Thread: J4K looking for fun decent players!

J4K looking for fun decent players!

So J4K is looking to expand with more fun awesome people in an attempt to continue the activeness of our clan and continued borderline success in TMM games!!!

About Us:
    -We are not a "competitive clan"....we play to win, yet play to have fun at the same time and 5 man J4K games tend to be a blast win or lose.

-We started off as a bunch of IRL friends that just played HoN together and over the years have expanded to around 35 active members.

-We are all from the midwest(based out of southeastern Wisconsin) so we tend to play USE, unfortunately we do have a few dirty canadians in our clan that we try to care for.

-Range from 1500-1750 and we don' hate you for being mediocre since thats where the majority of our clan stands, mediocrity. As long as you are willing to attempt to get better and have a good time while doing it feel free to join!!!!

Thats pretty much it shoot me a message on here or in game if you are interested, or just come chill in our in-game channel "Clan yea were pro" (two spaces between yea and were, yay for typos)

I will just leave this here, this is one of our many awesome LANs, http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...83906418_n.jpg

INB4 "damn you guys look nerdy and lame"

Hi I'm NoobzLayer on of the founders of J4K and I just wanna let you know how much J4K has changed the way I play this game! So much fun playing with all these guys it gets my wiener hard just thinking about it! We may have a bad rep among the community but that is just because some of our friends are stupid but we have to keep a tag on em because we love them (JohnMyung) Everything about J4K makes me happy inside and makes me wanna play hon more and more. All the mad, all the pros and all the throws make J4K what it is today

J4K for life I hope to see you guys soon btw we have awesome kickass LANs in wisconsin

I am one of those dirty Canadians in j4k and honestly have never been in such a clan, where as the members were pretty much all amazing to play with. If it wasn't for j4k I would still be in the top 5 pct of league of legends players till they showed me that hon was a lot of fun especially with j4k. If your looking for a good bunch of guys to play with wether you are trying to gain psr, play for fun or just hang out j4k is the place to be.

damn you guys look nerdy & lame great!
    http://www.kingraveninsults.com

Quote Originally Posted by Carniflex View Post
    Ya and an infraction does what exactly? I've trolled for 2 years on these forums and never had anything bad happen to me. I also have multiple accounts to post on. Point is, I'm cool as hell.

Hey im lookin for an active clan im fun. Been playin hon since beta. Lookin for a clan to help me out in learning, and stop pubbing with randoms MOre fun with ppl you know! Hit me up!

I'm not sure.... do you guys want another dirty canadian in your clan ?
    Run!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AceFiend View Post
    I'm not sure.... do you guys want another dirty canadian in your clan ?
    we love our canadians, plus you guys are only a short drive away from our LAN's
    http://www.kingraveninsults.com

Quote Originally Posted by Carniflex View Post
    Ya and an infraction does what exactly? I've trolled for 2 years on these forums and never had anything bad happen to me. I also have multiple accounts to post on. Point is, I'm cool as hell.

Fun times now that you banned me from the j4k group! Thanks caleb, so much for "no more banning".
    Last edited by Sire; 06-24-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sire View Post
    Fun times now that you banned me from the j4k group! Thanks caleb, so much for "no more banning".

LOOOL

looks like nothing has changed

MILW stopping by to say hi, and any chance you guys want a re-match? Or was the first time too much?

This is the first time J4K has ever posted a recruitment thread on the forums. We usually prefer to get our members as random pubs, but we decided to give this a try.

Hey guys! I just wanna' say that J4K isn't just a Heroes of Newerth clan that plays together. We're so much more than that. We're family! Even just this past weekend we watched one of our fellow clan mates in Iowa get married, and rocked at his reception! If you're looking for just a bunch of nameless internet dudes to emotionlessly play video games with then stop reading; we're so much more than that.

I first met the core founders of J4K back in 2009. I was some nerdy 15 year old who hosted DotA games for them, and slowly got to know them. Turns out they lived in WI, me in IL. So at 15 I got driven up to WI and hung out with a bunch of internet dudes in their basement. Probably the most monumental weekend of my life. Many laughs were had! Since then is history. We started J4K when HoN came out just as a way for us to be organized. It has become more than we could've ever imagined.

To this date, we have member(s) in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio, Canada, the UK, and even in Israel. We DID have one in Japan, but he rage quit the clan after I spent 30 minutes spamming W-S, screaming to the heavens as Tundra. Laughs were had. We have LANs all the time which are based out of WI, and try to gather as much as possible.

So let's just say, joining J4K isn't just joining a Heroes of Newerth clan; it's joining a family that's ever growing. Hope to see you in the channel kiddies!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBaddy View Post
    we love our canadians, plus you guys are only a short drive away from our LAN's
    har har. what he's saying here is that canada is so crappy all the canadians secretly wish they were americans and consequently congregate on the southern border leeching off america culture and economic success, they therefore can easily travel into america for LANs and other activities, anything to escape their godforsaken icey hobbit igloos for a glance at sunshine and american bounty. I for one am quite insulted on behalf of those mooseheads up north. Canada is a proud nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyzyl View Post
    har har. what he's saying here is that canada is so crappy all the canadians secretly wish they were americans and consequently congregate on the southern border leeching off america culture and economic success, they therefore can easily travel into america for LANs and other activities, anything to escape their godforsaken icey hobbit igloos for a glance at sunshine and american bounty. I for one am quite insulted on behalf of those mooseheads up north. Canada is a proud nation.
    The way you described it, it sure doesn't sound like it.

I love this Clan, best clan I ever been in. <3
    Wish I can make it to the LAN party boys, but **** logistics </3

JOIN J4K FOR FUN GOOD TIMES

Just joined the clan tonight and played a couple games with them. Had a lot of fun and we steamrolled both games. Wish I could make it to the LAN, hopefully the next one.

I've had the honor of playing with these guys before and they really know how to have a good time. Even when losing it felt like I was about to win the lottery and when we were winning it was like having simultaneous orgasms. Would play with again 10/10

I'd like to play with you guys sometime. I need to find more active people to play with. I used to play in ecg, but I have no idea what happened with that.

im looking for an active fun decsent group of people to play with i was wondering if i could join im 1700 mmr ign Rebornclutch