Dear SotW participant,
Please take note of the following before entering the SotW.
- All signature entries must be made by the person who submits it
- Signature entry sizes must be reasonable, typically within the limits of 420 pixels in width and 250 pixels in height. However, if you are entering a vertical sig you are allowed 280 pixels in width and 460 pixels in height
- The current head of the SOTW decides whether or not it is a vertical or horizontal sig, and may apply the sizing rule accordingly
- All signatures must follow the theme designated for that week
- Only one entry is allowed per participant. You are allowed to change your entry as long as it is within the deadline
- Relevant discussion is allowed in the entry thread. Not spam
- Signature entries must not contain anything that links to your forum username. This is to facilitate fairer voting
- Signatures must be made during the time of the SotW being announced. Typically, this period refers to the Sunday the SotW theme is announced till the submission deadline next Sunday
- You may not use old signatures
- Rules are to be enforced by moderators/Graphics Team only. Notifying a moderator/GT member of a rule violation is acceptable, but do not attempt to disqualify a participant youself
- The SotW begins on every Sunday
- You may submit your entry from Sunday to Wednesday
- Voting takes place from Thursday to Saturday, with the following Sunday as a rest day for the SotW team
- Entries that fail to meet the current SotW theme may be disqualified. The SotW team's decision is final
- Applicants may vote, but cannot vote for their own entry
- Vote for at least 2 submissions. Votes for just 1 submission are invalid.
Multiple rule violations after repeated warnings may lead to a suspension from the SotW.
Rules are subject to change without notice. Please check this thread before you enter the SotW.