What I once started as a project to find suitable members for my own, new team developed into something way bigger and greater.
[QsQ], Clan Q sQuad is now a pretty unique community consisting of mostly 1800+ MMR or PSR players, practising and socializing.
There are two main goals.
1.) Intensified training in a friendly, mannered and supportive environment towards competitive play.
2.) Bonding between members resulting in better practise results and potential creation of new clans without having to enter the scene.
If you are interested in participating you should first of all realize that there are strict guidelines for admission and rules for the inhouses.
Also keep in mind that the only way to measure your skill is to have a look at the statistics of your highest rated or best account.
Holding tryout games for every application is technically almost impossible and not worth the time and effort.
The head admin of this community is Linux_42
The Teamspeak server host and admin is NDK
Our ingame admin with connections: Insomnia
'What does [QsQ] expect from me?'
- 1.) Your stats should roughly look like this:
Games played: 50+
MMR or PSR: 1800+
If you are a full or secondary support player slight deviations are allowed if the other stats reflect your skill, for example Wards Placed and/or a higher amount of denies.
- 2.) A friendly and mannered behaviour. In any cases of flaming, insulting or continous whining you will be kicked from the clan with no argument.
- 3.) Any account that can join the clan. You will use this account while playing inhouses. It doesn't have to be your main account or the account you applied with.
- 4.) A working microphone. Skype and TS installed.
'What does [QsQ] offer?'
- 1.) A friendly, supportive, active and skilled community.
- 2.) A place to practise certain areas and get feedback on it.
- 3.) New friends
- 4.) The possibility to create a high level team with motivated people without the need of connections or luck
- 5.) No elitism, no harsh criticism, no bashing for a failed game or any other unnecessary distraction that keeps you from practising and getting better
Create an application in this thread. It should include:
'How do I get in?'
- 1.) The name of the account you would like to apply & the account you would like to join with
- 2.) Your preferred role(s) in a team and your goal within [QsQ]
- 3.) One sentence about your understanding of the rules!
- 4.) Optionally you can include your gaming history or some personal information
'I have what it takes and I applied. What now?'
- 1.) An admin will review your application and accept or deny it. You will be informed by PM in these forums.
- 2.) If you got accepted and after you verified your account you can decide whether you want to be added to the [QsQ] Skype channel. This is not mandatory.
- 3.) Join the clan with your account of choice.
- 4.) Safe the [QsQ] TS IP and make sure to have access to the client.
Welcome - you are now part of the Clan Q sQuad community!
'Alright, cool. How can I play now?'
- 1.) You can join any inhouse at any given time as player or observer.
- 2.) You can also host an inhouse at any given time with the gamename: [QsQ]
- 3.) There won't be any 'locked' slots ever, always balance manually before the start. (This is to ensure no elitism. If you wish to practise with specific [QsQ] members, you can play TMM or, in case of being five people, start scrimming and practising together)
- 4.) After balancing you give both teams time to declare their preferred roles. If necessary (e.g. too many players of the same role in one team), balance out manually.
- 5.) When the teams are set, join the respective TS channel
'Anything else I should know?'
- 1.) Streaming games and your team's voicechat is allowed as long as noone objects to it.
- 2.) Don't be silly. You are here to practise with new people and make friends. It is clear that [QsQ] is no league, that the focus is not solely on winning the game and that there is a remarkable skill gap between the weakest and the strongest player in the clan. You don't have to love everyone in your team but any implied negative attitude, any behind-the-back flaming, etc. won't be tolerated. You don't have to explicitly write 'idiot' towards someone - it's enough when you try to make him look like one.
- 3.) Practising aside: you should still look to make the games an enjoyable experience for your mates as well. You want to practise Bloodhunter-Codex rush ten times in a row? Fair enough, but if you lose your lane and feed hard for the first two games you might want to start practising something else first that focusses on lane control.
- 4.) If you have any problems with someone else ranging from non-observance of the rules to personal grudge contact an admin. Those persons are handpicked and doing their job voluntarily to support people - it is very likely that they will find a solution.
- 5.) Any misbehaviour or flaming inside and outside [QsQ] inhouses should be reported immediately to an available admin to ensure a clean atmosphere.
For general ways of improving - here are some possibilities:
This is a complex DotA guide with an unique and humorous style.
This is a complex StarCraft guide. Many points are applicable for HoN.
This is a complex HoN guide. Probably the biggest. Despite being directed towards newcomers you will find two or three interesting points.
On top of that I offer high-quality coaching lessons.
[10€] - 30 minutes. TMM game (laning together) or 1v1/2v2 training.
[20€] - 60 minutes. TMM game(s) (laning together) or 1v1/2v2 training.
[30€] - 60+ minutes. One hour of gaming + post-game replay analysis - roughly 90 minutes total.
[50€] - 120 minutes. Two hours of analysing your replays. An extremely effective way of improving - if you provide a pen and paper.
Every coaching lesson type includes voice chat communication and every single customer has been satisfied with this service so far.
I really recommend you to join us! 20+ inhouses every day with loads of skilled and friendly people!
I approve of this clan!
