Yes, I learned some new things today
I already knew some, but it still helped me
Early game tips
1. Ward the rune at 0:00 or before, if you're defending the pull and someone passes through the river this well help you have vision
2. When supporting, don't take last hits, just harass and stay behind that you won't die
3. Don't ever go past creeps unless you're initiating on them
4. Don't play too passively (denying creeps and killing) harass the enemies once in a while, this will help your ally farm
5. Camp runes for your mid, this might decide the game
1. If you're farming, don't push the lane too far, try to deny as many creeps as possible so that way the lane won't push, never farm past the river unless the enemy is pushing
2. If the enemy is pushing, try to take a tower or two, this will leave them confused as to whether tp and defend or continue pushing
3. Always carry a tp
4. Try to always have a revward on your ancients if you're stacking, they can easily gank your team if they have vision
6. Never walk around the map randomly, always be doing something, either stacking, counter warding, or something
1. When farming a lane, take note of the timer and stack the jungle, this will enhance your gpm
2. Always be cautious, ask your team to ward an area for you so that you feel safe while farming
3. Always carry a tp
4. Don't farm too much, help your team out once in a while, if your team is brain-dead then just farm, help your team when you feel it's necessary
5. Always plan an escape route
1. If you and your laning partner is about to get bloodlust, try to give it to him, or you can take it and upgrade courier
2. Counterward if you have enough gold
3. Stack everything you can, instead of just leeching exp from other players
4. Leave your lane once you think your carry is farmed enough
5. Always carry a tp.
6. It should never have 4 wards in the shop
7. If your ally doesnt have a tp, or can't afford one, don't be afraid to give it to him
8. It's ok to be underleveled, imo if you're underleveled that means you're doing your job well
What to do when you're middle
1. Win middle
2.Have rune control
3.Win middle even more
4.Gank if you have the rune
5. Win all the sidelanes
Note - Middle isn't supposed to win YOUR lane for you, mid lane is just supposed to assist, so don't go blaming mid for losing the game, it's YOUR fault you lost the your lane, not mid
Random tip - When someone is ganking, don't try to make it too obvious, play as if the player wasnt ganking, and when the ganker initiates THEN you go in
Random tip #2, I believe in the two jungles, you can stack two camps at the same time, I'll take some pictures soon
Random tip #3 - Don't overestimate your team, and don't underestimate your enemy
Random tip #4 - Switch your steamboots situationally, if you're getting ganked switch it to str,switch to agi if you're farming either lane or jungle, if you're about to cast a spell change to int, or if you want mana regen you can also switch it to int.
Edit - Uploading a video to youtube, takes REALLY long to upload it and it's only about 30 seconds long, making my internet so much slower too D:
Last edited by SlicerDigZ; 07-29-2012 at 12:14 PM.
About the bloodlust I really don't think you should "give" it, just see who gets it(as you also says about courier) . I know Fnatic usually try to get their supports some early kills, because their carries will get farm anyway, and like 2 min red boots are really nice to have on a mobile support hero
Ward the rune at 0:03. This gives you exactly enough time to get back to your lane and block creeps while simultaneously giving your mid vision of 3 runes from 1 ward. Warding at 0:00 or before will leave the rune spot dark at 06:00 unless you get another up in time (which isn't always possible).1. Ward the rune at 0:00 or before, if you're defending the pull and someone passes through the river this well help you have vision
^ :0 We learn somtehing new everyday but sometimes I ward the rune at 0:15 (before creeps spawn) for what I said in the quote above
And about the video, I went to sleep uploading it, and when I woke up it was stuck, so I'll give up on that
Early kills for support are extremely good. The carry will have 30s or more of free farm, which should be more than fine enough, and the support can get the early boots, which just makes the lane so much harder for the opponent.
As others have said nice tips. I just wish more people would realise that it's not the mids job to win your lane.. I get so much **** for that sometimes.
Last edited by Envisionise; 07-27-2012 at 05:48 AM.
These are some nice tips for less skilled players, good job. =)
Also, is there a particual reason for no vote option "I didn't leran anything" or do you just want to feel good about yourself since everyone voted something positive
Also, if you guys need any tips about any hero, feel free to ask.
Random Tip #4: or if you want mana regen you can also switch it to int.
is actually wrong. You regen relatively more mana on Str / Agi, since it is % based. Cast on Int of course, but best regen for HP / Int is on Agi.
Just want to point something out but when i'm playing Silhouette or Magebane, and I'm farming as hard as I can I don't deny creeps. After the lane is too pushed to continue farming in it, I just go to farming the jungle. But I have the goal of pushing the lane while my team does something else, then I can TP when they need me as our creeps push a lane.
These tips are good for beginners and those who want to improve.