chalice after helm.
E: Made me wanna play lego
E2: I think second shield isnt so worth it because with one shield you will block 60% and with 2 shield 0.4*0.6+0.6=0.84 , so 84%.
So with one shield 6 attacks out of 10 and with 2 a bit over 8 from 10.
Last edited by Ackwell1; 08-15-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Nice work ^^
Great video dude! I like legio but i never knew how to jungle, thanks!
Nice Guide!! But could you do the hellbourne side by any chance??
Should really show in game. That camps gonna be warded in almost all games and if you're not lucky enough to get vagas at that camp you won't be 3 for the trick anyway. Good guide for super ideal situations but I'd say pulling that camp would be better than killing it if it isn't warded.
Awww shucks, cheers guys. I might look into doing a hellbourne guide with an ingame example. sweet as! <3
a question.is this faster than using hatchet to doublestack small and medium at 0:30 and killing triplestacks?I mean that way you need to use money for the 2nd shield and more pots(cause triplestacks die a bit harder,you need to charge them twice and to heal more so you need both hp and mana)
I'm happy you are sharing your knowledge, and some nice tips for beginners, but please note this video has several "errors".
1. Don't ever go for a hard camp without stacking it, the hp lost/gold gained ratio is not worth it.
2. You killed the hardcamp inside the spawnbox after x:38, which stops it from spawning the next x:00 and this severely hurts your gpm.
3. You wont be able to use the cour at 1:36, this is around the time mid is getting his bottle. If this would have been a real game, you would have had to gone b after that hard camp.
4. The most efficient skillbuild is 3-2-2-1-2-6, you do NOT need taunt to do that doublestack thing.
5. The time you spen "afk" at the start can be used to check if the hard camp to the left is skeleton kings, in which case you can start working on that before you stack the easy camp (which can then also be killed outside the spawnbox to enable stacking it once you are done with the easy camp).
7. When all the enemies left will die from one spin, don't bother attacking them. It will only reduce your chance to spin, and since that spin is going to kill everyone so it's more time efficient to NOT attack at this time; more enemies -> spin will most likely proc sooner.
I hope I helped.
Last edited by Rkey; 08-22-2012 at 06:58 AM.
YOU WANTA BETTER COMMUNITY?? THEN SUPPORT MY SUGGESTION BY VOTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEW PLAYER PROGRAM
Your guide is a bit flawed as the bottom medium camp will most likely be blocked with a ward. I like having a hatchet for pulling purposes - you can doublestack the top medium and the hard camp next to it with it.
nice guide, loved it, nice job
Creator of Snakezoor's All Heroes Guides http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/guides.php - Snakezoor