I have a coouple questions about the way items work with abilities.
- When I'm playing as Nomad and I have a runed cleaver will the splash still work if I cast his w? Same thing with shroud, If I cast his w right out of shroud will it still give me the attack bonus? This question also goes for Arachna and her q. If I cast that right out of shroud would it still give the bonus?
- Do riftshards stack with Madman's e? Can both of them proc on the same attack? or is it just double the chance that ill get 2.0x crits?
yes, no, yes, no it doesn't proc at the same time, nor does it deal more damage but it increases the chance of getting a crit
don't ever get cleaver with nomad. he specializes in soloing targets, try to get as much straight damage as you can, sb/sols/shroud, so you can let your w/e cooldown reset. in an ideal situation you should be spamming it easily 4-5 times in a teamfight if properly positioned near dying enemies.
As example is madman gives 30% chance of proc'in and riftshards 20, it will not be 50%, since mm gives 30%, leaves 70% open, and 20% of that will be added, so 44% by example.