Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Which is the hardest hero to play with?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Question Which is the hardest hero to play with?

As the topic says.

I know people will have different opinions, but that's what it is!

Also explain WHY aswell.

My vote goes to Midas, pretty "hard" to last hit with him and you need good timing and also you need to be carefull how you use your portal.
    I mean if you going to combo with the portal or use it as a escape.

Well.. Make it short and stick to topic!

Thanks

Ophelia, micro that ****.

Hard to say. I'd have to say Ophelia as well, as I always have troubles microing; I mean, that's one of the reasons I play HoN, because you rarely have to control more than one thing at a time.

If we're talking about non-micro heroes, I'd like to mention Geomancer, as he relies heavily on his team to help him to accurately place half of his skills.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    geo is easy and tanky.i say hard carry who needs farm but with no farming abilities,like sand wraith(but still he is just move and aa),maybe corrupted(screw it once and you regret it all match).if you rely on your team,i would say empath or hellbringer.tundra is also a bit hard.

Witch slayer is the hardest to play with? I always thought he was one of the easier ones.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    engineer, because all of his skills are skillshots and they have a variety of uses which require your precision.

I would say it's Gemini, for the fact that the very few people who I've seen playing it are still extremly clueless about him and the whole concept of macroing.
    Last edited by zstarkey42; 06-15-2012 at 11:58 AM.

personally i reckon midas is one of the easiest heroes to play, he can smash dem creeps waves real good giving huge farm(also his skills are fairly easy to hit people with)

imo id say Ophelia would def be the hardest to get full potential out of her(obvious as shes huge micro)

hardest id say non micro wise would be bomb/hellbringer

Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIRD View Post
    engineer, because all of his skills are skillshots and they have a variety of uses which require your precision.
    i swear that ult of his is broken atm

I think Ophelia takes the cake.

Doctor Repulsor seems to have really high skill ceiling to me though.

Artillery because u need to be god to win a match with him. s*** hero.

Flint Beastwood is very hard to play, especially in midwars. That is why he is sometimes referred to as Flint Skillwood (perhaps somehow related to the other Skillwood, Deadwood). He is so squishy with no escape mechanism.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    artillery easy to win,you need a good tank.i was thinking about flint too,but he is not that hard to play.he is easy if you hide in bushes,flare+ult etc.

14.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    The following are on my if-you-are-still-learning-HON-do-not-play-ever-under-any-circumstances list:

Soulstealer - high skill nukes, position dependent ult, squishy
    Ophelia - requires micro, ult needs global map awareness
    Gemini - requires micro, stun is a semi-skillshot
    Tempest - requires early game jungle and excellent late game positioning
    Maliken - requires putting self in danger to be useful, constant toggling of stances
    When I was younger I had an imaginary friend.
    Now, with internet gaming, I have hundreds of imaginary friends.

-American proverb

15.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Any Jungler

Because people have no clue how to jungle. They think you sit in the jungle for 40 days and 40 nights killing creeps (without stacking), and you will come out super Jesus Goku and kill everything.

For the love of all things holy people, gank your side lane when you jungle.

/endrant
    Shawn Hamilton | Game Programmer

I'd agree with MacroHard.

Especially Soulstealer.
    A bad early game and poor teamwork pretty much mean gg for him if he gets underleveled/farmed.
    R.I.P. Random gold 7-29-11

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    i have to agree with maliken,but ss is not that hard,especially if you got that mod for his spells.and he can farm with his 1st all game,but he gets easy shut down if played wrong or with no team.

someone said tundra is hard. So I threw my computer out the windows. It still works. tundra is piss easy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranaki View Post
    ddos mode:

You can't connect to the game.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by MacroHard View Post
    The following are on my if-you-are-still-learning-HON-do-not-play-ever-under-any-circumstances list:

Soulstealer - high skill nukes, position dependent ult, squishy
    Ophelia - requires micro, ult needs global map awareness
    Gemini - requires micro, stun is a semi-skillshot
    Tempest - requires early game jungle and excellent late game positioning
    Maliken - requires putting self in danger to be useful, constant toggling of stances
    Whaaat? Soulstealer's not one of the hardest heroes to play. Even I can play him well even though I'm horrible

can't play tundra effectively.

same for malkien, for what has been already said
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...-Midwars-modes!
    Take a look at my midwars modes suggestion! Vote and post!