Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: GameHoN with this Friday's Prophet Patch and Win!

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

GameHoN with this Friday's Prophet Patch and Win!

Starting this Friday, July 6th and running until July 13th @11:59pm EDT (GMT-4), we'd like to invite everyone to participate in a very special event: Game HoN. By simply playing normal mode or casual mode matchmaking games during this exciting event, players will be able to earn special rewards like huge bundles of store content and a brand new Puppet Master alt avatar! Check out all the awesome stuff you'll be able to earn by simply playing HoN:

• Play 10 Games*: Unlock the new Doll Master Alt Avatar
    • Play 10 Games with Friends: Unlock the Team Player Bundle
    • Play 25 Games: Unlock the Mega Store Bundle

Team Player Bundle*

Alt Avatars
    Clown Devourer
    Snow Zephyr
    Quadropod Tremble
    Ninja Bubbles
    Nightmare Madman
    Queen Arachna
    Mutant Parasite
    Queen Bee Monarch
    Geojuice
    Frostrider

Account Icons
    Legion
    Hellbourne
    You're Mine
    Grenade
    The Soul

Symbols
    Game HoN
    Team Player
    Club 10

Chicken Courier
    Original Taunt

Mega Store Bundle*
    Alt Avatars
    Kangamonium
    Infernal Behemoth
    Logger Legionnaire
    El Guantelete
    Raven Soulstealer
    Nomaddin
    Pollywog Chieftain
    Winston Charmadon
    Demented Witch
    Cyber Valk

Account Icons
    I Heart HoN
    Thumbs Up
    Nunchucks
    8Bit Scout
    Legion vs Hellbourne
    Custom Account Icon

Symbols
    Game HoN
    Gamer
    Club 25

Rat Courier
    Gore Taunt

Also new in this Friday's patch, you will now be gaining additional silver coins in matchmaking with new Consecutive Play and Social Play bonuses. The Consecutive Play Bonus gives you extra coins after your first game of matchmaking each day. This bonus will increase with each successive day that you log in and play a game of normal mode or casual mode matchmaking! The Social Play Bonus nets you more silver whenever you play normal or casual mode matchmaking with friends. These two new features are here to stay so look forward to gaining these silver coin bonuses well after GameHoN finishes on July 13th.

Consecutive Play Bonus*

Day 1 Bonus - 6 Silver Coins
    Day 2 Bonus - 8 Silver Coins
    Day 3 Bonus - 10 Silver Coins
    Day 4 Bonus - 12 Silver Coins
    Day 5+ Bonus - 14 Silver Coins

Social Play Bonus*

Play with 1-3 friends - 4 extra silver coins per game
    Play with 4 friends - 10 extra silver coins per game

(*please note, bonuses and rewards are only available in normal and casual mode games [i.e. not MidWars])
    Last edited by Zero_MnotW; 07-05-2012 at 04:22 PM.

Will we be getting the rewards during the event of after? If after, will be there any way to know if we made it or not?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by TDown View Post
    Will we be getting the rewards during the event of after? If after, will be there any way to know if we made it or not?
    Rewards will be distributed during the event as you reach each milestone.

does midwars count?

If we play 25 games with friends will we still get the 25 games reward or do we have to play those games solo?

do i have to play 10 games solo for the puppetmaster skin? or do you get it too when playing 10 games with a friend?

Omg! I'm so excited for this event. Thank you S2 !!!

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiation View Post
    If we play 25 games with friends will we still get the 25 games reward or do we have to play those games solo?
    25 Games solo or with friends will still be counted for the Mega Store Bundle

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Can I play 15 games solo in midwars and 10 games with friends(is 1 friend enough?) to unlock all prizes?
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...d.php?t=102574 - Pebbles' Combo Sequence: The Mystery Unraveled
    The Gentlemen's Club information here!
    Feel free to join our channel: /join clan TheGentlemensClub

Simply awesome S2..

11.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Teepeter View Post
    do i have to play 10 games solo for the puppetmaster skin? or do you get it too when playing 10 games with a friend?
    You can play 10 games solo or with a friend for the Doll Master Alt Avatar.

Note: To win the Big Store Bundle, you must play normal mode or casual mode team matchmaking with friends (i.e. Mid Wars does not count toward the Big Store Bundle or the Social Play Bonus).

lol well there goes my sunday

Will we be refunded in silver coins on any hero skin we have already? Anyways TY!
    Suggestion:Ingame Offline mail and notifier http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...ssage-Notifier

NOOO!!! I'm going on a holiday from this evening till the 19th =C
    Still Pro

So if i play only midwars i can win only puppet skin ? (i dont have friends to play normal games)

Will we be able to see a live tally of our games played or are we expected to do it ourselves if we care?
    I do commissions for drawings/paintings/digital art. My profile is at http://scw55.deviantart.com
    Suggestion: Assists for effective heals; Accursed solution: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...ffective-Heals

Melee Agility Support Initiator: http://dream.heroesofnewerth.com/hero/Sherwood/Loki
    Ranged Strength Support Initiator: http://dream.heroesofnewerth.com/hero/Sherwood/Drone
    Pusher/Support with potential global presence: http://dream.heroesofnewerth.com/her...ood/Luminarium

Do i get prices to both accounts if i play with Sub-account ?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I won't be able to play at all during these days, will there be chance for me to acquire rewards like this in a near future?
    Be different - Act normal.

At which time does this event start? As soon as friday comes or at a specific time this friday?
    Since not everyone is in the same time-zone and friday comes earlier to some ^^
    If you could say at which time (including which GMT) that would be great! Cheers

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    What if I have the normal taunt? if I "buy" the store bundle I get a refund? and puppet skin will be available only if I have the hero? plz answer
    btw it souns awesome