Does anyone know of a forum about Hon where mostly
Professional or high par players post?
I'm thinking of something similar to arenajunkies
For wow arena players. On that forum you have to
be a specific rating to create a post.
It seems like the quality of the post here have gone way
Down. The poster and repliers are mostly 1400 -1600
Players saying random stuff like prophet is a carry.
Nothing wrong with being low par. I am bad myself.
Just want to read what pros have to say. Not people
same level as myself.
I apologize in advance if IM violating some forum rules.
It already exists, but is kept private. It is private for two major reasons:
- We leak a lot of content there
- Allows the pros to give direct feedback for upcoming changes
- Provides a heads up in case they want to theory-craft ahead of time with their team
- We want the competitive players to have privacy
- Encourage candid and truthful feedback and discussion
- Prevent general public from taking comments out of context, possibly defaming or embarrassing top level players
S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
I am a pro hon player.
Originally Posted by WatercatAre you a 1000-1450 MMR player who can't manage to climb out of your bracket? Check out: http://tinyurl.com/LowerMMRs and type /j clan team lowmmr in game to join the clan channel and find similar players to team up with. Please no high MMR players who want to carry us. It takes too long at 0.5mmr per game and defeats the purpose.
PBT( public beta testers) get alot of stuff that the "peasants" (1100-1600 mmr) have no right of claim. thought i doubt this is smart cous i know several player who leak stuff
I'll tell you how you're a pro at HoN, it's your profession. If you get money from winning tournaments then play enough to make a living for yourself and you're now a pro.