Yes, make it more professional!
No, let us stay at old.
Hi everyone! I want to represent a idea about remaking a actually, poor quality of Herodex. In Hon we're missing many options in Herodex that could improve the game system overall. I would propose to add some stuff in Herodex for each heroes. Truly we are knowing nothing about them. Actually we can't empathize with the climate, since nothing we know. Well, ordinary heroes are running after the map, which what moments will throw with some quotes. In my opinion, to the store should be add / rework:
1. When we choose hero, the screen with options appear, and the hero is on the wallpaper of it ( in some cool stance).
2. When we want to look at alt avatars which hero've got, the wallpaper is changing with our action.
3. Abilitys window. There we can fully read descritpion about it.
4. Allies / foes. It would be awesome to see what hero have best synergy with other and where he should be find. For example, lets look at Amun-Ra. Best allies: glacius, monarch, voodoo jester. Worst foes: Witch slayer, magabane, torturer. Each combo / counter, should've small description, why "that" works or counter it.
5. Lore. We really need it ! We want to empathize with heroes. We want to KNOW them. Actually, we got only few words about it. Like in 2-3 sentences.
6. Cons and pros. As you've game balance designer ( Hi DOGKaiser ), we should know the strongest and worst hero sides, what provides us to which path we should decide play that hero. Ofcourse its a suggestion, its not about to forcing us to play in that way. It will help us to choose the best hero for Us with than info. The additional pools should be add, like difficulty of hero, main role (ganker, carry, initatior, baby siter), and hero statistics like attack range, agility per lvl etc.
7. Statistics. Actually statistics are fine, and i think it's don't need any polishing.
I think that you will agree with me, My dear, expensive community. The idea is made to improve the HERODEX for professional players, and to integrity and facilitate the game for beginners. Thanks to the transparent and surprising menu, level of the game will mostly grow, and the new design will certainly be more attractive than currently!
Last edited by MothGod; 07-17-2012 at 04:05 AM.
59 wiews and 1 votes. Come on, lets make this game to the next level.
I'd like some polishing of the herodex. Especially the point about hero artwork in the background.
And in my opinion, certain spells should get some .gifs or mini-videos for their spells, if they are rather complicated or hard to understand (I think LoL has something like that?). On top of that, the herodex should cover more of the chat interface, because scrollbars in the hero selections are kind of annoying and look very ugly.
Look for my highlighted text (important information) andGrey text (interesting but not required information).
Suggestion for a customizable picking screen and showing roles for new and indecisive players: CLICK HERE! (free cookies )Originally Posted by Skyve
Suggestion for removal of streams in MotD: CLICK HERE! (scout stole the cookies!)