Roy Mustang's Mana Costs and Skill Levels
Hello guys. I've made a modification to the well know mod created by Notausgang. I want to thank St0l3n_IDfor the help provided via #honlabs.
What this mod does:
- Show Mana Cost for skills and items.
- Show the Skill Level for skills and items.
- Show Skill Cooldown for skills and items.
- Show an Ally/Heroes aura state.
- Options to changes colors and alignment of the indicators.
- Options to enable/disable either the mana costs, skill levels, skill cooldowns or any other combination.
Known bug: if you turn on/off the displays you need to restart the client or reload the interface usind "ReloadInterfaces" by console.
- Dark BG for AiO fix
* Fixed some background statements that make indicators in AiO to repeat the bg making them darker than the other indicators.
- Added Vertical Alignment for AiO
* AiO mode can now be selected (Top/Bottom). Charge based skills will move the charges counter according to the aligment of the mod's indicators: if bottom alignment is selected, the charges counter will be moved at the top of the skill button.
- Added All/Heroes Aura indicator
* Passive auras, like Lunar Glow (Moon Queen 3rd skill), will display an "HER" indicator if it is set on "Ally Heroes" and it will display no indicator if the aura is set to "Ally units". This indicator can be customized like any other and it workd in AiO mode. There is no indicator for damage auras like Withering Presence (Soul Reaper's 2nd skill) because the game has already a "turned on/off" indicator built-in.
- Missing BG Fix
* Fixed some conditions that were not being evaluated correctly making the background for the indicators transparent.
- Removed Level Indicator of non-upgradable skills
* Removed the indicator for the courier buttons, Neutrals and some pets (e.g. Booboo). Some pets still show the indicator if its skills can be leveled (e.g. Boris)
- Max Level Indicator
* Items that are upgraded at its max level display the MAX indicator instead of the actual level number.
- Added Cooldown Indicators
* Cooldown indicators show the cooldown time of the skill or item. The indicator doesn't count the remaing time while the skill is in cooldown.
- Added Alignment Options
* All the indicators are free-2-move so you can customize the position. You can choose Top/Bottom and Left/Right. There is no limitation on how many indicators can take the same position, so you have to be careful when you change these options because you can overlap the indicators.
- Added All-in-One Mode (Beta)
* All-In-One Mode displays the 3 indicators in a single bar placed at the top of the normal skill buttons. AiO doesn't take effect for small button skills nor activable items. The only customizable feature is the text color since the position and alignment are fixed in this mode.
- Initial release.
Mod working (AiO off):
Mod working All-in-One mode (you can also see here the A/H Aura indicator):
Options for the mod (observations below the image):
About the colors
You can choose to use any of the predefined colors: White, Red, Blue, Green, Aqua or Grey; for the text but if you dont feel like using them you can use your own color by unchecking the "Use predefined color" option and using the RGB sliders to create a custom color. A table for those colors are given in this link -> http://groentjuh.eu/savagecolors/
TO DO list:
- xUI support.
- Support fo Amun-Ra health costs.
Last edited by Roy_Mustang; 08-10-2012 at 01:10 AM.
Works on RA?
u should make one for RA that calculates how much is the skill gonna cost, so i would be path of destruction 15% of HP = HP Cost
I just checked and it doesnt work on RA but the idea is great, im not sure if it's posible but i'll give it a try
somehow i couldnt get background to work. i mean the mod itself works but that darkish background for mana costs and skill level is just not visible for me :/. and i have an idea you could implement - i would really like to see cooldown time too, i mean you could add third number which shows how many seconds it takes to recast the spell.
Last edited by Wukis; 07-25-2012 at 03:31 AM.
mmm that's weird, all the people that tested never had issues on the bg. Do you have any other mod installed?
The cooldown is a cool idea, i'll add it to the "to do list". Im still working on Ra costs, i cant get it to work yet
i've tried to turn off all other mods and leave your mod as the single active. still the same :/. by the way you should fix courier too, there is no need to display that all courier skills are level 1. and i haven't tested on other controllable units like tremble's ulti or wild souls booboo, you should check them out if your mod still displays useless information. if you would do all that your mod would completely take over the other mana cost mods.
Last edited by Wukis; 07-25-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Download link? o.o
Made by: [PonE]Erdrick
i can see the dl link, it's big and pink :P
I just noticed that for some reason my host is changing the .honmod extention to .zip, rename it if you download the mod, ill get a dropbox link with the next release.
About the not-showing bg, i cant get anybody to get the same problem, mod just works as intended on every other machine that my friends have tried.
Updated version to 1.1.0
Added some stuff, im still working on the Health Costs for Amun-Ra. I fixed the background issues.
I just added a Dropbox link.
Idk why you cant see the other link.
background has been fixed with the newest version! well done! best freking mod ever! would love to see "all in mode" with option to align to bottom.
Last edited by Wukis; 07-31-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Actually my starting idea was with that option, but there's a few charged based skills that make the information not readable.background has been fixed with the newest version! well done! best freking mod ever! would love to see "all in mode" with option to align to bottom.
Updated to version 1.1.1
Added aura indicators and found a solution for the issue with charge based skills and AiO mode alignment.
I hope you enjoy it