What happened to the mechanic that would make leavers lose more mmr (or win less) in order to make the remaining team lose less (or win more)? I have had three games recently, two with 3 leavers and one with 2 leavers. Regardless of this, I have lost the full amount of MMR. And yes, I am 100% sure they all terminated before the game ended.
Also recently, I left a game. I was the only one on my team to do so, and it gave me -10 instead of -4.
Can someone please explain to me how this works? Are there differences between loss/consession, leave/afk-kick/vote-kick? Amount of leavers?
Thanks in advance.
- if you leave game by clicking "disconnect" button and are terminated, then you will always lose 10 MMR and get a leave
- if you are terminated by AFK kick vote, then you will always lose 10 MMR and get a leave
- if you are 9man vote kicked, you will lose/gain MMR depending of the outcome of the match and you will not get a leave, but that game will be counted as loss for you
- that MMR reduction system only starts to work 8 minutes after player has been terminated from game
- same number of leavers on both teams nulifies that MMR reduction
- 9 man vote kicks doesnt count for that system
Thank you, made some things clear.
So 9 man vote kicking does NOT contribute towards MMR compensation for the 4-man team?