Thread: HoN Alt Avatars

HoN Alt Avatars

Flint has like over 9000 avatars and such and stuff
    you need to make an aluna avatar and puppet master avatar
    they are the only ones who dont have one GGGGGG BABY BABY

And something badass for Parasite =)

Aluna apparently has some legal issues that make it difficult(impossible?) to create an avatar for her. Puppet master avatar is apparently in the works. As for aluna I would personally love it if S2 would just scrap the entire hero and come out with a new hero with identical skills that they can make avatars for.

Anyway I do happen to agree with you. There are dozens of heroes who still only have a single/zero avatar(I don't really count limited edition or early access since you cannot just buy those at any time) heroes like pebs, all EA heroes, etc could use some while heroes like flint, valk, rampage, etc really do not require any more.

i don't know why everyone complains about flint when he's been in the game for ages when MK who's been in the game for what 5 mins got 3 alts(including the ea) within no time of when he came out, same with midas

puppet is quite hard to come up with a theme for id say and needs alot of thought so its not total ****, aluna well i don't think she needs another skin anyway(aside from some roomers of legal issues which may or may not be true, i wouldn't know)

we only have 2 heroes now without skins, deal with it, im sure puppet will get one soon anyway

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Soul stealer definitly need a brand new alt avatar, same dampeer ( with totally new model ). Same for many other heroes. Further more, it would be very nice from S2, if they will start releasing alt avatrs like 2 per patch. Would be great !

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    i think that we will have a puppet alt avatar in friday

Quote Originally Posted by MothGod View Post
    Soul stealer definitly need a brand new alt avatar, same dampeer ( with totally new model ). Same for many other heroes. Further more, it would be very nice from S2, if they will start releasing alt avatrs like 2 per patch. Would be great !
    Then the quality would be worse and they'd probably price it around 3k silver/390 gold knowing $2

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by haades13 View Post
    Then the quality would be worse and they'd probably price it around 3k silver/390 gold knowing $2
    Maybe You are right, but still, all new alt avatars costs 3k. So i don't see a big change about that. But yes, i think its better to buy a good one alt avatar once per 2 weeks, than worse 2 alt avatars per patch. You got point.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    This thread again.

How about stop your *****ing, those alts will come eventually, just look sexy Itthiphelia already (Whatever her name is)

And I believe Aluna is a comic character, which inspired S2 to make a hero about. I don't think they can make an alt because the creators of the comic said NOPE

And i'm down with that parasite alt
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnbringer View Post
    SlicerDigZ is correct
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakezoor View Post
    i approve.

we need alts on heroes like MOA and others who have crappy alts

Quote Originally Posted by JafaR1 View Post
    we need alts on heroes like MOA and others who have crappy alts

missing anyone else?