+1 and thank you Nova, for starting this.
I'm very intrested of trying out for this clan!
my account name is: aQurCe
I'd prefer to play mid, but can also play carry and solo lane!
I've played some competetive before, but think I need some more flesh on my bones, which this QsQ training should give me.
It's awesome aswell that there's rules, so the community stay calm and fun, instead of a flaming one.
i like your project Nova.
My account: Deadmous
in 1800+ games i prefer to play support
Look at me. I would never have thought that I'd play with players like XoYnoZnU, NoVa, Horspel etc...
Yet I am. Just try to apply and you'll probably get in. Inhouses are GREAT.
I thought I'm good. And i actually am. But i always end up sucking so hard in those inhouses because these guys are on a whole another level. These guys are top tier and i can't compete with them. BUT that's what is fun about it. For me there is never a stomping lane. I never get to stomp anyone and that "other" guy is always better than me which makes it a lot more challenging which in the end leads to me learning a lot.
Do you still plan on joining the competetive scene before Dreamhack Winter? Hell, are you signed up for Dreamhon in just a couple of months? It this the tag you plan on using?
I ♥ supporting.
Wanna chill with a good community to improve my game.
6 years of dota, and hon since closed beta.
I can play w/e, but prefer carrying.
My understanding of the rules: stay mannerd and have fun, this is for improving and get experince.
If you got any problem contact admin..
i would like to try this out.
wanna improve, try out competetive. =)
understand the rules, pretty much. friendly community i suppose, unless all other games in the world. ready to learn from master NoVa
Hi! My ingame name is Thudde, that's also my main account.
My favourite role is Hard Support, but I'd love to practise more heroes to get more all-rounded. But my main role will still be Hard Support
My Gaming history in HoN isnt to big, I have participated in some tournaments and done quite many scrims. Nothing to big in HoN tho. When I played WoW I were ranked the 2nd best Hunter on the server and was in one of the top guilds.
My name is Marcus, I'm 16 years old and realy serious in my gaming. I live in north Sweden in a small city called Boden.
I do understand the rules, and I am ready to follow them! I am very mature and social. I'd love to hear from you guys!
I would love to join. I have been playing HoN on and off since beta. I was playing a lot of inhouses earlier, but lately I have just been mainly solo Q'ing. The people I used to play with have went to other games such as dota 2. I miss playing with teams who know their roles and tries to focus on improving. I am at the moment just around the 1800 mark.
I have read and understood the rules. Im mature and can take critism and I expect people to be able to take constructive critism aswell. (We are all here to learn, aye?)
I like playing as a utility player. Im very flexible and can take on every role.
My name is Peter and I'm 21 yo. When it is not holidays, I spent quite some time on my studies. Currently trying to become a dentist at the university of Aarhus in Denmark.
Hope you are up for some fun, I would love to be able to play some inhouses at the evenings when I need to spent my freetime. I'd love to improve!
Accountname is Attention`.
- 2support i want to get better at supporting and become better at hon.
- 3. be well mannered never be douche no matter how good you are.
- 4. I played dota before but never got into it. I played with a few friends in hon and got up to 1700, but they quit and now its just me single queing. my skype info is bakasoldier1
- I am interested in this to improve as a hon player not so much for super competitiveness. Im not 1800 so that is probably a issue.
1. sektumsempra , 1800+ mmr
3. To be well mannered and not to rage/troll. Be friendly, supportive and try to get good high level games going.
4. I have mostly soloqueued tmm, would like to play more serious games and get to know to competitive hon and if my skills are good enough for it. I'm mature and calm, never rage and always try my best to win.
1.) CountCrapula & CountCrapula.
2.) Anything, I suppose my strongest role would be carry/semi-carry. Mainly for some fun inhouse games.
3.) Common sense.
4.) I've played HoN and a few other games (Halo 3, GoW, WoW) at a competitive/semi-competitive level.
da barto ist auf team suche!!
werd mal auf deutsch schreiben is ja nicht so
spiel seit dota 6.15 inhouse/pickupVIP/dotaleagVIP
hon seit beta und fast nur tmm
pcw und ligaspiele erfahrung vorhanden
mein spezialgebiet ist supporten und stack/pulls
hab nur 1650psr da ich 0 punkte pro tmm bekomme
hört sich alles gut an was nova da schreibt
freu mich auf antwort
How do I get in?
2) support & stack/pulls
3) i play dota-leagueVIP & dotapickup.xp
4) dota since 6.15, hon since beta http://www.esl.eu/player/1392882/
Last edited by elbarto; 07-17-2012 at 04:35 AM.
1. Bull3t915 (apply & join).
2. Team solo mid (Ganker and especially Semi-Carry) my goal is to be one of the feared team-solo-mid player.
3. I do understand how strict the rules are and im ready to follow them(I'm interested in such serious clan).
4. I played Dota for 2 years , HoN for 2 as well , played LOTS of dota high level IH games, played couple of hon clan wars.
P.S: I REALLY wish i can join this project , im really in need for something like this.
Thank you Nova for making this.
Last edited by Bull3t915; 07-17-2012 at 05:44 AM.